Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Laziest plot Thread Ever [Open!][Tags: 7/15! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:02 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:05 am
heart  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:12 pm
I'm just gonna fling ideas/pairs at you. emotion_dowant

Ajabu and any/all/select few of your maned wolves? (or anyone, actually. .____.)

Erevu and any pridelanders you have!!! I would also adore and border roleplays, since I'm aiming for him to be a scout~

Ummmm... Do you have any leopards in Usafi'Tukufu? Or planning to be in Kwa Kikombe?
Also, what gender is Aud, the hare? If male, I have Tulizo'pisha that maybe we can try to fling? (Or just meet, regardless of gender~)

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:02 pm
Umm, hi! Since i saw you had so many cool SoA, i thought some RPs with you would be amazing! My only ones to offer are Dia and Myrna:

User Image User Image

The pics are linked to their info on my journal, to get more in-depth with them. I hope you'll be interested in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Ajabu could meet any of my maned wolves! Farrin is pretty much a blank slate (male). luhta is his mother and she's a very sweet maned wolf. She lives in the suka'fumo, but she's free to roam the rogue lands whenever she pleases. Zambarau is a young guy and a little childish. he works for kisikusiku.

do you want Erevu to meet, like, rogues at the border? Cause I have plenty of rogues. XD I also have a lot of pridelanders, -cough17cough- so either way it would be fine!

Um, I don't know what the kwa kikombe, but I might have someone in the usafi'tukufu. xD It's been a while since i checked in on prides so I would have to check it out.

And sorry, but Aud is female. XD but they can meet!

DraconisSiirexus

Hello! XD I can offer the same wild dogs for your pup that I offered above, since theyr'e the only three I have. >>

is it alright for your wild dog to Rp in the rogue lands? Cause I only have one lioness in that pride and no wild dogs. XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:51 am
Cajanic

Hm.
Maybe she'll meet Farrin for now, perhaps get him some color on his blank slate? She's a petty thief with no sense of worth in the things she steals. She's quite arrogant about how easily she can sneak but, besides stealing, has little other talents. She's also a bit dramatic and is willing to exaggerate just about anything.

Oh, I would love for him to meet rogues on the border! I'll look for in pride later.(kinda want to get him to Scout first). I'm not quite sure how he'll be as an adult, since his stage skipped from cub to adult, but I know that as a cub, he had infatuations with fireflies. He probably still does love little things like that, anything that can draw his attention. And this will be his first time meeting someone on the border; his dad taught him that not everyone from around there is nice and so, he'll probably be very cautious.

Bwahaha, Kwa Kikombe is a pride that's currently in the makes, based off of sports. Do you? I wouldn't mind throwing Sauda'paka at any Usafi'tukufu. She's a new member and consort to Kamawi. She's direction-ly challenged, doesn't know too much about rain forest, stubborn, and nonsensical but nice.

Sure! I haven't gotten an rp with just Pisha by herself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:11 pm
Cajanic

Any of those maned wolves to interact with are fine for Dia, since she is a rogue at the moment.

And that is fine with me! To give a clear view on what she is, she is in a pride of Nchi and is a Sheha, and at that rank she is allowed to go into the roguelands whenever she decides to, plus she may see it coming since she is a Seer.  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:18 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y

For Farrin: That sounds great. XD I think they could have some fun together!

For PL: Great! Well, if you start a RP, I can throw in any of my soa. XD I haven't thought about whom I would like to have used just yet, but since there's so many, shouldn't be too hard to pick. >>

Usafi: I checked and I think Chiririka is in the pride, though it doesn't look like she's on the member list.Do you want to RP with her?

Bunnies: Yay! Would you like us to start now, or wait for some of these other RPs to be complete? if you want me to start anything, just let me know and I'll get right on it. ^^

DraconisSiirexus

Okay, Dia and meet Zambarau, then. He's the only one I haven't RPed/made plots for. XD He's based on Spike from MLP. Very loyal, very sweet, but a little rude and greedy at times.

If your wild dog can go into the rogue lands, maybe she can meet Tomar?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:02 pm
Cajanic

Alrighty then. Do you want to make the topic, or shall i?

Ooo!~ I can smell the scent of a good RP out of this. She can meet Tomar, as you like. Who gonna make this topic, tho?

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:34 pm
Great to all! I'll start all the roleplays, if you want. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:20 pm
DraconisSiirexus

I can make the thread if you like.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Look forward to them!

exclaim As a general note, I have updated icons, fullsize images, RPs and plots! If I've missed something, please let me know!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:19 pm
Cajanic

Alrighty! And i can make the topic for Tomar and Myrna in the Rogue lands, to save time, if ya want.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:29 pm
DraconisSiirexus
Cajanic

Alrighty! And i can make the topic for Tomar and Myrna in the Rogue lands, to save time, if ya want.
Alright ^^  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:39 pm
Out of curiosity, what is Jifya like? :]  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff