Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride I/T] Rahala [PRIDE IS OFFICIAL!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:30 pm
ShinosBee

If you wanna start something, I can totes help you with the rp count with either Jin or Daima. ouo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:23 pm
Das Tor
I Will Take The Journey!

Accepted!! biggrin

Sounds like a plan, Nyo~ I'll be on AIM here in about half an hour?  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:25 pm
I can help out with RP after work tomorrow! 8] [I'm off at 1PM Eastern.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:32 am
Holy crap this is actually happening. We've got the third RP just about done, gonna try to knock out at least one more tonight, so it should be ready to apply by the weekend I hope!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:42 pm
I can offer a quick bang-out today RP! I know I have a girly in here...I just forget her name XD

EDIT: Here she is!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:41 pm
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: shyanimegrl
SoA Name: Alki
User Image
Desired Rank: Youth (as an adult, Wanderer then perhaps to Speaker)
Personality Blurb: Alki is more careful in comparison to before his separation from his family and a part of him wonders and hopes he may see his mother and sibling again. Though after the experience of being lost he recognizes his foolishness that led to it, this pride fascinated him when he first encountered them and one of the thoughts that came to his mind is that he would invite his mother and sibling even if just guests of the pride.
Original or New: He is an incoming rogue who got separated from his mother and sibling when he went on a secret exploration all on his own thinking he could handle it and got lost.  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:00 pm
shyanimegrl

Poor little fellow! He can join, of course! ICly a Shepherd traveling between the borders and the pride would probably be the one to pick him up and bring him into the pride. He'd be welcome, upon becoming an adult, to try to go find his family, but the pride raises cubs as a big group unit, so he probably wouldn't ICly be allowed to leave again as a cub. They'd worry about him being able to survive! That okay?

EDIT: It's also okay for him to have left his mom, yes?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:28 pm
ShinosBee
Poor little fellow! He can join, of course! ICly a Shepherd traveling between the borders and the pride would probably be the one to pick him up and bring him into the pride. He'd be welcome, upon becoming an adult, to try to go find his family, but the pride raises cubs as a big group unit, so he probably wouldn't ICly be allowed to leave again as a cub. They'd worry about him being able to survive! That okay?

EDIT: It's also okay for him to have left his mom, yes?

Thank you! ^u^ I was wondering how to go about addressing the inspiration for him when I happened upon the I/T and decidedly applied first. And now I have sent Ruler who plays his mother a PM as intended if my idea for Alki is acceptable here.

I am okay with these and if it is okay with Ruler as well, I would certainly like to join the pride fun with Alki c:  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:29 pm
Sure thing shy! If Rule's cool, I am too!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:54 pm
-throws stamp of approval on all of this-

Who knows, maybe Alki will convince his sister to join them when they reunite in adulthood? ;D

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:05 pm
Ruler of Everything
-throws stamp of approval on all of this-

Who knows, maybe Alki will convince his sister to join them when they reunite in adulthood? ;D

*u* Thank you, Ruler, eeeeeee all the family and pride plots and possibilities whooooooo!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:35 pm
Sounds like a plan! I've added him to the list! I should be posting the pride for approval tonight or tomorrow, so he's just in time <3  

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:52 pm
Alrighty! All five RPs are long enough now, so in goes the application! Wish us luck everyone!! And thanks for your patience!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:42 pm
Wooooo go Rahala!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

The Rahala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:31 pm
Hey y'all! WE GOT APPROVED! Go get your certs (those on the memberlist don't need a JRP, I don't think!) and enjoy!! Welcome to the desert!!

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Kolina

Vistada

Nerpin

Andranis

Kimaria

Talencia

Zosie

Avid_RPer18

CaliWolfe

Thalion

Das Tor