Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:21 pm
Annchen

Got some plots for your brothers, Bifrost and Torbjorn!
User Image

Stigtyr is currently being taught how to fight by his mother but...he kinda sucks. BADLY. His siblings (even his sister) are much better than he is, and it's really discouraging him. I'd love for him to meet Bifrost and be all WOAH. Bards know how to fight? And either Stigtyr can get some encouragement or a fighting mentor, if Bifrost is willing.

HOWEVER...Stigtyr will eventually realize he wants to become a Lawspeaker. So he'll need a teacher or two for that as well, if Torbjorn feel up to the job (or if he's willing to be pestered to no end xD). But for now, in his cub days, Stig just needs someone to explain what a Lawspeaker is and plant the seed, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:58 pm
Kaliforneum
Annchen

Got some plots for your brothers, Bifrost and Torbjorn!
User Image

Stigtyr is currently being taught how to fight by his mother but...he kinda sucks. BADLY. His siblings (even his sister) are much better than he is, and it's really discouraging him. I'd love for him to meet Bifrost and be all WOAH. Bards know how to fight? And either Stigtyr can get some encouragement or a fighting mentor, if Bifrost is willing.

HOWEVER...Stigtyr will eventually realize he wants to become a Lawspeaker. So he'll need a teacher or two for that as well, if Torbjorn feel up to the job (or if he's willing to be pestered to no end xD). But for now, in his cub days, Stig just needs someone to explain what a Lawspeaker is and plant the seed, so to speak.

Bifrost would love to show him the ropes. I think he'd find it hilarious to teach fighting skills to a cub...

However, I don't think he should be the one to explain what a Lawspeaker does for a living. Torbjörn could certainly teach him later on, but I think the explanation should maybe come from someone else. Or do you have any seed-planting ideas?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:28 am
ShinosBee

Just letting you know that I posted our pair for breeding permission. Bifrost is technically good to go when we finish the RP we have togehter, but I wouldn't mind more RP between them to build up the drama biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:35 am
Annchen
ShinosBee

Just letting you know that I posted our pair for breeding permission. Bifrost is technically good to go when we finish the RP we have togehter, but I wouldn't mind more RP between them to build up the drama biggrin

Awesome! I think Maua might need a few more but I can SRP them up p. quick. I have others in the pride needing more too lol.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 pm
ShinosBee
Annchen
ShinosBee

Awesome! I think Maua might need a few more but I can SRP them up p. quick. I have others in the pride needing more too lol.

I'd love to RP Truls with a thrall if you're up for that. He's a bit of a jerk and I'd like to see how he behaves around thralls... I don't think he'd be violent unless she does something extremely provocative, but he might boss her around for fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:56 pm
Annchen

Bifrost would love to show him the ropes. I think he'd find it hilarious to teach fighting skills to a cub...

However, I don't think he should be the one to explain what a Lawspeaker does for a living. Torbjörn could certainly teach him later on, but I think the explanation should maybe come from someone else. Or do you have any seed-planting ideas?

Yaaay Bifrost! Stig will have so much fun. x3 Poor lil guy really does try...

Hmmmm. There is another Lawspeaker (troll's boy Aedel) who I might hit up for seed-planting ideas. But it could be just as simple as Stig complaining about his bully-ish older brother one day during training to Bifrost, hearing that Bifrost has a brother as well and meeting him (maybe even in the same RP) and hearing what he does.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:28 pm
Kaliforneum
Annchen

Yaaay Bifrost! Stig will have so much fun. x3 Poor lil guy really does try...

Hmmmm. There is another Lawspeaker (troll's boy Aedel) who I might hit up for seed-planting ideas. But it could be just as simple as Stig complaining about his bully-ish older brother one day during training to Bifrost, hearing that Bifrost has a brother as well and meeting him (maybe even in the same RP) and hearing what he does.

I'll start something for us and we'll simply take it from there! But I'm sure Bifrost will mention his brother at some point... But he'll probably point out that Torbjörn is a boring and rule obsessed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 pm
Annchen

Sounds awesome!
I am definitely up for multiple RPs if you are... ninja  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:12 pm
Kaliforneum
Annchen

Sounds awesome!
I am definitely up for multiple RPs if you are... ninja

Sure! But one at the time, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:46 pm
Annchen

Oh my gosh yes. xD I can only handle so many at a time. xD  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:19 pm
Life ate me... I need to get back on track with tags and RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:40 am
Eh... Why not kick this one back to life too?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:47 am
For Aruná
I have a green pelted reaver she can meet!

User Image
The silent, stoic type. He has very little to say to anyone, being the type who uses action in place of words.
Self-appointed protector of his sister Auðlín despite the fact she refuses to need one.
Part of an effective fighting pair with Ronan. Used to viking under the old Captain Arnljótr until the elder lion died in battle.

And I have his sister..
User Image
Proud and headstrong, she is used to fighting for what she wants and while she has no aspirations to become a reaver she is more than capable of defending herself and anything she has claimed for her own. nevertheless she is a fun girl to have around, sassy and outspoken.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:53 am
Annchen
The Freeborn

User ImageName Aruná
Brief Personality: Proud, independent and a bit of a hot head. Surprisingly spiritual.

Brief History: Aruná was originally from the Mizimu'tungika and she only left her pride because it was hit by a plague and disbanded. Her sister Udongo was captured by a band of Stormborn and she followed their track and beat her way in. Uh... and that was her entire plan. Now what?

What she would like
- To find and rescue her sister (but the rescue part will not happen)
- To find her place in her new pride
- To meet honourable green pelted lions and have her prejudices about pelt colour challenged. Or perhaps confirmed wink
- To meet a priestess and discuss religion

What I can do for you:
- JRP
- General pride RP
- Fail flings

She's not up for:
- Askorun, aka joining challenge
- Flings (marriage is a possibility but only after LOTS of RP, and she has a fling lined up before that). Courting and failing is ok, however.

Hello~ I was passing through and I happened to come across Aruná, and I wanted to drop my boy Zarko in here, just to see if you might be interested in roleplaying with them sometime, maybe eventually think about a mate arrangement~? He's a rogue, and he's also a completely blank slate. I had worked out a bit of his personality I think before I went on Hiatus awhile back, and I'm super picky about who I eventually pair him with because I want to stick to unique markings and fiery/ember type colorations. ^~^

User Image

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:29 am
Lyra MacLeod
Hello~ I was passing through and I happened to come across Aruná, and I wanted to drop my boy Zarko in here, just to see if you might be interested in roleplaying with them sometime, maybe eventually think about a mate arrangement~? He's a rogue, and he's also a completely blank slate. I had worked out a bit of his personality I think before I went on Hiatus awhile back, and I'm super picky about who I eventually pair him with because I want to stick to unique markings and fiery/ember type colorations. ^~^

User Image

He's got colors that would be attractive to her, and I wouldn't mind testing the waters. However, since she is a freeborn she can't RP with rogues. Would you be willing to have him join the Stormborn to try them out together?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff