Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Ringing in The New Year Art Contest: Art Contest Chat NO QQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:02 am
dawns_aura
CitrusCupcake
Looking for a properly romantic/loving Soq couple to humanise for an entry (please post link to your model submission post)
Thanks ^_~

I have Laures and Bailey. who are an almost cavity-inducingly sweet/romantic couple

They are nice but I'm trying not to do more than one piece for a person, and I've already done an entry with one of yours 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:03 am
CitrusCupcake
Looking for a properly romantic/loving Soq couple to humanise for an entry (please post link to your model submission post)
Thanks ^_~

Santiel and Anor?  

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:07 am
LydaLynn
I'm looking for two different things for entries.

1. I'm looking for flutters with simple to moderate wing designs. I am going to try and make a necklace that features wire wings based on the flutter's wings. [[If I choose your flutter to make a necklace from and it comes out presentable - I would be willing to send you the necklace as long as you promise to take a picture of yourself wearing it and post it before the end of the contest.]]

2. I am looking for an rp that gives me an excuse to do a complex background. Be that mountains in winter or raging river or cliff face . . . whatever. So long as it gives me an opportunity to do some backgrounds to go with the soquili. [[This will be a digital work.]]

Santiel is a flutter, plus there's plenty or RP... The Vitterfolk glade where she lives with her mother, or later the jungle when she leaves with Warlock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 am
junglerunner
CitrusCupcake
Thanks ^_~

Santiel and Anor?

Ooh maybe >.>
Out of curiosity, what sort of thing would you picture her wearing as a human?  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:22 am
CitrusCupcake
Ooh maybe >.>

Erm, I've never really thought about it to be honest. She is of course Amirynth's daugther, which is Rynn's Soq version of one of her WoW characters, who is a blood elf, so something simular to that garb I guess would be in keeping. Anor of course is based on Rivendell from LoTR's, so elven is fitting...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:23 am
junglerunner
CitrusCupcake
Ooh maybe >.>

Erm, I've never really thought about it to be honest. She is of course Amirynth's daugther, which is Rynn's Soq version of one of her WoW characters, who is a blood elf, so something simular to that garb I guess would be in keeping. Anor of course is based on Rivendell from LoTR's, so elven is fitting...

Okie doke ninja  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:26 am
Right, I have an idea for them, so I'm picking Santiel & Anor, if I get chance to before the end of contest might pick another couple  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:35 am
Eeeee I look forward to seeing them. If you need to know anything, let me know XD  

junglerunner

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 am
]
CitrusCupcake
Thanks ^_~

If you're looking for more, I have
Fianna, whose lifemate is Dae'Ruil (and linked to with RPs in my post smile

I have a humanized version of her in her info, and Dae'Ruil's never been drawn as a human, but he's very princely ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:55 am
Sabin Duvert
]
CitrusCupcake
Thanks ^_~

If you're looking for more, I have
Fianna, whose lifemate is Dae'Ruil (and linked to with RPs in my post smile

I have a humanized version of her in her info, and Dae'Ruil's never been drawn as a human, but he's very princely ^^

I already picked a couple but I'm hoping I'll get time to do more so I'll bear them in mind ^_~  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:31 pm
CheshireKttty
Dunno if you'd be interested but I submitted banzai and this rp is set in a swamp. LINK

I'll look over the rp when I get a chance and see if it will work for me, thanks.

SylverStar
I have Attacus for a flutter but his wings might be too complex. But I love the jewelry idea.

Also I like the setting for Twisted Absolutes RP...It features multiple Soq....3 which are entered in submissions. My Douglas, Jet's Ironforge, and Roniel's Samsara.

Attacus is lovely and I might play with it a bit, but there's a lot of veining in his wings, I'm not sure it would come out well. I'll definatly look over the rp and see if I can make something work. Thank you.

Darkmoon Dancer
My Skah has his explanatory RP that places him in the destroyed carnival grounds, where he escapes the cage he was captured in, as well as the devastation at his feet and the trophies he takes home to begin his treasure hoard.
[ Up Until Now ]

(It seems like it would be a rather dark scene, so don't know if you'd be interested in that, but there ya go! If it inspires you, by all means ^_^ )

Thanks, I'll check it out.

dawns_aura
Both Linaiha and Laures (last post [?] page four of the soq model submission thread) have pretty flutter wings - not sure what you define as simple to moderate- if you are interested.

Those two are lovely. Their wings are moderate and I think I can make thing work. Thank you.

Mahogany Sunset
I have The Tip of the Iceberg, which is set in a forest and features my Cerynei family having a run-in with a pair of purewalkers. :3
(You can find the soq and links to other soq in the RP in the last post on page 1 of the model submissions.)

Thanks for the offer, I'll check it out.

junglerunner
Santiel is a flutter, plus there's plenty or RP... The Vitterfolk glade where she lives with her mother, or later the jungle when she leaves with Warlock.

She is beautiful. If I get enough working practice on some of the others, I'll give her a try, but those are very complex wings to try to build out of wire. Thank you for suggesting her, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 am
I'm guessing it's a no, but just to be sure;
If I have a reference painting for the Soquili I'm questing, can I submit it to the contest?

Either way, I'm working on my "skills" in traditional art at the moment, so this is a great chance for me to practise drawing animals and kill two bugs with one swat >w<  

Froggie Doll

Tiny Frog

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:39 am
LydaLynn

1. I'm looking for flutters with simple to moderate wing designs. I am going to try and make a necklace that features wire wings based on the flutter's wings. [[If I choose your flutter to make a necklace from and it comes out presentable - I would be willing to send you the necklace as long as you promise to take a picture of yourself wearing it and post it before the end of the contest.]]

2. I am looking for an rp that gives me an excuse to do a complex background. Be that mountains in winter or raging river or cliff face . . . whatever. So long as it gives me an opportunity to do some backgrounds to go with the soquili. [[This will be a digital work.]]
Dang, if I had entered Fiona, she would have been perfect lol. But the only one I did enter with wings is my Angeni, Tait. Could that possibly work ='D?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:25 pm
ladyfirefox89
LydaLynn

Dang, if I had entered Fiona, she would have been perfect lol. But the only one I did enter with wings is my Angeni, Tait. Could that possibly work ='D?

He's lovely, but I'm sorry, I'm only looking for flutter wings at this time. Thank you for the offer, though.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas