very well*drinks a potion and my wound is healed*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 pm
man is anyone still in this place*looks around*  

Brocksvulpix

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:22 am
i am yo  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:44 am
good ive been looking for you actually, you talk to your snake?  

Brocksvulpix

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:49 pm
Jayce took the lesser know path to the arena: A small road along the side of the mountain. He arrived five minutes earlier than he had planned. Walking through the colossal stone doors, he entered the pit. Your timing is impeccable. He called out the the intruder from the night before. And might I know your name before we commence the duel?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:28 pm
if you can hear this i am wolf blade its been so long i no longer know my true name so may i know your name so the devil can put it in his books*fills the room with impregnable darkness*  

Brocksvulpix

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:38 pm
As the magical darkness descended upon the arena, Jayce's eyes attuned themselves to a keen night vision. I am Jayce Shadowstep. And the devil will have no names written in his book this day. This is a respectable duel, not a death match. Abide by the rules, and I shall do the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:39 pm
*reverts to a semi solid form *rules to fighting human concept but were do i find them if we must play by rules im new so ive been exploring this new place and i come from a place of no rules just death and life *gives a courteus bow * forgive me for my ignorance but i need to know these rules if you want to play so  

Brocksvulpix

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:59 pm
Jayce smiled. He had thought Wolf Blade was rude. He was wrong. He should have thought about it. A newcomer would not know the rules or social attributes of this place. There is nothing to forgive. In fact, forgive ME, for I had thought you rude. I now see that it was a misunderstanding. If you still wish to commence the duel, I can brief you on the rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:32 pm
i would be most gracious if you would do so.  

Brocksvulpix

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:21 pm
Jayce smiled. He had misjudged someone again. The rules are simple. No killing, No leaving the arena during a duel, and no disfiguring or cursing your opponent. Permanently anyway  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:00 am
Nervously, Susan crept into the enormous shell of the arena, a shiver running down her spine.  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am
Lucien entered behind Susan and tapped her on the shoulder. It looks as if my brother is here too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:20 am
Susan jumped, almost tumbling down the steps as hee came up behind her. "It does..it looks like they're having a fight...."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:18 am
Jayce turned. Hello Lucien. He saw Usagi and arched an eyebrow. Did you find Brashck? Lucien shook his head. I'm training her as a ninja. Jayce nodded. That makes sense. Lucien smiled. Let's spar Jayce. Just to show her what two masters can do. Jayce's fangs gleamed. Sounds good to me.  
The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff