Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Too Many Damn Lions - A Plot Thread [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:34 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Shall I start?

Yeah. That'd be great!

@ Ann: Hahhaah. They just might. THEY JUST MIGHT.

@ Jovi: Sounds great. That gives me something to work with, so I'll have something up tonight/tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:26 pm
Hey all!

I am back from temp. hiatus. This is closed up until I finish all/most of my In-Progress RPs.

Will be getting to all RPs shortly.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:51 am
*lurks*  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:40 pm
Boudaihobbit

Have your girls made it to the Amazon yet? I'd love to do a follow-up RP with them and A'nna. I had a good time with our last one.

-------

To everyone else: I should be all caught up on RPs and am able to take on a few more. If I owe you a post, please let me know!

Anything listed as inactive is one I haven't received a response in since February.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:14 pm
Kaelyndra

I see your Ela boy is debating heading to the Swampies!

I can offer some backdated RP with my Siri'moto. He would have been a cub or juve around the time the Swampies were with the Ela. But he'd be happy to meet a big, fluffy lion! Siri is a bit of a shy guy, so he might take a bit to get used to though razz

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:18 pm
Depawsit

I see your Ela boy is debating heading to the Swampies!

I can offer some backdated RP with my Siri'moto. He would have been a cub or juve around the time the Swampies were with the Ela. But he'd be happy to meet a big, fluffy lion! Siri is a bit of a shy guy, so he might take a bit to get used to though razz

I'd love that! My Ela's parents were pretty loving, so I'm sure he'll do fine with young cubs.

Would you like to start or shall I?

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:21 pm
Kaelyndra

I'd love that! My Ela's parents were pretty loving, so I'm sure he'll do fine with young cubs.

Would you like to start or shall I?

He will have a very strange obsession with his tattoos!

I always wanted him to meet an Ela full of tattoos, so this is great XD

If you could start if, I would greatly appreciate it! I'm working on a few things at the moment so it might take me a bit to get to it.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:10 pm
Depawsit

There we are!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23822241  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:07 am
*ponders* I have a lion in need of healing... But it's his mind more than his body that's the problem. Would Zrathi be able to help? He believes in spirits so if she did some kind of spiritual healing ritual he might believe in it enough for it to work.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:56 am
Annchen

Hmm. Could! Might be neat to explore the emotional side of healing. I'd be willing to give it a shot! She'd have to know he was injured (either physically or mentally) before she offered, but if he came to her that would also work. Something as simple as a hurt leg she patches up before they get to the real question would work just fine.  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:32 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23823109

RP start! Just a heads up... He is sometimes difficult for me to play, but I'll let you know if I get stuck. I'll try not to be slow...

ALSO: I just want to hug Sitheka. He's so handsome!  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:42 am
Popped up another Stormborn. Really looking forwards to RPing this one.  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:47 am
If you don't mind that I'm kind of flaky about RP lately, I'd love to do some RP with your Stormborn lions.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:57 am
Princess_Feylin
If you don't mind that I'm kind of flaky about RP lately, I'd love to do some RP with your Stormborn lions.

I don't mind.

Did you have any ideas in particular? Freyja will be a little harder to keep the attention of, but Sitheka should stick with pretty much any RP.

Will need a joining duel with Sitheka, too, if you've got a Captain who is up for the task. Though that would be one to do fairly rapidly if possible, so I can understand if you'd want to avoid this. But a before-joining RP with him would work to go slow.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:53 pm
I'm going on a short vacation tomorrow and I didn't have time to tag our Bonelands RP beforehand. I'll be back in a bit less than a week smile It's your turn in the healing RP.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff