Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fang and Claws Plot Thread- updated 11/3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:55 pm
Aaaaand, this is why you have a form. ::sheepish:: Right. Filling it out!

magnadearel

What you're looking for: Plotted as relatives?
You're pet's image:
User Image
Who you want: Akash
User Image
Plot: Long lost siblings? Cousins? Uncle and nephew? Jacundi is middle-aged, not young and not old. Does a relationship strike you as suitable?
Other:

What you're looking for: Fling or mate?
You're pet's image:
User Image
Who you want: Aoi
User Image
Plot: Puppies? Mebbe? Even if she doesn't stay in Sikukuu, though I really would love for happy Jacundi to find a happy mate. He's a giving soul, and deserves someone to give back to him.
Other:

What you're looking for: Mate
You're pet's image:
User Image
Who you want: Ruffus
User Image
Plot: Dauer has had a rough life. She ended up coming to Sikukuu with two of her pups, and now resides there contentedly. She deals well with her limited sight, and has found purpose in learning how to use her voice to bring pleasure to others. She's a real sweetheart, and I thought your handsome boy would look nice with her.
Other: She won't be leaving Sikukuu ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:29 pm
Talencia

Lol, mainly I just need names for my soa, and I like to see who your offering.

I do kind of like the idea of a relationship there. *ponders* Akash seems young to me, otherwise I might pick long lost siblings lol. Perhaps uncle and nephew? Unless you want to say Akash was from a later litter? Again not sure if he'd really join the Sikukuu, but they could meet. Have to determine parents names. XD

Aoi only has 1 rp. She's sweet, but I don't have much more than that. I fail with hyenas. She could totally meet Jacundi and see how they hit it off? Was not planning on either of them joining a pride, but it might change.

Interesting story for her. Her profile says mate plotted? Does her poor eye-sight pass on genetically? Poor Ruffus has never been rped either. Not sure on personality, except maybe happy. >.<' I don't think I could play a mean pet lol.

Oh I think its your tag on a couple of our rps.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:33 pm
Chi Sohma

Astoria and I both like your Aadia for this plot. Creo has 2 finished rps, and I'm working on getting him more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:44 pm
magnadearel
Lol, mainly I just need names for my soa, and I like to see who your offering.

I do kind of like the idea of a relationship there. *ponders* Akash seems young to me, otherwise I might pick long lost siblings lol. Perhaps uncle and nephew? Unless you want to say Akash was from a later litter? Again not sure if he'd really join the Sikukuu, but they could meet. Have to determine parents names. XD

Aoi only has 1 rp. She's sweet, but I don't have much more than that. I fail with hyenas. She could totally meet Jacundi and see how they hit it off? Was not planning on either of them joining a pride, but it might change.

Interesting story for her. Her profile says mate plotted? Does her poor eye-sight pass on genetically? Poor Ruffus has never been rped either. Not sure on personality, except maybe happy. >.<' I don't think I could play a mean pet lol.

Oh I think its your tag on a couple of our rps.

We could do uncle and nephew. Jacundi would be just glad to meet a family member. I'd love for Aoi and Jacundi to cross paths at least. If something happens, it does, if it doesn't, no biggie!

Dauer's journal post is out of date. I had a mate plotted, but it fell through due to inactivity. I hadn't really considered if her blindness was genetic, but I don't think any of her current litter have had issues? My boy likes to pretend he does, just to see life like his momma, but not at all the same thing, lol. I figure there is a chance for it to pass, but a small one.

And yes, I'm sorry about that. I've been sick the last three weeks or so, and that means little to no rp gets done. I've got them up on my browser though, so I'll be sure to tag them when my head isn't muzzy from a cold or medicine.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:54 pm
Talencia

Those both sound good to me!
Ah ok had to check lol. That sounds cute!. So that's 3 rps, how do you want to go about this? Who's starting what in what order?
I understand. Making sure you knew about them, so there's no rush. Hope you feel better soon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:13 pm
magnadearel

Let's take it one plot at a time, to prevent too many untagged rps from stacking up. Which plot would you be most interested in pursuing first?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:16 pm
Talencia
Let's take it one plot at a time, to prevent too many untagged rps from stacking up. Which plot would you be most interested in pursuing first?

Good idea. How about the uncle/nephew?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:22 pm
magnadearel
Good idea. How about the uncle/nephew?

Alrighty, sounds like a plan! I'm not currently up to starting anything, and may not be up to tagging for a while, so if you get the inclination to start, by all means do so. If not, we'll get things rolling once I'm feeling better.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:23 pm
Talencia

Ok. I may or may not start anything today. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:57 pm
GunSniper

Figured I'd post here so I don't loose it. XD When and how would you like Fulkin to rescue the twins?  

magnadearel

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:07 pm
Whenever they need be savin'. X HIs twin senses will go off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:24 pm
magnadearel

What you're looking for: RP, and also a plot.
You're pet's image:
User Image
Who you want: Zayul Tain
Plot:
With Nanth, she still needs a JRP so maybe it could be a capture? I haven't quite worked out how she was going to be in the pride yet.
Other: I realized we never RPed the ones I posted on page one either orz. My AIM is SeakiSea though, if that'd be easier?  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:38 pm
GunSniper

Hehehehe, best to start young! xp I'll work on getting their history done and get something started.

Seaki

cat_eek We didn't! I fail! >.< Do you still want to do any of those?
Oooo Zayul can help I think. She's sweet, so I don't think she'd use violence to get a pure bred to join.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:47 pm
magnadearel

Well two of the ones in the first post have left the prides they were in o: But yeah, I'd love any and all RP still~
Nanth is pretty sweet, I think some convincing would bring her into the pride. I wanted her to be a breeding slave so.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:54 pm
Seaki

Ashta still needs rps, and my hyena bone boy could certainly use some. Not sure who's left.
Zayul could do that then. ^_^ My muses have been kinda dicey lately though. Can you start?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff