Moved! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 am
Byu is just going to play it safe and never get it on with anyone. I think that'll make for a perfect fear. Fear of incest. Girls are gross and he doesn't want them putting their paws on him, okay?! Man, lions live tough lives.

heart Gotta head out, but definitely be expecting a quote from me at some point!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:07 am
Pending:
Dastell x Anya (Waiting on current RP to finish.)
Sagua x Euphe (Waiting on Swampie meta to wrap up)
Shunqa x Adhama (Waiting for Adhama's JRP)
Sehka - Sema x Arimathras (Waiting for Sema's sister!RP to finish)
Ainra x Lengi (Waiting for confirmation)
Su x Lengi (Waiting for confirmation)
Shula x Nuraya (Waiting for confirmation / other family RPs to wrap up.)
Renzi x Byu (Waiting on Damu RP)
Shula x Moto (Waiting for other RPs to finish)

To Do:
Chaka x Shunqa
Talis x Ru'yah
Mwokoti x Raiden
Asher x Niu
Shula x Mate'Moto Post
Shula x Kerra
Meshindi x Gepeto Post
Nchi plot

Waiting for:
Pulan x Bandele

...and tags, of course!

I'm not sure how much I'll get to today, and this weekend will probably be a busy weekend work wise IRL. I might not get to posting too much again until Monday, but everyone can definitely expect tags then. heart

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:01 pm
Hopefolly

Tag to you! Thank you very much for setting it up! I really appreciate it! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:29 am
Sorry for the delay in this! Have not been online much the past couple of days:

RP for Shula and Kerra: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23436201  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 pm
Kimaria
Sorry for the delay in this! Have not been online much the past couple of days:

RP for Shula and Kerra: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23436201

Not a problem!

I got Lengi officially approved for the Bonelands. Let me know which of your two you want to RP with her first. smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 pm
heart  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 am
Tanakako

Eesh, SO forgetful! Really sorry this took so long.

Asher x Niu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:03 am
User Image
This is Euphe, she just joined the Swampies, I need to have her certed but she is already in the land. She is the sweetest lioness, but terribly clumsy, she always seems to be tripping over something, be it a branch, or her own two paws. She has a very upbeat and happy personality, despite her sad past. She previously had a mate and two cubs of her own, but the sea that they all lived by claimed them from her one stormy night when the tide suddenly swelled.

She would only be interested in a life-mate.

----

User Image

Chaka is always looking for Duels, I don't know if that's quite the training you're looking for but they could be sparing partners.

-----

User Image

Arthas is looking for a Goddess as a Life-mate. Even though he is the god of Betrayal he would never Betray his own lover.

He was once a mortal, and prince to a long since forgotten pride. He didn't know it at the time, but his fate was manipulated by the god who previously held the title of Betrayal before him. It is said he craved his father's title... or perhaps he just got greedy.. Either way, after returning from a long conquest of other lands he suddenly struck he father down and threw his own kingdom into ruin. His subjects despised him for it, and it was not long before he was the one who lay dying, left cold, alone and powerless. The god came to him then and gave him a choice, take his powers and live, or die there...

His choice was obvious.

Arthas isn't very fond of the world, or the mortals, but for the most part he leaves them alone, simply speaking with or toying with them, rather than using his powers on them to truly destroy them or their kingdoms. Only one living mortal holds his curse. He's cruel, but usually not overly so, and he has his moments where he can almost be called sweet... I would suggest not saying to his face though.  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:59 pm
Reminders to Self:

Ohahira x Ra (Stormborn)

Mto x Leef's girl
Euphe x Sagua (when Swampie meta is finished.)

Sorry for slowness this weekend, peeps. Getting over a pretty bad illness.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:02 am
Hi Hope! I'm back to bother you again. 8D

Firstly, apologies for the delayed tags, I was in the process of getting a promotion so I was in for weird and wonderful shifts while I was learning the ropes. Now I'm on regular hours again I can tag properly (and if I don't, slap me).

So, RP ideas! Because I want to get my kitties out there...

For Tanana
Solomon
Solomon is a Bumani (builder) for the Bahari'mtoto pride and as such he's an incredibly big lion. This is helped in part by the fact he's the son of a goddess, however he's a gentle giant. At present he's been granted a leave of absence from the pride while he goes in search of suitable materials and 'tools' to rebuild specific locations in the pride after it was destroyed by a tsunami.

I'd really like it if he could meet Tanana on his travels and he could temporarily stay in her company while she's seeking out her siblings. He'd happily become her friend on the way if she'd let him and if they hit it off, then they could go for further development and see what happens. Really I'd just like to throw him into a little adventure and she could potentially have a few while hunting for her siblings. 8D

He'll end up turning round and going home again in order to outline where he's found various materials, but exposure would be good for him and if she fancied a new scene, she could come and be nosey in the Bahari for a while too!

For Waseme
Atsu'haru - Scheduled to be involved in a not very nice plot because he isn't the 'nicest' of individuals. He's not inherently cruel, he's just duty bound and since his orders are to kill, well he aims to do that.

He's a 'tough love' sort of guy who wouldn't stand for her being such a depressed wreck. If he bumped into her he'd be more likely to beat some sense into her (yup, he doesn't care about gender) than let her mope...the alternative is to put her out of her misery. He doesn't tolerate weakness, but in a testament to the fact he isn't truly evil, he will endeavour to give the individual a chance to improve.

Waseme is very welcome to join him while he tracks the individuals he's hunting down, though she may run off after she discovers his true intentions. Either way, he's totally up for knocking her out of her slump if you'd like. ^__^

And if she wants to participate in his hunt for Destati and Ram then she's most welcome, though she'd be more likely to save his life than take out either of the lions. >_>

I have more plots, but I won't overload you right now as I know we still have other plots with Sekh etc. <3

Epine de Rose

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:21 am
Epine de Rose

Feel FREE to overload me. XD /happily has a million things planned with Shia and Kael

SORRY TO SPAM YOU WITH WALL OF TEXT BUT I SWEAR IT'S ALL RELEVANT.

Tanana: This would be interesting! Tanana is actually terrified of Gods. A Goddess is responsible for enslaving her mother in the Firekin, and she never let Tanana and her siblings forget it. I don't think she's ever met a God!kid that she's aware of. The idea of a God x mortal pairing would blow her miiiiind.

Unfortunately, Tanana won't ever find all her siblings. D: She literally can't find her brother because the owner hasn't been active here since before the Firekin slaves were freed. She has four other sisters (Meep, Saffy, Kaelyndra, and Tristan) that might be possible (I believe two are in the Dawnwalkers). I know for sure that she's going to find Kael's girl, Ure, eventually.

Hasana, Tanana's grandmother, made a blood pact with Kaelyndra's Goddess Uuni (Goddess of Blood Magic) to make sure all her family was taken care of. So, Uuni will be showing up at some point to see what Tanana's up to.

Ironically, Uuni is friends (or something) with the Goddess of the Lost, Mwokoti, and chances are it's going to come full circle and Mwokoti will have to face down Tanana whether she wants to or not. (And she really doesn't because she is really guilty about her and the rest of that litter.)

Mwokoti will probably be binding Tanana to either one mortal or one land via her permanent power, and that will effectively cut off her ability to roam until she gets herself killed on this futile quest. Kind of a tough love thing.

SO, just so you know what he's getting into if he gets involved with Tanana. >>;; She is a simple girl herself, but her life is quite complicated.

(Oh, and lol'd at he's a big lion since she's a runt, and her mom was part Mistie, so she's a SMALL runt. XD)

Waseme: This sounds EXCELLENT and just what she needs! She has another plot down the road with another lion (not necessarily a romantic one, especially if it's effected by this one), but I've been trying to figure out how she'd be back to her old self (stubborn and kind grouchy) for it. It's not happening for a long while.

The truth is (while I'm not condoning violence as a means of problem-solving EVERYONE RELAX), Waseme needs something extreme to snap her out of it because she has a lot of guilt. Like, a lot. And angst, a lot of which is righteous, but the world doesn't care about your problems, Waseme. This sounds just what she "needs" in a way.

If you're still up for both these, I can set up threads. Or just one. Or you could set up one and I could set up one. Whichever.

Probably best I definitely set up for Tanana, though, because in a lot of scenarios it only makes sense for her ICly to hidehidehide so it has to be pretty particular circumstances to draw her out (or trap her, lolol).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:36 am
Hopefolly

I want...all of these plots. *Sage nod*

And oddly enough, Solomon would stick around as long as he was needed. It's not imperative he returns home quickly and he's definitely not in any rush since the Bahari'mtoto pride is growing in leaps and bounds each day...so if he needs to chill out, file his nails and steer Tanana away from potential death until Mwokoti saddles her with a 'curse' then he'll do just that. Plus, I think he'd become more and more intrigued as every little twist and turn emerged, even if he only hears about it in passing!

In regards to his heritage, he generally doesn't make a big deal out of it but his mother does have a habit of turning up on his doorstep to check up on him. She loves her babies, she's loud, affectionate and ridiculously playful so that may or may not be the way Tanana discovers who Sol's parents are (especially if he says "Hi mom!") - either that or she might stumble upon him mid-vision.

If you want to set up the Tanana one, I can totally do the Waseme one - Atsu'hara is the definition of 'lazy' at the moment as his trails have dried up for his prey so he needs the excuse to kick himself back into gear. ^__^ If she needs to shuffle off after he's gotten her out of the "pity me" stage then he'd be cool with that, he'd just be satisfied she wasn't weak anymore.

Epine de Rose

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 am
Epine de Rose

Sounds excellent. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 am
Hopefolly

Atsu'hara - No Sympathy for the Weak  

Epine de Rose

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:30 pm
Hopefolly

I've got an idea for Mwokoti involving the cub in my sig. AIM me, poyhaps? biggrin (SagieMyster)  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff