Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Downtown Bliss
☁▐ CLOUD↑NINE ( OPEN ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 am
=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44]http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/WhiteTigerDW/media/Heise and Feimo/Heise/l22.jpg.html?filters[term]=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44

He gave a nod to the boy that is with the boys. That he look back at the man and what not he felt a lone as he was seating here alone. The other good boys seemed not interest that is with the other boys and what not with the boys.The other good one seemed to be taken. The other boys that interest him. He was alone that is with boys and what not with others.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:20 am
Foxy_911_lb

((I did. It's in the slave profiles under Sono))  

EntityLvr

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:31 pm
Foxy_911_lb

User ImageUser Image
Malice Rider & Kite Necros

Malice smiled a bit at Blaze's words, his eyes widening a fraction when he felt the male's heated touch. Malice caught himself before he followed the other male's hand...he wanted more of that touch, wanted to see if Blaze could do what others couldn't. He cleared his throat before downing the rest of his drink, telling the bartender to being him something a tad stronger. He took a deep breath before looking back to Blaze with a smirk, "Only part dragon...damn, you must come from a strong line for it to affect you like it does. So, Blaze...got any friends that may show interest in a bummed out frost fairy...?"

Malice figured that as soon as the fire mage saw Kite...Kite would get to spend the night with the mage. Malice wanted to test Blaze and see if he really was like all the others, as soon as they were done with Malice the others would go after Kite or Ison. Kite normally would accept...then make them impotent for the rest of the lives. Ison...well, Malice didn't know what Ison would do...only that those who went after him would end up in a mental ward within 24hours.

Kite paused then slowly looked over at Malice, sensing that the dragon had uttered his name the fairy majestically made an obscene gesture which Malice smirked as he tipped his drink in reply. Kite sighed as he looked over the dance floor...taking in the sight of an obvious uke. Kite grumbled as he slumped back somewhat....nah, he'd never regret being an uke. It was way too much fun to see the shock on the other male's face when he topped...Kite couldn't help the snicker...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:15 pm
=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44]http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/WhiteTigerDW/media/Heise and Feimo/Heise/l22.jpg.html?filters[term]=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44

Heaven was uke himself but he did not look liked one. Maybe because he did not let anyone push him around. He developed a back bone because the issue of the past. He was not about to let anyone advantage of him. So he drew out this drawing pad. While Blaze other where talking he start to drawing himself it was easy way to do when one was seating still. He saw something that he could take advantage and start to draw it that is. He seat there drawing a bit of the issues with what he was doing. He look down he had drawing of black hair male demon. Then some of them long time ago and he seat there drawing.  

Michikcvamp

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:28 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
BᄂΛZΣ DЯΛᄃΉΣП

Blaze finished the rest of his drink before replying, "I suppose so, but being around another dragon, who is strong like you, brings it out more. My dragon blood likes to conquer so to speak." He looked over at the fairy and turned back to Malice. "Just me. If my werewolf friend was here, he'd mostly likely 'talk' to that winter fairy." He actually hadn't seen his friend in awhile, he vaguely wondered what he was doing. Probably drinking and hitting on people, "No offense to you, but the fairy looks like he can be a jackass. Right now I'm interested in something a bit darker..." He let Malice see the lust in his eyes, before controlling his looks, "But a warning to this dark creature, as I have A build up of magic, I might burn against my will. If still interested..." With that Blaze stood up, paid the bartender for both of theirs drinks, and walked out the door. If he was interested he would follow, if not, his lost. He shot some fire arrows, to release some of his magic.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:05 am
Foxy_911_lb
I like Ralph for Karshe...its a cute idea. ^w^

User ImageUser Image
Malice Rider & Kite Necros

Malice paused then turned, his long sliver hair flipping over his shoulder as he watched Blaze walk out...he looked to Kite. The fairy jumped up and rushed over, "What happened?"

"I did the test...he refused you." Malice said as he stood with a nod of thanks to the bartender. The two started to walk out...

"Damn, what the hell are you still doing here? Go after him!" Kite stopped walking beside his friend before quickly stepping to catch up as Malice stopped walking towards the door.

"Kite...i've never been with another dragon! What if all that was an act and he kills me while we're ********> Malice hissed to the fairy, obviously a tad nervous...Kite rolled his eyes.

"Then you die a happy uke...get your scaly a** out there!!!" the fairy intoned literally dragging Malice outside...the two paused at seeing Blaze. Kite smiling an evil smile Malice paled, "Excuse me, fire mage. You forgot something...he's a tad shy cuz you'd be his first with dragon blood running through you."

The fairy let Malice stumble in front of Blaze, the dragon male throwing a hiss back to Kite. the fairy smiling as he turned to walk away, going back to the hotel. Malice straightened then looked at Blaze, "I'm interested...you made my blood rise like no other. Just...I've never been with another dragon before..."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:20 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
I hoped so. Though it might be a nice match.

User Image
BᄂΛZΣ DЯΛᄃΉΣП

Blaze was getting bored of fire arrows. He wanted to do something more productive...and physical. He had rented a small stone house on a cliff by the beach. He liked it fairly well. He thought about buying it as a summer home. Money wasn't really a problem for Blaze usually. The criminals he went after, usually had large bounties on them. He turned around when he heard he was being called.

He looked and there was the winter fairy looking positively pleased with himself, with a bit of an evil grin on his face, and Malice looking nervous. He raised his eyebrow at the scene. He waited to hear what they had to say; he didn't have to wait long. He smiled an amused smile at the interacting and what the fairy had to say.

When the fairy was gone. Blaze walked up to Malice, only an inch apart. He was quite tall. Over six feet and looked down on Malice slightly. His aura changed again to commanding, like one had to face him. "Your friend looked like he wanted to skip away. He does seem like a bit of a**...is that true? Do I make your blood pump? Do I make you nervous? Am I your first dragon? Do you want he to ******** you hard?" His hand went up to Malice's face and his knuckles brushed against his cheek and chin. He forced his chin up to look him in the eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:58 pm
Foxy_911_lb
Yay~! Is Ralph up in Regulars or are you keeping him in the Mini Event till Cap' announces the winners?

User Image
Malice Rider

Malice looked up, most were surpised by the height differences in the group as most of their personalities brought on a different air. Malice was only the second tallest. Kite was the tallest and Light was the shortest. Karshe was taller than Ison, with Ison being taller than Light. Malice felt his blood rise as the male faced him, feeling that same commanding voice as he did before the Death Dragon shivered. His breathing quickened slightly as he felt Blaze's knuckles brush his cheek, "Yeah...to all of your questions. I just got one for you: think you can handle a Death Dragon?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:15 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
I'm not sure. Depends on when the winners are suppose to announcement. If not for awhile, I'll put him up

User Image
BᄂΛZΣ DЯΛᄃΉΣП

Blaze smiled at those answers. Just what he wanted to hear. He also liked the question posed at him. He liked the feisty ones. He pulled down his scarf and leaned close to Malice's ear. His lips barely brushed against Malice's ear and he breathed in it before speaking, "I haven't met anything I couldn't handle yet. I do love a challenge though. So would you like to be heated up Malice?" The way he said Malice was lower, more gutteral, and more seductive  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 pm
Foxy_911_lb

((ooc: hey. did you find the profile?))  

EntityLvr

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:47 pm
Kito Sono Akuma
Foxy_911_lb

((ooc: hey. did you find the profile?))
(OOC yes, but don't you need to be bought before your out in public?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:52 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kayin blushed as he listened to the other. He bit his lower lip and then cleared his throat. "Oh...well..." He nodded, a small smile on his lips. "Well, uh, I don't really mind where we go or anything..." Kayin mumbled, with a shrug. "Maybe to the board walk?"

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah smiled brightly before grabing his hand and walking " well what are we waiting for lets go - he said cheerfully a big smile on his lips  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:00 pm
Foxy_911_lb

((o.o ...oh...I didn't know that was one of the rules....is there somewhere that I can promote Sono to possibly get bought sooner? or somewhere I can still post even though he isn't bought yet? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:05 pm
Kito Sono Akuma
Foxy_911_lb

((o.o ...oh...I didn't know that was one of the rules....is there somewhere that I can promote Sono to possibly get bought sooner? or somewhere I can still post even though he isn't bought yet? sweatdrop ))
(I honestly don't know if that is a rule.
It just seems to be what is happening with slaves and masters.
You can post on some of the master profiles and see if the user would be interested in buying your character (quite a bit people do that).)  

I choose you Magikarp

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 pm
Foxy_911_lb

((ooc: thank you for the tips! whee ))  
Downtown Bliss

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items