Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:53 am
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas gently rubbed the creamy lotion over Cyril's back and shoulders and over the backs of his legs, softly massaging him all over so it was well rubbed in then told him to turn over so he could do his front. "Okay, let me strip down to my trunks and we can go in the water!" he told the boy, unbuttoning his shirt. Soon he was in just his blue trunks and he took the boy by the hand and walked across the warm sand to waters edge. "Can you swim at all?" he asked doubtfully. "If not you stay very close to me and we won't go past your chest."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:37 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril face was compleatly red when his master rubes him down then he flipped over so his master could finish. Then he knew he shouldn't stare but when his master started striping. He started running away from the waves and his behind his master  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:00 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas laughed happily, watching Cyril running from the waves. "Are you having fun, love?" he asked as he splashed about in the shallows.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:28 am
User Image
He went into the water and got knocked down by a wave. He got up and laughted it off and smiled. He liked the cool feelin of the water on his skin. He started to go thurther into the water. He liked going under the waves so he could role with them. He was already up to his neck in water he could barly stand. He couldn't stop laugthing he was really happy even theo he couldn't swim.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:42 am
Dylanseke
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:23 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas made sure he stayed close to Cyril so he'd be safe in the water, ready to help if he needed to. He was happy to see the teenager having so much fun, laughing and rolling with the waves. He thought how he would have to teach him to swim sometime. But now was just for fun. "Out of the water, love. Picnic time" he called out eventually.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:29 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril got out of the water and went and lausd down on the blanket. "Does master love me?" He asked bluntly as he went to look at what master had made he was hungery after playing for 2 hours. He lied his head down on the blanket and closed his eyes to listen to the soothing sounds the ocean made.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:37 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image The question took Andreas by surprise. He gazed at the youth laying drowsily on the beach rug eyes closed face peaceful and wondered on his answer. His concern was the boy had been so starved of affection his whole life that he would have fallen in love with anyone who showed him kindness, it just happened to be that Andreas was that person. As for loving him back - well, he certainly like Cyril very much, he was most definitely attracted to him though he had been denying that to himself and fighting it, and even though they'd been together for a little over twenty-four hours he couldn't imagine his life without Cyril in it now. Was that love? He leaned down as kissed him on the cheek. "Yes, Cyril, I do love you. Now sit up and eat your sandwiches."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:48 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril smiled at his master befor takeing a sandwich and a bite of it. He then swallowed and stated "I love master too!" He said tackling his master with hug and a kiss he then laird on his chest and closed his eyes and listened to his master heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:01 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas laughed and toppled backward when Cyril tackled him with a bear hug. He wrapped his arms around him and held his close against his chest.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
His chin was on his shoulder now. He nuveled his head I nto his arm. He was cold but was warming up since he was close. 'Masters skin is soft' he thought to him self. "I like it when Andreas calls me pet and touches me he's really soft and warm..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:12 am
Ryuu sky

User Image "Off now, pet," Andreas said at last, kissing his head and rolling him off of him. "There will be plenty of time for cuddling when we get home. Right now we need to dry you off to get you warm and eat our lunch."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:31 am
User Image
Cyril got off his master with a sigh. He sat up and ate his sandwich like he was told "I still love your cooking even theo it is a sand wich it's really good." He sat up cuddling into Andreas and wrapping the towel over his arms. He was still blushing from his master calling him pet but he was all finished eating. He cuddled into his master bare chest to warm up further.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 am
Ryuu sky
Dylanseke

User Image

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:59 am
Ryuu sky

User Image "You are adorable," Andreas laughed, cuddling Cyril again. "Why so cuddly? Not that I'm complaining, mind. It's nice to be cuddled. Now, I was thinking we could walk along to the promenade where there are shops - we can buy an ice-cream cornet each and maybe a bucket and spade to build a sandcastle. What do you think?"  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff