Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hope's Plot Thread - Updated August 22nd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:24 pm
Thanks, Lutz.

Talencia

I do indeed. My AIM is ForTeamFreeWill

Feel free to IM me whenever works best for you. If I'm set as away, I'm doing RL work, but I'll reply ASAP.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:02 pm
would you like a fling between your Bisra and my Cari?
User Image

they are both in the same pride 8D  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:18 pm
Znaruto

Ah, yes. They sort-of-kind-of met in the ORP. After the meta stuff is done, definitely.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:33 pm
okay cool After the Meta she will have 2 rps 8D  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:01 am
My muse for Damu died for about a month O.o

Anyways here is for your Vikings to attempt to kidnap Damu or something, so just reply whenever.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:10 pm
CaliWolfe

No problemo, Cali. I wasn't sure if you actually wanted to do that RP or not and my SB lions have become a bit backlogged since. Do you mind if I use a different character for the aggressor?  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:12 pm
exclaim Wari added to Pridelands Looking for buddies for him, but other plots are good too!

User Image

Still seeking plots / RPs, regardless of the hiatus.

For those waiting on posts, I apologize for the break I had to take this week and will work on them either tonight or tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:20 pm
Hopefolly

No, that's perfectly fine with me smile  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

I've got Aslan who is in the PL and still needs a JRP. He's in one but it's very, very slow...he needs buddies too, though! Here's his bio:

Aslan is a cheerful cub, full of laughter and smiles, ready to please anyone he meets. As he grows he'll become a bit sly and learn how to use his strength as well as brains to get what he wants out of life.

Pretty blank slate beyond that. He was in a pride with his family but it disbanned, and he's got quite a few relatives in the PL, so I sent him there. For one, or both of your PL boys =3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:31 pm
SilverLutz

Did he travel there with family / has family he stays with within PL now? Asking for potential RP intro reasons.

In any case, I'd definitely love to RP him with Wari. And Kabiro, eventually, but he's caught up in something right now.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:38 pm
He actually got separated from his family during their travels, and there's a lioness that's going to be his adoptive mother while he grows up. So he's kind of lone wolfing it right now XD

Hopefolly

EDIT: He's Mwali's grandson by the way XD So he's related to LOTS of lions.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:30 am
I'd love some sibling rp with Siri's twin there sometime. *3* I know Kael talked about a group sibling rp too, so like... We need to do it all.  

Shia bean

Prophet

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:04 am
Shia bean
I'd love some sibling rp with Siri's twin there sometime. *3* I know Kael talked about a group sibling rp too, so like... We need to do it all.

This.

I am busy getting food to live on, etc. today, but may have time tomorrow to do some things.

Or, maybe this evening when it gets dark!

ALL THE THINGS.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:08 am
Who let you two in here? stare

But srsly, definitely. I actually already have that RP on his list I keep in the almighty wordpad. They all need a JRP, anyway.

We still need to do the Sheska/Freyja RP, Kael. lulz ]:

Speaking of ALL THE THINGS there is some other stuff of ours you should get in on, Shia. Next time we're on AIM I will hit yo up wit it.

@ Lutz - Did not forget you! Once I'm caught up on owed posts (gettin' there), I can set it up. Or if you get bored waiting, you can, and I'll respond. Either way!

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:56 am
Wild dogs for plot you mentioned in AIM:

Uzushi
This wild dog is an old boy now, certainly greying - his eyesight and hearing not as it once was. He's a friendly character, though, always willing to help out where he can. He loves to chat mindlessly about adventures he's had in the past and doesn't seem to notice when people stop listening. Was once a seer but lost his power early on in life and believes that its source went into his pups when he became a father.

Kalpana
The daughter of the dog above. She is named after her dad's old imaginary friend (which is the form his seer abilities used to come in). She is as friendly and chatty as her father, though perhaps more adventurous. Very open-minded and non-judgmental, she has befriended lions and hyenas and is often seen travelling with a group of friends. She left them when she caught the scent of her father and has been catching up with him ever since.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff