Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[IT] Tierra de la Muerte - Zooombie lions ~ ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:51 pm
Somebody rp with me so we can get this official. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:06 pm
Andranis
You should totes join it ;x

I don't have any zombie lookin lions ; ~ ;  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:27 pm
Lightning Shadow X
Andranis

They don't necessarily have to LOOK zombie-ish to BE zombies xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:17 am
Andranis
Lightning Shadow X
Andranis

They don't necessarily have to LOOK zombie-ish to BE zombies xd heart

....Truuuuue. O 3 O  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:55 am
-Revives this- ~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:03 pm
Oh goodness I'd love to join this ;A; the only boy who I think would match would be Naga, and he was a breeding--would I be allowed to pop him in, since he came from a different pride, technically?

User Image

Sorry I donno 100% how prides work, still semi-new to SoA ;A; Currently I have him as rogue, though.

Dumb question >A>;; Fills out app after re-reading.

EDIT: New question instead--would you be up for plotting that he was possibly found and brought to the pride as a cub? Since I've never really played him, I'd love for some plot behind him. oAo Though he wouldn't be blood-born, I think it'd be nifty to have him raised with these lions.

Andranis

Nikui

Rampaging Kitten

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:21 pm
Nikui
Oh goodness I'd love to join this ;A; the only boy who I think would match would be Naga, and he was a breeding--would I be allowed to pop him in, since he came from a different pride, technically?

User Image

Sorry I donno 100% how prides work, still semi-new to SoA ;A; Currently I have him as rogue, though.

Dumb question >A>;; Fills out app after re-reading.

EDIT: New question instead--would you be up for plotting that he was possibly found and brought to the pride as a cub? Since I've never really played him, I'd love for some plot behind him. oAo Though he wouldn't be blood-born, I think it'd be nifty to have him raised with these lions.

Andranis

Lions are free to join from the outside heart The catch is that they can never leave, as the pride believes their arrival means they've died and are now part of the living dead, and don't want their curse to spread outside the pride's lands. If he were to join as a cub, that'd mean he would have to have wandered in through the fog and been picked up by a guard, as they won't step outside the border to grab him 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:26 pm
Andranis

Lions are free to join from the outside heart The catch is that they can never leave, as the pride believes their arrival means they've died and are now part of the living dead, and don't want their curse to spread outside the pride's lands. If he were to join as a cub, that'd mean he would have to have wandered in through the fog and been picked up by a guard, as they won't step outside the border to grab him 3nodding

Would that be okay to do? owo I'd really love to apply as a guard, and since he wasn't born in the pride I dont think he can be. And he could wander into the fog yus.  

Nikui

Rampaging Kitten

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:04 pm
Nikui
Andranis

Would that be okay to do? owo I'd really love to apply as a guard, and since he wasn't born in the pride I dont think he can be. And he could wander into the fog yus.

A current exception is being made for the IT thread in that lions who are not born into the pride can be ranks otherwise reserved for native-born members, so he'd be able to be a guard ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:36 pm
Oh yay okay o/  

Nikui

Rampaging Kitten

Nikui

Rampaging Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:45 pm
I've crawled from my grave...

User Image
Lion's name: Naga
Original member or joining? Joining
Death name: Sarpa
Rank desired: Guard
Why should they get this rank? Naga has always been fiercely protective and territorial. Though he may not seem aggressive at first, if crossed the wrong way, he will fight to protect--or in this case, cast out those who do not belong, and keep those who do in fact belong within the foggy territory.
Anything else you'd like to declare? Nope~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:56 pm
Please tell me what I've missed. >>  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:58 pm
Not a whole lot xd ; I've been bad, I need to get this up and going emo WE MUST GET ALL THE RP!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:03 pm
Andranis
Not a whole lot xd ; I've been bad, I need to get this up and going emo WE MUST GET ALL THE RP!

/holds lions up & wiggles eyebrows
/sings Circle of Life

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:42 pm
Shouldn't that be Circle of Death? lol