Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots, Plots and more Plots (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:33 pm
Cajanic
I Lady Kiya I
^o^ Would love family/pride things with Aiskrimu.
That would be lovely! I'd really like to get her rolling XD

I do have many to choose from. :3
So anyone you're interested in plotting with tell meeee. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:14 am
I will! I Want to get some of these breedings finished and posted first, though. xD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:10 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:37 pm
Alrighty. Anything that wasn't responded to (here or anywhere else) I'm going to consider dropped. xD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:05 pm
Cajanic

sup I THINK I AM GOING TO GIVE THIS RP THING A TRY SO LIKE. hi.

first of all I have Oa's sister who is stuck on her pilgrimage still so maybe they like, find each other and travel together and have true sisterly moments?
User Image

AND god I am a sucker for the Outlander look so I think I have two ladies maybe and you can take your pick of who you want to plot with. With Bomvu. PRIDELANDOUTLAND woossh.

User Image
I may have plots with her sometime ago but I think those are p. much dead in the ground. Her father was a grouch, her mother a rather potent seer. Calypso is a mix of her parents' personalities, grouchy but determined, and loves a little bling here and there. She's not a bad lioness, she just isn't nice/sweet.

User Image
J'B is a total tomboy, and from a large, loving family. Obnoxiously loving. She's sort of a go-getter, playful, and a little rough-housey. I am absolutely dying to find something for her because she is secretly one of my faves SO.

IDK it has been so long I HAVE NO IDEA what I am doing anymore okay.

omg side note I just realized these two are related bahahaha. I think JB is like Calypso's half-aunt.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:56 pm
Krysin
Totally forgot to reply. D= I AM HORRIBLE. FORGIVE ME.

Sister RP sounds great! Oa has done a lot of nothing and that should change cause that family is full of pretty. xD And she DOES need her name.

And Bomvu approves of both of them! He was supposed to get a mate but she didn't reply when I asked about RP-ness, so I assume that's off. xD I like them both! They both sound hilarious with him, but I'd love to see what happens with Calypso. xD He's a grump too, so he might try to sit on her. >>  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:32 pm
Cajanic

YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN. I WAS SO SCARED YOU DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY WITH ME you are a horrible person and you should feel bad.

: D Do you want to start a sisterly meet up then or do you want me to? Demani is desperately in need of some direction... and maybe her name too.

SAME for Calypso/Bomvu. Let me know if you want to start a rp or if you want me to. > biggrin I'm pretty curious to see how they go ngl.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:42 pm
Krysin

-worships- I'M SORRY.

I'll start the RP with Bomvu, if you want to do the sisterly one?  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:05 pm
Cajanic

rp

look I did this for you. FOR YOOOUU

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:18 pm
I AM SORRY RPERS, I GOT SWAMPED.

I AM TAGGING THINGS NOW  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:14 pm
Bump cause this was on page 2 XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:15 pm
CAJ I swear to you I'm gonna tag our RP. I've had no energy for RP at all but I can feel it rushing back. If you'll still have it, I mean! I'll tag it regardless, but either way. *is a shameful disgrace*  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:19 pm
ShinosBee
CAJ I swear to you I'm gonna tag our RP. I've had no energy for RP at all but I can feel it rushing back. If you'll still have it, I mean! I'll tag it regardless, but either way. *is a shameful disgrace*
Take all the time you need! XD I know how it goes. I go months without tagging things, even if I like them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:08 pm
Cajanic

Some plot possibilities!
On the off chance that Aberforth is still available for offers, I'd like to nudge Nkeli at him? She's recent to the pride (I think I still need to get her app in, oh jeez > n>), but she's a chipper, flightly sort of girl. Could see how they get along, if he's still available for romance stuff she's up for that. If not, she def needs some friends.

Also I can't get over how pretty Nafsi is, and how entertaining the plot possibilities could be > n> I'd like to toss Ras Alhague at her? He was a vizier in Riri's desert thieves pride, but he's on his own for not, sorta bummed out about his loss of power. He's grumpy and tries to be real badass and stuff. Could make for fun interactions.

-may post more hrmm-

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:02 pm
oo DeD
Cajanic

Some plot possibilities!
On the off chance that Aberforth is still available for offers, I'd like to nudge Nkeli at him? She's recent to the pride (I think I still need to get her app in, oh jeez > n>), but she's a chipper, flightly sort of girl. Could see how they get along, if he's still available for romance stuff she's up for that. If not, she def needs some friends.

Also I can't get over how pretty Nafsi is, and how entertaining the plot possibilities could be > n> I'd like to toss Ras Alhague at her? He was a vizier in Riri's desert thieves pride, but he's on his own for not, sorta bummed out about his loss of power. He's grumpy and tries to be real badass and stuff. Could make for fun interactions.

-may post more hrmm-
Sorry it took so long to respond! But I would love Nafsi and Ras meeting at some point,if you're still up for it. XD Yay loss of power!

Aberforth might have a plot still, I'm not sure if the person he was plotted with is still on gaia. =(  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff