Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:45 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: Giver her items and hair to reflect the character she is based off of. Also expression if you could.
Extra: N/A
References: [Offical Artwork] [Pixel Model]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Arashi
Request: To just give her as many edits as shop-appropriately possible to make her look like her original self~
Extra: N/A?
References: Origninal Arashi (her original name is Stormsong :3)  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:57 am
Order Up!
Request: CC!
Extra: She'll be a giveaway for The Izindigisho.
References: N/A

Order Up!

Order Up!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 am
Order Up!
Request: Just making his look like he is an Arabian type thief. Expression and accessory edits. If you want to go for mane too, well I love fluffy mohawks to no end. Pfft.
Extra: He is part of the Kauzi, a band of thieves based in the desert. He does guard work, with a bit of bandit work on the side. Unlike his twin brother, he is gruff, cocky, and highly short tempered. Talk with fists and actions, rather than words, because as far as he is concerned words prove nothing, especially when dripped with honeyed lies.
References: ---  

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:00 pm
*edited out since they weren't CC'd*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:14 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Daenerys
Request: Expression: something gentle and serene.
Hairstyle: I'd like a long braid falling down over her right shoulder. The front of her hair should be longer and pulled back, slightly messy. I'd love some silver decorations in her hair, nothing too fancy though. I'd like her to have a small silver bell attached to the end of her braid.
Items: A slightly see-through plain shawl in a colour to match her eyes wrapped around her shoulders, fastened with a dragon pin over her shoulder.
Extra: n/a
References:
[maybe something like this for the braid]
[inspiration for hair decorations]
[something in this vein for the front of the hair]
[dragon pin]  

Ashi Lux

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 pm
Order Up!
Request: Drum and shakers, maybe some
Extra: She is born into the Nchi'mahadhi pride everyone has their own drum showing their personality, the shakers reflect them too. She is bright and cheery, very happy.
References: Her mother's shakers's and drum They can be a different size and different places and stuff. :3 The shakers can even be like strung across her.

Order Up!
Request: Firekin-y desert-y stuff
Extra: Azar is a fighter, Regent's daughter, nice but yet can work with.... uhh... you know her.
References: No D: Go crazy  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:48 pm
Order Up!
Request: General guide below. Beads not too bright. I don't have a ref for edits but if you could give him a little friendly grin to make him more unique, that'd be great.
Extra: Feel free to take ideas from his friend’s items and add/remove stuff as you please. Have fun with it! =D
References: REF! .::. His friend Rei  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:49 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Desoto Roscoe
Request: remove their head fluff, make their faces angry, fling back their ears and if possible cut off their tails!
Extra: roscoe and desoto are cosplays from oliver and company, they are basically the identical lines only one has a red collar and one has a blue (and a scratch on his nose) If you want to give them dfferent snar;ls/ angry faces that would be cool, they are just angry / growly.
References:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5700000/Roscoe-DeSoto-roscoe-and-desoto-5726694-768-432.jpg
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110723183341/villainstournament/images/5/5d/Roscoe-and-DeSoto-disney-villains-985047_768_432.jpg

Order Up!
SoA Image: Nanaki - unitemed Itemed
Request: give him a mowhawk that goes down past his shoulders, make him have a more sombre/ serious expression, his eye with the yellow cross should be removed / made in to a white diamond.
Extra: nanaki is a cosplay of Nanaki from ff7, I have provided both of his images in case you wish to do his items yourself while editing, but he has items already. Just make him look like nanaki as much as possible hehe!
References:
http://semna.webs.com/FFVII_Nanaki_1.jpg

Order Up!
SoA Image: Cait sith - unitemed Itemed
Request: squinty eyes and a smiley mouth and a extra fluffy tail tip, whiskers!
Extra: cait sith is a cosplay of cait sith from FFvii I just want him to look as much like the character as possible. again he has an itemed version as well as not itemed please feel free to do the items yourself if you wish.
References:
http://media-worlds.theotaku.com/9473-561206-20090116184034.jpg

Order Up!
SoA Image: Valkerie
Request: Expresion : gentle look to her eyes but with a deformed mouth, her face was partially torn away so she has a permanent scowl (think two face)

Ears : most visible ear missing a chunk (bitten off). both ears should be more scraggly.

body : an unkempt look, she should look grotesque / unloved, this is due to an attacker when she was a cub she looks like she has been through the wars.

Other : I don't know if this is possible, or allowed, but one of her front paws should be missing the two middle toes. If this isn't allowed thats fine.

Items : she should have a bag saddle bag of sorts on her back full of trinkets, she is a costumer for the suka'fumo , I'd like it if she could also have a few small satchels in which she carries the tools of her trade, these could be attached to her upper arm / around her neck etc. These are CC I have just included a few refs for ideas.

Extra: simply make her as unkempt / ugly as possible.
References:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QCPbnkc8eLY/T7wBrB2OCnI/AAAAAAAABVE/Tdtu-9iH1yM/s1600/Harvey+Two+Face.jpg

http://politicsoffthegrid.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/two-face-aaron-eckhart.jpg

http://www.customleatherart.com/images/SaddleBag0001.jpg

http://www.horse-connection.com.au/Images/BF-saddle-bag-large.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_w9mRobc_UwQ/TBrX-8VBp6I/AAAAAAAACio/fasAREETev8/s400/D8.jpg

http://img.mosup.com/1736/17368845120014769449.jpg < just a ref for 'arm' bags

http://www.dioumafricanart.com/images/T/xctmpc1dMbi.png < idea fo around her neck bag

Order Up!
SoA Image: Ayunav
Request: fluffy-fy his chect (the gray bit/white bit so it looks like his neck is 'skin' instead of fluff) add a flippy skin bit on his beak. (see refs)
Extra: coloured like a king vulture I'd like him to look more like one hehe.
References:
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/king-vulture_595_600x450.jpg
http://forthepubliceye.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/king-vulture.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:01 pm
Order Up!
Request: Firstly, I'd like for him to have a big, somewhat sinister grin. Also wider eyes, if possible, as the leopard eyes looks slightly narrowed. Secondly, I'd like his fur to look more puffy/fluffy. I know you can't edit the lines too much, but anything you could do to make him look more like the ref would be great!
Extra: -
References: Tim Burton's Cheshire Cat

Order Up!
Request: Firstly, I would like him to have a more vicious expression. Secondly, I would like his mane/tail to look more wild/rugged. Thirdly, I would like items that involve teeth!
Extra: He's a member of the Viking pride. Also, he's a cosplay of the ref image below.
References: FFVIII T-Rexaur

Order Up!
Request: He should look very sly (slyer than male hyena expressions already look), as his name means "Deceit". I would like his fringe removing (if possible), and his mohawk sweeping back. xd Think sleezy, untrustworthy businessman.
Extra: Anything else you want to do to make him look dodgy, feel free! He's hopefully joining the Nergui.
References: -

Order Up!
Request: He should look like the most badass Klipspringer there ever was. XP; Angry, snarling face, a broken horn (if possible), really messed up/thick/fluffy fur. Whatever you want to do to make him look like a beast!
Extra: He's a partner in crime to the Hyena above, so will hopefully be joining the Nergui as well. His name means "sly", so feel free to try and incorporate that somehow!
References: -  

~Masamune~

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:12 am
Order Up!
Request: If you could make her legs more fluffy and a small mane :3 other than that you can play around with her :3
Extra: Sweet, helpful, playful, really curious
References: Fluffiness  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:32 am
Order Up!
Request: Can you de-fluff the side of his face that is burned so that the fur seems to have been burned away? (The darkened portion of his mane on that side is a result of being burned also).
Extra: He's based on Sandor Clegane from George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire books, so if you want to make him snarly and scowly, that's also fine, but the de-fluffing is the most important bit.
References:  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:38 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert (it's the only one i have)
Request: I'd like her to have a tuft of hair on her head, a smile or a grin and perhaps look a little scruffy/scuffed up fur in places CC on the scruffy and hair tuft but i really want a happeier/more cheerful expression
Extra: She's fun, cheerful and goofy. Bad break in one of her back legs as a youngster left it stiff and unwieldy and she drags it when tired. A bit scruffy and unkempt because she's super clumsy but most of all she's happy nearly all the time.
References:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:57 am
Order Up!
Request: I'd like his expression changed to something cold and dangerous. And I would also love a CC edit to his bangs. Just something different, I'm not sure what I want style wise.
Extra: He's a viking reaver. Loves bloodshed and doesn't shy away from violence.
References: X3 Sorry, don't have any.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:16 am
Order Up!
Request: Hair: Curly and feminine.
Expression: She is sweet and a little shy.
Extra: n/a really.. a rogue with a mate-to-be.
References: Hair & (Dark) hair 2

Order Up!
Request: Hair: Unsure.. longish and feminine but not too girly.
Expression: Nervous, yet brave and very kind hearted.
Extra: She is now a geisha in her pride.
The second eldest daughter, she is severely abused by her father Noir along with her older sister Foi. The pair try their best to protect their younger siblings and end up 'shareing' the beatings that result their father's frequent rages He goes missing during the Hybrid war, but returns later and seeks to reconcile with his cubs after having a change of heart. Charité is nervous, unable to accept he had changed so much from when he used to beat her and her sister.
References: hair 1, Hair 2 & hair 3

Order Up!
Request: A calmer expression. Not happy exactly, but relaxed. Hair edit to the mane, cc.
Extra: Firekin, obviously. Wants to be a sentinel. Curious and inquisitive, more of an explorer than a brawler, he does enjoy the pride's militant traditions, but he is just as happy to use his mind on a problem than his claws
References: lol sorry. XD  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces