Librium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am
Nole, Noah, and Val stood around you as you melted down. None of them knew what to say. Everything had all happened so fast. Too fast for all of them. It was only 2 weeks ago that any of this started. Before that life was simple on Sanctasplin. How could any of this destruction have meaning?

Nole ran through each cell looking for some clothing. Once he found enough to cover you completely he tossed the rags to your feet.

Val leaned down next to you again and put her arms around you. She was only half your age but an adult compared to you when it came to being a lumen. She held you closely as you cried. Noah even eased up a bit as he watched you break down.

“Hudson lumen are the biggest lie you’re told on Sanctasplin. The first Luminary came up with the term ‘inspired’ to glorify us because of how difficult our job is. The truth is, we are nothing but killers. You remember the great Luminary’s words, ‘for such creation to occur we must first destroy what is old and in the way!’ I assure you Hudson, Paitrux holds you most dear because you are his tool of destruction. We are his tools, inspired if you will, to get things done. I do not know much about Deminas but I can’t imagine he wants much different. He just wants his creation to prosper.”

“Val how could you say that?” Noah was shocked to hear Val’s words but she tossed him a hushing glare. He backed off.

“You are destined for great things Hudson and that comes with a cost. One thing is for sure though, we are all here to back you up. Things can’t go too wrong with friends at your side.” Val continued talking. She lifted your face that you could look into her eyes. Her smile made you feel warm. That was the first time anyone had said they were your friend.

“Alright this is good and all but we still need to get out of here.” Nole said. Just then Shela and Felix appeared inside the dungeon room. One look and Shela jumped with a bright smile. She appeared next to you with a big hug. Val giggled and pulled her away to give you some space.

“Well I’m glad to see he is back to normal. I don’t know if this means anything to you but that huge centaur yelling about a girl named Fiona.” Felix started. “He says he is going to kill her if you don’t give yourself up.”  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:29 pm
Hudson looked up as they told him about Fiona. His eyes glared rage as he stood on his feet. "Heugh is the centaur he is the leader here. Kill him and the deminaughts will fall into disorder. They respect nothing but strength. If he dies then the others will fall into a rage of war to prove superiority and a massive power struggle." Hudson threw on the rags as he looked at the group of Lumen surrounding him. "The deminaughts are our enemy. For Paitrux's will we must take the fight to them. Most won't know that you are enemies. Hide your marks, seem fierce and wild. Make for the exit of the city and I will meet you in the woods straight north of here. I will find Heugh and slay him. If I am the tool of destruction then I will tears this place apart in the name of Paitrux."

Hudsons wounds were still fresh, they had scabbed already, but the scabbs were nothing but blood. The dried scabs started to ooze again as the blood seeped over his body. The lumen reeled back in shock as the blood formed into a suit of plate armor over his body. The sound of his breathing was heavy as it emanated out from behind the mask of blood iron on his face. Hudson walked calmly from the dungeon to street filled of rushing fallen as chaos rang out. Some had taken advantage of the confusion to resolve various disputes and struggles, while other just were overtaken by the rage of battle and dueled for the hell of it; but everyone was looking for the Lumen. Hudson struck down a few random fighters as he walked down the streets of the city. "Heugh come face your death. Give me your life so that I might steal your power." Hudson roared out as he beat a gauntlet fist against his chest.Absorbing Odel had revitalized Hudson to a level above that of which he had fought Sheak at. His first kill he felt power like he had never thought before.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:38 am
“Val we can’t let Hudson do that… can we?” Noah, along with the rest, were terrified of the monster they saw form in front of them. They were unsure if you walked with rage, purpose, or just stupidity but one thing was sure you were going to find Heugh and kill him. Nole and Val looked at each other and then the two looked back at Shela and Felix. They had a decent team present to make a good fight but would that be enough. You are in the middle of a fallen city filled with a bunch of deminaughts at a convention. The odds were fiercely against you.

“We do whatever it takes to keep Hudson alive. He is more important than he knows. If that means we show him that he cannot afford to pursue personal interest then so be it. I do not want it to come to that. The longer he thinks we are helping him the better!” Val spoke strongly for the group with both of her hands flexing into fists. She saw a chance to finally brake from the cycle of devolving and she would not let that slip past her. If what Odel said was true than getting Hudson to THEIR goal was more important than any life.

“But Val I like him. He is a funny green guy. Can’t we just be friends?” Shela did not seem to understand the struggle that the others were going through. She was still too young to know what devolving felt like. She did not understand what it is to lose control, to have your body split into itself, and shift into an abomination with no other purpose than to destroy everything. Val knew that feeling to well. She denied completing her will many years ago and has been escaping death ever since by consuming Deminaughts. Noah and Odel watched her go through this for years and have witnessed the horror over and over again. They too did not want to know that feeling.

“Sometimes Shela our friends do not know what is best for them. It is our job as friends to help steer them in the right direction.” Val bent down near Shela so that she stood on her same level when she spoke. The little girl’s face scrunched with the words. Then she gave an energetic nod.

“Alright Noel, what do you see?”

“There are 15 deminaughts all around this city. Most are in pairs. I see Heugh, I could recognize that level 5 anywhere. He has his snake ninja with him. Hudson is not too far from him. Hmm…strangely I cannot compute his level. About another block away there is another level 5 deminaught I have never seen before. Close to him are two level 3s, one of them is massive…” Noel cut off when all of a sudden a ghost like spinor appeared in the dungeon with them. The ghostly version of the deminaught squealed and then dissipated. All of the lumen drew their weapons but the figure had vanished.

“Looks like our cover is gone. Noel you catch up to Hudson. You get his back. Noah and I will punch a way out of here. Shela and Felix, you two need to keep watch and jump in when we need your help. Do not get involved under any other circumstances.” Val ordered and just as quickly, everyone was out of the dungeon and fighting.

“I have located the lumen!” The spinor screeched as one of his ghost copies returned to him. He lifted a long tube from his side and placed a long dart in it to be ready. “They are in the dungeons beneath the coliseum. They should be around it now. The Demon is not with them.” Jharad nodded as the information was passed along. He signaled for Bolian and Turnpire to engage with the lumen. Jharad had something else in mind. He turned to run the other direction, toward Heugh and where he assumed Hudson would be.

Just up ahead of you stood the proud and tall centaur with his massive battle axe in one hand and Fiona in the other. You could see that had been crying. Her face flooded with tears as soon as she saw you. Heugh held her backward and with his deep chuckle spoke, “So you came and now you want to fight! I have news for you Hudson. I cannot die.” His smug voice was enough to make your blood want to lash out at him. In the corner of your eye you noticed Heugh’s pawn Nagatarin watching from the sidelines. He had his sickle on a leach ready at hand. “Are you ready to Surrender Hudson!”  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:09 am
Hudson stood silently in front of the centaur as he called for his surrender. Two swords dripped out from his gaunlets and Hudson wrang the swords together as if sharpening them while staring at Huegh from beneath his blood iron mask.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 am
“A shame. You are very gifted Hudson but life will go on without you. I managed before you came around.” Heugh discarded Fiona with a harsh push. She fell to the floor allowing you to get a good look at the rest of her. Etched into her back was a strange crystal like formation that looked to be jammed into her flesh. One look is all you got because it was covered up by the massive centaur within seconds. Heugh had amazing speed on the charge. He was over you so fast that the air swooshed up all around as his powerful body stopped in front of you. Heugh’s massive battle axe crashed along the floor, braking up the concrete as it passed, and then slammed across everything in front of him. It would sever through everything in its pass with the amount of force Heugh put into it. He let the motion follow through, not caring whether or not you were torn in half or not, and horizontally swiped his axe so that it would cut through anything and brake up the ground in a huge explosion of energy.

While Heugh engaged, Nagatarin slithered closer while keeping in the shadows. He waited for his chance to strike. He had to make it count for their plan to work. Until then he summoned a swarm of snakes that entered from all directions to help slip you up.

From a distance, Jharad saw the explosion from further in the city. He galloped as fast as his jackal legs would take him, which wasn’t all that fast, to take up his part of the overall plan. As he ran a sudden mace knocked his legs from beneath him. He flopped along the floor but continued into a roll to dodge the oncoming finishing blow from Nole. Jharad brings himself to his feet and pulls his bow staff off of his back. He spins a few times to get the momentum going and then lashes back at Nole. Nole stands motionless until the bow staff enters close enough to harm him. He swiftly places his mace in the way to parry the blow and then quickly thrusts his foot outward to kick Jharad’s feet from beneath him. The jackal stumbles to the ground, spilling the crystals in a small pack on his back. Once again Nole rushed over to crush Jharad with his mace but a crystal explosion stops him in place. Jharad gets to his feet with the huge crystal shield between the two. With a hand outstretched to the crystal, Jharad alters it into hundreds of sharp shards. With a push of his hand, all of the shards began to fire at Nole as if it was some kind of chain gun.

Nole quickly took cover behind his huge shield. Luckily for him he was the most armored of the lumen. Even then, sharp shards were able to pierce his shield and armor. He took minor cuts all over but nothing too inhibiting. As soon as the shards quit flying he broke the debris off and started at a run towards Jharad. The two exchange blows back and forth but for the most part they were at a standstill.

Another explosion from the distance jerked Jharad’s attention away long enough for Nole to knock him across the face. Blood spewed brome Jharad’s face. He stumbled backward, dizzy from the blow, giving Nole the perfect opportunity to finish him with another wailing blow. Just before he was struck down, Jharad unleashed the crystalline power held within the stone on his forehead. A powerful beam of bright green light fired from the crystal and struck Nole in his chest. The lumen knight was thrown backward against a building and was incapacitated.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:17 pm
As Heugh giant axe came crashing down onto Hudson he rolled forward to the left of Heugh swiping his right blade out into Heugh legs. His other sword swatted as the snakes surronding him on all sides.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 pm
Heugh was happy to get you moving. His dark smile shown through every motion he took. He was enjoying this fight as if he had been dreaming of it for days. Your little dodge pulled you far enough away to stop from being diced but not enough to be thrown. Your sword stunt clipped his leg as you were tossed to the side into a fumble. Your quick skills had you back to your feet after a roll and ready to face the centaur once again.

Strangely Heugh did not bleed. You felt your blood iron sword slice into the flesh of his front left leg but there was no evidence for it other than the scratch of the path of your blade. Your blood ferocity was unsatisfied with the attempt and it urged you inward for a more decisive strike.

Heugh lifted his ax so that it rested on his shoulder and trotted near you. You could see his whole being was smug with that sickening smile upon his face. Then within an instant he swung his ax powerfully as he launched at you. Strike after stike, he did not seem to stop attacking. With no slowing down, no fatigue, no resting period. The onslaught of explosive strikes came forth.

"So you want a real demonstration of you power do you. Let me ask you something brother. Where does your strength come from?"

(feel free to do some pupeting if necessary to make this battle a bit more epic)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:42 pm
Heugh sent swing after swing at Hudson. With each swing Hudson dodged left, right, backwards, forwards. The relentless assualt was giving him no opening to really launch an assualt of his own.

"So you want a real demonstration of you power do you. Let me ask you something brother. Where does your strength come from?"

Hudson jumped back from Huegh latest strike as the centaur asked him the question. Hudson grinned beneath his mask. Barring his feet into the ground Hudson dropped his weight onto the spot he was standing as Heugh lunged forward with another strike. Instead of running Hudson roared and brought both his swords up in an X formation to catch the axe as it came crashing down. The strike pushed Hudson back a little his feet tearing the beaten earth on which he stood. His arms bent a little as the centaur pushed down but the blood within him roared with anger and Hudson pushed his arms back out, "My blood, it craves yours to feast upon. IT will not be satisfied until your life dripps from your body," he growled half crazed. It was as if his blood knew what a challenge this fight was. It sensed Heugh's strength and grew more excited then ever. His heart beat a thousand beats per minute. It was as if his blood was screaming at him to kill Heugh.

Taking a step forward Hudson pushed Heugh's axe up back into air. Another step and Hudson iron clad face was inches away from Heughs as the two struggled to break the others lock high above their head. "Your blood is mine Heugh" He said coldly as a spike grew from his chest plate seeking to impale Heugh.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:23 pm
Heugh was struck. Horror filled his face as the spike shot deep enough into his chest cavity to come into contact with his heart. Surprisingly the impact was more like a crash than a stabbing. It was as though Heugh’s heart was made of iron and clashed against your spike like a sword and a shield. You were both thrown backward and onto the floor, 10 or so meters away from one another. You both struggled to get up; both confused and in pain. Again there was no bleeding. Your body ached on to poor out Heugh’s blood but nothing came. It pulled you to your feet but it was no longer Heugh that you faced.

Before you unfolded a five headed shrieking beast with fire spewing into the air from some of the proximal heads. Heugh had transformed into his beast self. Heugh had transformed into a hydra. The massive gray beast braced its heavy set body with four stumpy feet that clawed into the ground with meter long talons. The 5 heads twisted into the air, staggered over top of you, and glared with a dark hatred. All of the snakes fled from the area. Everyone fled the area. Everyone but you. No one had ever made that much of an impact on Heugh.

“Soon I will know that strength as I devour you!” Heugh roared from all over. The 5 heads converged on you with great speed and ferocity.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 pm
Hudson jumped back as the Hydra exploded out of Heugh's body. Taking a step back a moment of terror overtook Hudson as he stared at the monstrosity before him. The moment only lasted as second as his blood soon soothed his fear and filled him with excitment. This monster was terrfying, but looked strong and his blood urged to bite into its flesh.

Dodging the strike of the many heads Hudson brought his swords around swinging himself around as he fell past the striking heads. The swords cut into one of the heads. The blood iron cleaved right threw the head sending it flying across the ground. As Hudson rolled on the ground to survey his work his head turned and saw that two heads had sprouted from where his blade had severed the first head from its neck. Roaring in anger Hudson beat the swords on his chest.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:13 pm
Two additional heads sprouted in the place of the fallen one. With a loud crack, as if a mountain was bearing torn in half, the new heads burst from the core of the body. They shot outward towards you with renewed anger for their destroyed part and lashed out at you with furious fangs. This was shortly followed by the other 6 heads in a constant stream of attacks. At this point your heart rate had tripled, your veins constricted, and your breath became labored. Your body was beginning to tire out. Had it not been for the subconscious blood frenzy tugging your actions along you would have already passed out in exhaustion.

The Hyrda’s body was slow and cumbersome. It waddled across Niwrad and stumbled on buildings before they fell apart. They heads had incredible reach though. They continued on you to no end. After a few more strikes, bloodless every one, and 16 heads later, the monstrous fiend had you surrounded. Even if you were to cut you way through a head to make a path, another one would be close behind. You defended for as long as you could but your body began to give out. For a moment your blood seemed to detach from your body, as if making one last attempt at scrounging from more blood, but faulted along with you as you collapsed.

“You see Hudson. I am stronger. Deminas is stronger. Your death will prove that once and for all. Once I consume you I will be all powerful! Perhaps even more powerful than Deminas himself!” The Hydra hovered over you with a sick satisfied grin in each head. You did not understand what he was saying but it filled you with immense fury. All of the heads circled around you, huffed inward deeply, and then fired a pillar of flames down on you. As you watched the approaching fever for a moment you felt humility. Maybe Heugh was Stronger but was strength everything.

In that moment all time slowed. The fire encompassed everything you could see as in grew inches from devouring your flesh. You felt peace in that instant. You felt calm as you submitted your soul to the cosmos. Then, strangely, as all-time stopped, a figure emerged from the flames. A burning man with the head of a goat and horns that curled completely back so that the points aimed forward stepped forward. His flesh was badly cut, bleeding, and as black as charcoal. A deep light that presented the future was held in his eye sockets. None of it made sense. He commanded you stand and you stood. He reached downward to touch your head but the further he reached the taller he grew. He grew exponentially until he reached 100 stories tall. One finger stroked your forehead and when it did you perceived the words, “End their suffering!” Then it vanished in an explosion of bright light.

As the light dissipated you found yourself to be not yourself at all. Instead your felt the ripple of muscles flex along what seemed to be the body of a lion. Your body tensed as it ready to pounce as soon as the flames vanished. Somehow you were spared the burning from the fire and had transformed into a creature you had never seen before. You could feel a long tail and a weight attached to the end. When it swung in front of you, you noticed a long talon like sword equipped at the tip. The 10 meter long blade looked sharp enough to slice through anything.

As the flames parted you instinctually leaped forward, cut down a few heads, and pounced outside the hydras reach. You had tremendous speed and power in this form but you noticed you had little control. Your consciousness watched each motion you took but you had little choice in them. While in this form your blood lust was suppressed but your beastly nature took over. Is this what all new deminaughts and lumen go through?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:53 pm
Releasing a feral growl Hudson's beast form leap forward at the hydra and started to bite at the creatures body. It somehow knew that going for the heads was pointless and went straight for its center of mass. As heads weaved in and out trying to catch the quick moving manticore the tail of Hudson's beast form swung with a ferious speed cutting and slashing any head that moved at Hudson.

Hudson's beast form only got a few scratched and bites in at the body before the heads overwhelmed him and pushed him back. Dozens of heads came crashing at Hudson's beast form which launched itself into the air with its mighty wings escaping the crashing heads. He couldn't fly very welll yet but made it over the hydra and crashed to the ground before quickly recovering and spinning around to attack the hydra from behind.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:29 am
Your beastly nature readied a devastating blow to the back of the hydra as the massive thing waddled as fast as it could to turn its body. An endless number of heads cleared back at you from afar. They waited anxiously for you to get within their reach.

Suddenly, before you could attack, a huge ray of green light slammed into the ground in front of you. You stepped back to dodge the beam, whether or not it was even aimed at you, as a wall of emerald crystal shot up. Three more beams shot out towards the side of you, creating a quick crystal wall before you noticed Jharad running in your direction and holding the crystalized Fiona in his left arm. He tossed down some more crystal walls until you were completely boxed in. It all happened so fast you did not know what to make of your jail cell. Your scythe of a tail whipped around, clashing all along the crystals. You managed to brake some of it up but more and more were continuously added on.

The hydra now had you contained and ready to devour like on a platter for dinner. As it stumbled closer all of the heads were now and range and converged inward towards your crystal cage. Before any contact was made a massive beam of green shot from the middle crystal on Jharad’s turban, which beat against the hydra until it fell over. The heads all screeched as they fell in a tangle.

“I am sorry Hudson but this small uncomfortable moment is necessary for now. I will explain more latter.” The Jackal howled as he neared you in the cell. With his deminaught power he lifted the crystals from off the ground, you along for the ride, and ran as fast as he could out of the city.

Noel, after regaining consciousness saw Jharad running off with this huge beast and Fiona. He did not know what to make of it, but vowed to get his revenge against Jharad. He stumbled to his feet and then ran after him.

A day later and you resumed consciousness inside a green doom of shards. You jumped up, scared and confused because the last thing you really remember is being encompassed in fire. Jharad, who was outside the cell noticed you had awakened and knocked on the crystal wall.

“Are you ready to come out Hudson?”

“Hey you said you would let him out once he woke up. Let him out mister.” The familiar small voice made you feel at home. At least Fiona was safe.

“I did say that didn’t I? Oh and please call me Jharad. I am no mister.” Jharad said. He snapped his fingers and the crystal wall melted away. You fell free from the green captivity and as soon as you touched the soil Fiona was at your feet hugging you.

“You were amazing Hudson. You beat up everyone!”

“Give him some space Fiona. He must be in a lot of pain.” You were in a lot of pain. You also did not know if you should attack Jharad or shake his hand but there he stood not more than two steps away. His long jackal body with a crisp red eye glowing along his chest. It looked just like your own.

“The mission is clear so you will forgive me for saving you from your suicide.” Jharad stood formally as he spoke. “Get you to the Farseir!” He cleared throat. “You may have a number of questions, unlike your sheltered lumen friends I am willing to answer all that I can.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:48 am
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/322/a/9/Dimwitted_Manticore_by_ekoputeh.jpg

BEAST FORM  

Dugan195
Crew

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:52 am
Hudson looked at the Jackel with suspicion as he wrapped his arms around Fiona for a second before tossing her behind him as he bit into his arms bringing out two bloodiron swords. "Yeah a couple. Who are you exactly. Why did you save me? And why should I trust you? To start with...oh and who is the ******** Farsier and why would you want me to see him? Isn't that what the Lumen wanted?"  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff