Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:17 pm
CaliWolfe
Hey, hey, Kuishi here needs a JRP for the Makono-epesi so do you think you could help me out with that?

Also, it might be fun if Aka'ula is forced into joining a team or something. He is a player, but I'm pretty sure he has no team atm. And he's probably too lazy to go find a team all by himself XD

Sure to both! I'll probably have Ries do the JRP since she needs more RPs to her name XD As for your hybrid boy, would you prefer Sea or Taji? Sea's on a team already with her siblings so she could probably point him in the direction of a team she knows is looking for more players, or Taji, since he's pretty in-touch with all the teams. As of right now there's no real IC teams, so you're welcome to start one up yourself with him as the captain too =D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 pm
SilverLutz

Oooh, that'd be fun.~ I don't really have a set personality for Aka right now though, only a vague idea of what he might be like. So I'm not really sure if he's captain material or not. As for who to do the RP I'm fine with either of them. At this point I'm just he'll make some friends and get around to finding a team to be on. :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:53 pm
CaliWolfe
SilverLutz

Oooh, that'd be fun.~ I don't really have a set personality for Aka right now though, only a vague idea of what he might be like. So I'm not really sure if he's captain material or not. As for who to do the RP I'm fine with either of them. At this point I'm just he'll make some friends and get around to finding a team to be on. :3

That sounds good! If you want to start it I can send Sea in - they could be friends or turn out to be friendly rivals even!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:33 pm
SilverLutz
That sounds good! If you want to start it I can send Sea in - they could be friends or turn out to be friendly rivals even!

Here it is! It'll be interesting to see where this goes  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:42 pm
Blank slate rouge added!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:28 am
SilverLutz
Blank slate rouge added!

WHO IS THIS BOY - AND WHY DO I NOT KNOW MORE ABOUT HIM?

>:[

*demands ALL the information*

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:45 am
Depawsit
SilverLutz
Blank slate rouge added!

WHO IS THIS BOY - AND WHY DO I NOT KNOW MORE ABOUT HIM?

>:[

*demands ALL the information*

XD I just got him yesterday as a Christmas present ;w; And by yesterday I mean like 11:30 last night so not even 24 hours yet XD THAT IS ALL THE INFO I HAVE  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:24 pm
So now that we have the Aka and Sea rp done we can do the Kuishi one now? Also is it you who owns Aya? If so we could have them run into each other to get their team going biggrin  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:07 am
CaliWolfe
So now that we have the Aka and Sea rp done we can do the Kuishi one now? Also is it you who owns Aya? If so we could have them run into each other to get their team going biggrin

Yes =D And yes, I own Aya X3 We can totally do that owo Do you want to start the one with Kuishi? I'm trying to wrap up a few other RPs right now to get the SoA set for breeding. IF you don't mind waiting a bit I can start it for us though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:03 am
SilverLutz
CaliWolfe

Yes =D And yes, I own Aya X3 We can totally do that owo Do you want to start the one with Kuishi? I'm trying to wrap up a few other RPs right now to get the SoA set for breeding. IF you don't mind waiting a bit I can start it for us though.

Ok, that's fine! I don't mind waiting. :3 I'll go get the one with Kuishi ready now then.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:46 am
SilverLutz

Here you go!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:13 pm
Bump! Some growths! And I do have another cheeton girl but I'm waiting on figuring out where she's going to post her.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:34 am
I bumps it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:56 pm
Bump!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero