Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay
San Jose Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:59 pm
Bionic Pikachu
The Master Time Lord
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord

Yeah Rebecca was going to kill it but I didn't reply yet because I was waiting on Time Lord. Don't find it fair we are leaving him behind. Thats why I didn't reply as Rebecca

I'm sorry that I was holding you up. I didn't realize you were waiting on me. I figured that was between Rebecca and Chris, so I left it.

{I just meant that if she was just going to have Chris shoot the parasite, there was hardly a point to have her on it's back other than to put her in more danger, really. She's at high risk of getting thrown off and hitting something, or just being shot by Chris and the others.}

Rebecca was referring to everyone to shoot the El Gante so the parasite can come out so she can kill it. If you played RE4 you have to keep shooting it so it can pop out. As soon as the parasite came out Rebecca would have stabbed it and jumped off.

And sorry Time Lord I was waiting on Damien since he was shooting at it as well and so was Wesker do I'll waiting on your post  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:47 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu
The Master Time Lord
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord

Yeah Rebecca was going to kill it but I didn't reply yet because I was waiting on Time Lord. Don't find it fair we are leaving him behind. Thats why I didn't reply as Rebecca

I'm sorry that I was holding you up. I didn't realize you were waiting on me. I figured that was between Rebecca and Chris, so I left it.

{I just meant that if she was just going to have Chris shoot the parasite, there was hardly a point to have her on it's back other than to put her in more danger, really. She's at high risk of getting thrown off and hitting something, or just being shot by Chris and the others.}

Rebecca was referring to everyone to shoot the El Gante so the parasite can come out so she can kill it. If you played RE4 you have to keep shooting it so it can pop out. As soon as the parasite came out Rebecca would have stabbed it and jumped off.

And sorry Time Lord I was waiting on Damien since he was shooting at it as well and so was Wesker do I'll waiting on your post

{Guys chill out. I can make this work out for all of us. Just follow my lead. I have an idea.}  

Archangel1678

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:55 pm
User Image

Chris jumped from the roof of the car and down onto the pavement. He waited briefly for Rebecca before following the new guy towards the building. He recognized the patch on the man's uniform, but held all that anger and stereotyping in for now.

The Master Time Lord

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:59 am
User Image

As soon as the monster went down, Damian was moving. He heard one of the men telling them to follow him, but he wasn't interested. All he cared about was finding Andrew and making sure he was okay. He ran back to where the group had been staying and tried to figure out where Kaidan might have taken his son.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:04 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageAlbert didn't pay much mind to the newcomer until after the El Gigante went down. When he noticed the patch on the man's arm, he knew he would have to get rid of him. Umbrella had a lot of employees, and most of them didn't know his face or name, but this man was wearing a mask, and Albert had no idea who was under there and if he would recognize him and blow his cover. The safest option would be to get rid of him before he had a chance to expose him.

Albert followed him, briefly wondering if all the other survivors were still alive. After things calmed down and cleared out, he would be going back to check.

User Image

User Image
Bionic Pikachu
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Takio Takaharo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:53 pm
The Master Time Lord

Bionic Pikachu

Takio Takaharo

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▌▌xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca wasn't happy about Chris killing the El Gante. She felt like he was babying her because he didn't want her hurt. Rebecca jumped off the El Gante and rolled as she hurry up and ran towards the group. "Everyone run! Follow the man in the black now." Rebecca decided to stay behind as the zombies was making their way towards then and not everyone was moving fast enough. "Chris I'll catch up with you guys later!" Rebecca shouted hopping he could hear her. Rebecca started firing at the closet zombies as she slowly backed up.

OCC↘↘  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:58 pm
╔══════════════════════════╗
ѕкуℓα вιякιη-мυℓℓєя (ωєѕкєя)
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

Skyla the end and kicked a zombie back as she ran after the group. She was a little bit worried as she wasn't sure who the man in the mask was. She ran past Rebecca and heard her shout she wasn't going to stay behind. Skylark turned and look and was debating if she should help her but she had to help the survivors and so she did. She picked up a small child that was separated from his parents as she made her way after the group.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:52 am
User Image
Moving the survivor threw the apartment complex would be a lot easier then trying to move them threw the street because of the amount of undead things that flooded the city streets. Takio was moderately surprised at the amount of people they had kept safe for this time being, but now he needed to take them to his place of safety. Looking over toward the west side of the encampment, some men was trying to drive back the zombies with guns of there own, but wasn't doing a very good job. So Takio quickly ran over to the men and tapped on there shoulder ordering them to retreat as Takio took shots at the zombies to try and slow their advance, but then go back to the complex as the men retreated into it. Takio waited at the door, firing on incoming zombies, until all the survivors made it threw.

Takio Takahro/Current Weapon:AR-15 M4 RIS System /Ammo:16/150

Archangel1678

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 am
The Master Time Lord

Bionic Pikachu

Takio Takaharo

User Image

Skyla followed the group as she was worried that they left others behind. Skyla turned as she kicked a zombie that must have got passed Rebecca. Skyla watched as it fell and landed on a pipe that was sticking out and killed it. Skyla wanted to turn and help but she carried on and ran. "Where are we going?" She called out.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image

Cars crackled in the afternoon sun. Jill slipped off her backpack and kneeled down. No bandages, no first aid sprays or antiseptics, no MREs, just a Snickers bar, three Graham crackers and half a bottle of water. She unzipped the front pocket and popped open her last box of handgun ammo. Twelve bullets. Twenty-one rifle rounds, a hundred-fifty machine gun rounds and three grenades. She refilled her handgun cartridge, snapped it into place and tucked the gun back into its holster.
Intel and ghosts lead her to L.A. She had hot-wired a Civic and it got her out of the city, but not before she lost her combat knife and spent half her ammo. The car ran out of gas last night and long stretches of road meant she couldn’t refuel or restock.
Jill stood up and took a sip of water. Something moved just out of her field of vision. She looked left, expecting to see a dead man doing the zombie-shuffle.
“Chris?”
She blinked and he was gone.
“Wha- wait!”
She tossed the water in her bag and sprinted after him.
“Chris?”
Jill slowed to a stop as she approached the B.O.W corpse. It was one she hadn’t seen before. He’s here, she said to herself.
Rattattat!
Jill jumped at the burst of gunfire. Taking a deep breath and jogged towards the sound.
Ratta tattat!

Jill laid her back against a crumbling wall and peeked over at the zombie-crowd in front of an apartment complex. The crowd was so large that the zombies in the back were pushing the ones in front through the wrought iron gate-bars. Whoever was shooting at them from the other side wasn’t killing them fast enough. I could use a grenade, but in the best-case scenario it’ll kill or maim only two-thirds of the crowd and break the windows on the bottom floor.
Movement drew her gaze to car wreckage near the building’s side. Someone must have driven into that tree and died on impact. She refocused on a nearby fire escape. There!
Jill skirted around the zombie pack. One of them craned his neck in her direction and hobbled after. A few more turned as she jumped at the ladder. Her fingertips struck the bottom rung and resonated up to the balcony, shedding rust-dust. She looked to the tree. One of its branches hung over the third floor fire escape.
Boosting herself up onto the car’s hood, she watched as the car-bound zombie clawed at the windshield and nipped at the air. Jill reached for the first branch, some five feet off the ground, when the zombies began surrounding the wreckage. One of them crawled unto the roof of the car. She pulled herself up to the second branch and reluctantly reached for the third, which seemed thinner and more hollow. The branch cracked before she could pull herself up.
Jill rested back on the second branch and glanced up at the third floor. I’m not going to make it. The zombie standing on the car-hood growled and started scratching at bottom-most branch. Jill withdrew her gun and shot it in the mouth. The zombie slumped over and slid off the car. Jill slipped her gun back into it’s holster, removed the grenades from her backpack, shoved them into her pockets and tossed the bag unto the second floor fire escape balcony. She held on to the third branch for balance, as she scooted closer to the balcony. Thinking, I might be able to jump to it.
The second branch started to bend under her weight. She took a few steps back and rushed forward, leaping from branch to balcony. The balcony shook and the far side unhinged. Jill stuck her boot in between the bars, pulled herself up and lifted her other leg over the rim, straddling it until she felt stable. She tugged at the windowpane, but it was locked.
Jill rummaged through her backpack for an old shirt, ripped off a ribbon of fabric and began wrapping it around her knuckles. I can break it. I just have to strike hard and fast. She didn’t want to kick the window in and lose her balance, the fire escape was sagging from her weight and Jill felt a kick would break it off the wall. She punched through the glass and picked the large pieces out of the window frame.
Jill climbed through the window and brushed herself off, “hello?”

CircleofAshes

Dangerous Friend

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:06 pm
CircleofAshes

The Master Time Lord

Bionic Pikachu

Takio Takaharo

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

Rebecca took down most of the zombies heading their way but only a few zombies passed her. She couldn't finish the horde off in time until she heard an explosion. The blast knocked her off balance as she stood up a little dizzy. Her exhaustion didn't help her either so she stood up and started walking into the building but then she heard moans so she ran up the stairs with all her might and entered a room. She sat against the wall trying to catch her breath as she was breathing hard. It wasn't long until she heard the window break so Rebecca held up her gun thinking it could be a zombie. She was about to fire until she heard a familiar voice. "Jill? Is that you?" She only remembered her from the Arklay Mountains.

OCC↘↘  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:36 am
(How can I join in?)

-Out miles away from New L.A. Safe City, Hunter was flying in his blood stained news chopper with a damaged tail rotor trying to find any safe location he could to land....

"This is Raccoon City Police Department Sergeant Hunter Steeler broadcasting on all radio frequencies. Is anybody out there? Come in, I am flying southbound along the California Shoreline with a damaged Heli, I don't know how long I can fly this thing much longer. Someone come in over???"

-Hunter hoped to god that anyone would answer his distress calls. The chopper was starting to shake tremendously as the tail end started to spin faster lack of functioning. His right arm starting to numb from a scratch from one of the infected unsure of any infection. It was two hours after his encounter with the infected when he fought to escape their wrath. He thought of the guys he left behind when he escaped. His regret of not turning back was starting to get to him now. There could have been 5 men in that chopper instead of one. He thought to himself. "I could have gotten them!, I SHOULD HAVE DIED TRYING TO GET THEM! WHY WAS I SO DAMN SELFISH!?

Back at the news station somewhere in California, Hunter and four other surviving Raccoon City Police Officers searched for a way of escape after being holed up in the news station for two days. One of their men was bitten. he knew he was going to die soon. He opened up the door to make a run for it which brought the opportunity to rise for the infected to seek their prey. Hunter and the remaining officers shot their way out to the exit where they saw the bitten officer torn to shreds bitten even more. They noticed the roof had a helicopter on it. One by one the officer quickly climbed up the ladder. Hunter entered the pilots seat followed by two others. the last man almost made his way up the ladder when he was pulled back down into a swarm on infected. The other two officers quickly ran over to the edge of the building and opened fire on the swarm. Hunter started the chopper up awaiting for his officers to come back. The infected started climbing up the ladder attacking the other officer who retreated quickly. It was too late for them, Both were ambushed to the ground with bites and scratches. One of them which was Hunters best friend managed to get loose and run to the chopper. He got inside. the chopper took off with both of them on it. Hunter asked, "Are you okay John?" No response. There sitting in a back seat his last partners eyes were turning yellow and his face looked pale. Hunter teared in anger and and pulled out his sidearm and shot his partner in the head leaving his body there.

The chopper started severely shaking waking Hunter up from his flashback. He looked back noticing the body still back there with a rotten odor.  

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:10 pm
Tactical Renegade
You're fine

User Image

Skyla heard the sounds of a helicopter as she tried looking up but forgot she was in the building that they were running in. She made paced as she manage to move left and right trying to dodge as much people as she can as she made her way outside. There she finally looked up to see the busted up helicopter that wouldn't last longer in the air. Skyla waved her hand to see if the person who was controlling it can see her just so the helicopter won't crash into the building they are at.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

”Jill? Is that you?”
Jill recognized the voice, but she didn’t know from where. She walked into the kitchen. “Yes, my name is Jill. Who are you?” She asked, as she continued into the living room and came face to face with a woman. “Rebecca?”

CircleofAshes

Dangerous Friend

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers