Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
General RP and Mate/Fling search! [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 pm
SSBrosB

Here it is! :3 I apologize for the wait!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:13 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Who are you interested in?: Arashi
Who do you want them to interact with?: Flavius
What are you looking for?: I can see Flavius falling for Arashi pretty hard, regardless of whether or not the feeling is mutual. I would love to play them out, and see how the two interact. Flavius grew up raised by a rather Military style mom, and out of some strange twist of fate, he ended up being a care-free, misgevious chaotic neutral. He doesn't care for the strict and stringent ways that his Mother instilled in him, and rather thinks that people should just do what they want to do in life to be happy. He tends to poke fun at people the thinks are too up-tight, something that's gotten him into a scrap or two, despite this boy's anti-confrontation attitude. I can see him developing a crush on Arashi, and him making a nuscance (hopefully a charming nusance) of himself.

Whether or not this plays into a relationship or simply him getting his butt kicked to the curb is fine with me! He's a loveable oaf, who uses his charm to get his way, and abuses that from time to time. It'd be fun to see someone flatly tell him no, someone he couldn't charm. It'd also be fun for him to find someone who loves him, and find out that he can't have children. Currently, he's heard of hybrids having had babies and still holds out hope, but no cookie for him. He's a free spirit that needs something to tether him, be it a broken heart, or a grounded love.
If you want RP, what is your preferred way of doing so?: Guild with quotes seems to work best!  

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:53 pm
CoyoteSparrow

Awwwwww, adorable plot is adorable! <333
This would be a very interesting plot to play out, as well! I'm not entirely sure how Arashi would possibly feel about him for a romantic partner (she doesn't care about being in a cross-species [as long as they are canine or feline not prey and such] partnership she's open to all genders and species when it comes to love) because she is distant from feelings of love and such, but she would really get good use out of interacting with Flavius and such! She could use the fun-poking at her, but she would most likely treat him like a cub of some sort if he tries to tease her~ XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:20 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Chi Sohma

Oh my gosh, Arashi and Segurue would have such beautiful offspring! ;____; <3 I mean, Arashi can give around orders, but she doesn't go out of her way to order or boss others around. D;

Are we still doing this ouo?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:40 am
Chi Sohma

If you wish to, then I still do, too~ <3 I'm sorry for have taken so long!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Chi Sohma

If you wish to, then I still do, too~ <3 I'm sorry for have taken so long!

Its cool, Ill start it up then ;3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 pm
Chi Sohma

That sound's perfect to me! Take your time~! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:32 pm
.: Bump :.

[.Silvr-Moon.]

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:08 pm
.: Bump :.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 pm
bunnyilove
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Who are you interested in?: Shinrin
Who do you want them to interact with?:Seksikas metsalise
What are you looking for?: General rp. He's a player who loves the ladies, so since she is a bit navie maybe she might not be use to a male who so up brut with his flirting.
If you want RP, what is your preferred way of doing so?: I have your skype so maybe there. C: I'm trying to collect some rps for a breeding so yeah. C: <3333

Are you still interested in this~? D;  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:57 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Who are you interested in?: Theluji
Who do you want them to interact with?: Arrows
What are you looking for?: Fling please. Arrow is a pirate that's earned the right to be a crewman and isn't really attracted to males but is being forced into proving that she is. Cubs should provide proof enough, she hopes.

I'm pretty open to how this goes down, he's so pretty.
If you want RP, what is your preferred way of doing so?: Guild I think  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:23 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Wow, she's gorgeous~! <3
A fling could easily work with Theluji, as well! Being that he is a rouge, unless she decides to put some or all of the cubs on him, he could easily go on living as if nothing had ever really happened, and he isn't one to fall in love easily at all so he can end up having a light fling with no strings attached, even though he isn't one to sleep around in the least. :3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Aw thank you!

No strings attached would be more ideal for me, so they can be raised under her (Arrow's) father's(Pirato) nose and raised by corsairs as she was. Probably by the secretive consorts of Arrows, but they'll know nothing of any of that until they're fit by Arrows standards (maybe never) she's sometimes a little paranoid.

To ease his pain and transition into the pairing, she could come bearing excellently fermented fruits and challenge him to a drinking contest? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:53 pm
Conrad The Mighty

You're very welcome! <3 I would be honored to have him create offspring with such a beautiful lioness! :3

That would be perfect then! biggrin Although Theluji would be a great father, he's not ready to actually care for cubs on his own if that makes sense. He is just so out of touch with even the simplest of social interactions with other adults that it would be difficult for him to raise a group of cubs on his own, especially with someone who isn't is lifemate and such.

That could actually work excellently! XD Like I said, Theluji is very brief and somewhat awkward around other creatures (felines mainly not really canines) because he was quite literally on his own and living independently from the time he was a cub until now, with only the briefest existence with living in a pride (IC-ly maybe only a month or so at the very longest). So, now being back to the rouge life again, he is trying to make his best effort to learn how to communicate better, so he would take her invitation to such a thing awkwardly but as if it were a challenge, because he wouldn't entirely believe it would do any harm or such because of his decently limited knowledge to such fermented things as well as believing it was simply another normal social lion behavior that he has to learn how to do. :3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:38 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Aw well that's mighty sweet of you to say. emotion_kirakira

It makes perfect sense! Awesome I'm excited! Would you like to start an RP? I'm trying to finish up some others real quick before I start another wave lol  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff