Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Lucia nodded softly and moved closer holding him close. "I don't know why. I didn't even know they glowed until you told me." She watched at another class were in PE throwing their elements at each other and sighed. She'd need to gain control of whatever it was inside her so she didn't miss out on anything. She didn't want to go to her next class, she just wanted to stay here with her mentor and forget this mess ever started. Just not move from this time and pretend that she was happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:35 pm
"Come. I zhink you need a break, ma cher. Unless you WANT to go to class." Francis held her close to him and kissed her forehead softly. He wanted to help all he could, he just didn't know how to do that other than love her as he did now. "Would you like to do somezhing special, darleeng?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:43 pm
She shook her head in no mood to do anything. Except. . . "Could we spar? I want to be able to activate my powers without having to rely on my emotions to trigger them." She asked nibbling her lip. She wanted to see him in action too. And she knew he'd be motivation enough for her to be able to use her powers without emotions triggering them or getting in the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:06 pm
"Ma cher, I 'ave to warn you. My abilities are steel zat of a novice. I don't like my powers and zherefore try not using zem." Francis sighed in defeat, looking Lucy in the eyes before giving in. "Fine, eef you so want it. Shall we take thees outside, darleeng?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:12 pm
Lucia followed him out. "I'll be gentle I promise." She said with a smirk. Her eyes a light with mischief. "I know this is our first time so I will be extra cautious."

The Prinicple watched from his window with a frown. "It's too late Valantina." He said ti the Russian. "She's Imprinted. Taking them from each other will kill them both. We have to deal with this threat another way."

"And ow, vill ve doo zat zir?" She asked frowning sipping her coffee.

"I don't know but I'll think of something." He replied scratching his beard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:27 pm
"After you.~" Once near the lake, Francis turned his back to her. He folded his arms across his chest and kept his head straight, not even glancing back. If he was going to put up a fight, he'd have to not see his target. "Zhe ladies do always go first, non?" With a small grin, he proceeded to not move.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:33 pm
Lucia bit her lip not sure where to start. She did not in anyway want to hurt him. So maybe. . . Her face lit up and her eyes glowed. She'd just play with him! Tease him a little. She felt her body shudder and the ground beneath him surged enough to knock him off balance. The grass parted and soft dirt broke his fall then rolled him a little right into the water. "Thank you I'm here all week!" She purred with a happy grin. She figured it out! He was her light. He could help her control her emotions and use her powers!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:52 pm
Francis laughed once he was in the water. He didn't know what to think. "Ma cherie! Oh hon hon!" He said, sitting up and sending a whip's worth of water her way, getting her splashed once it reached her chest. "Ees zhat all you got, darleeng?~"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:00 pm
Luce gasped letting the water hit her shivering a little then trapped his foot in the mud. "Nah, I just don't wanna hurt you." She replied swishing her hips the water on either side of him damned up and she smiled more her hands moved but she stopped her eyes glowing too brightly. She was going to hurt him and he said he didn't practice much! He was defenseless if she lost control. She shook her head frowning. Playing and toying that's all she was allowing herself to do. Or she'd accidentally kill him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:26 pm
A small frown appeared on his lips as he freed his foot with a little water. "Eef you are going to fight zhose against you, you need to 'one your skeels. Even eef zat means 'urting me." Francis then stood and sent whip after small whip of water her way, not letting up. "Come on, Lucy! Attack me weethout loosing control!"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:31 pm
Lucia cried out this one hurt! Without thinking she sent the two sides of the dam against him burying him from the waist down. Then she sent balls of mud at him ruining his clothes. Her body moved like water slow and graceful until she sensed someone coming and after releasing France turned on the person. "Ah~" The old man cried flying into the river. Lucia's eyes stopped glowing and she gasped. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" She cried rushing to help the man out of the water. "You scared me!"

Principle Powers brushed himself off a bit. "I've come to ask why neither of you are in class." He growled completely soaked through.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:53 pm
Francis, although in a decent amount of pain, was the first to stand and speak in defense. "You see, Principal, I personally 'ad Lucy 'ere excused from all 'er morning courses. Eef you 'appen to 'ave a problem weeth 'er absence, tell 'er other teachers that." He smiled at Lucy, for sure his case was won. "And secondly, zhe girl needs experience weeth 'er element. I am 'er mentor, and am trusted weeth zat task."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:59 pm
"Yes France," The man growled. "Yet you have classes to attend too yet you're not there."

"Same reason. I read in the handbook that if someone has a mentor they're to utilize their experience and expertise to gain as much knowledge and understanding of their new situation as they can and I am doing just that." Then Lucia started spurting the by-laws and policies to back up her claims so fast the principles head spun. "Okay okay whatever just shut up! And don't beat him up too much the girls won't like it that you've dinted his pretty face."

"I won't do that." She smiled brightly.

"Health class is mandatory though. It's in an hour. Be there." He hissed using his element to fly away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:06 pm
"Zat's my smart girl~!" Francis blew Lucia a kiss, sending dashing wink her way as well. "Now, where were we, mm?" He stepped from the water, soaked from the waist down without much mind. I just knew he was on to somezhing. Zat he 'eld a grudge. Francis thought frustratedly. He'd have to get her to fight, strong with withheld emotion as well. And he hoped he would be a decent guide getting there.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:10 pm
Lucia blushed softly and bit her lip rushing over to him but stopped with a small jump sending a wave of earth to him throwing him back into the river. She grinned standing on a rock triumphantly as he hit the water but the wave he sent up soaked her and she sighed. It was going to take ages to dry and this thing clung to her when wet! Ah~ He'd see when he broke the surface~! She thought for a second and shrugged posing. Let him see.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff