Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:10 pm
User Image

Her goals were finally coming to fruition. Rhega Takar has been working her way up this stale, tiresome ladder for quite some time. It's been no wonder she has to make her own fun out of these menial assignments she'd been given, regardless of the reprimands and looks of reproach.. These people take things way too seriously. No one enjoys the power they hold...

But now, she had received instruction to meet with Kale Winters, Head Guard to King Clevor himself. From her understanding, she would be reassigned to work as a protégé of sorts beneath him. The rush she felt was unmatched. She may finally find herself in the company of those who were as wrathful and got as much pleasure out of their work as she did. She may finally be granted the creative freedom she has always wanted.

Her eyes had a wild quality about them as she stared back at herself, a smirk settled on her lips. She moved her hands up to her neck and slowly ran them down her body over the tight, black material of the light, full-body armor she wore, letting out a satisfied hum before turning to walk out the door. She moved down the hallways with confidence, her feet not making a sound as they made contact with the floor. She had never been to the King's quarters before, but she knew exactly where it was without thought, having imagined herself there multiple times before.

Eventually, she found herself in front of the vast, cold doors and she could hear the murmurs of voices in the distance behind them. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment, the corners of her lips slowly coming up to form a smile and she raised her hand in a fist to pound on the door three times, its echoes carrying throughout the halls around her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:59 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A snarl ripped from Erakai as Dr. Lumen explained the collar. How dare he?!! How dare this man try to control him?! Even weakened, Erakai still sounded fierce as he tore even further at the collar, hissing in pain and anger. He didn't care how bloody his fingers and neck were getting, he wasn't going to wear this collar. He didn't care if it gave him that horrible pain again because he might be "misbehaving".. As far as he was concerned this was just another reason to hate people and it proved many of his theories correct. "I knew it! You think that we... are animals! You think that you can.... control us with a little collar..... Spray us when we're bad and.... and pet us when we're good... It's disgusting!! You're the filthy.... creatures here!!" he spat, another snarl ripping through him. He hated how his words were still broken by his heavy breathing but he could not control it. It showed a weakness and he hated it. He found his eyes going to the bag of blood again but he refused. Instead, he dug his nails in deep into his neck. He would get this collar off and he would escape and put it on the good doctor... Oh yes... he would be sure to put one on him... He didn't know how it worked but he could whisper the doctor's cooperation into the shadows.. In fact, the man could put it on himself! Erakai had never tested his abilities to the limit of making someone actually hurt themselves like that but he was confident that he could do it... He would do anything to hurt this man...

I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image

r. on umen

A frown slid onto his face. Behind his goggles, Von's eyes softened and his heart gave a twist. The words struck home and they hurt. But he tried not to brush the feelings off. For fear that if he did he would truly become the monster Erakai described. He had never meant to make people suffer in this way, it was all because of this war and his own ambition. How he wished things where different, but they weren't and no amount of pity would change that.
Sitting up in his chair, setting his emotions aside as best as possible he looked into the dull eyes on Erakai. "What do you expect. This is war and war is never pretty." He said bluntly locking his fingers together to keep himself calm and in control as he owned up to being the monster Erakai clearly sow him as.

"All is fair in love, war, and science!"

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:56 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

Erakai's eyes grew wide with a furious rage as Dr. Lumen fessed up, putting himself right into the picture Erakai had painted. It was despicable.. deplorable... madly sickening.. Though he was thinking of doing the same thing to this man he did not see it as sinking to his level. Rather, he saw it as justice. It would be something to help level the playing field, even the score. Oh yes this man would suffer. Thinking on it, on everything that he would do, he suddenly threw his head back and laughed. Even though the laugh only brought on a coughing fit, Erakai couldn't stop. He had that crazed smile and insanity in his eyes again. If only he had his shadows... Then this man would know pain, would know death. But he wouldn't kill him by draining him... Oh no.. This man did not deserve such a pitying death from the pleasurable, drug-like effect of his bite. Yes, he would kill him some other way.. Maybe the collar could even bring death. The thought cheered him, even though there was one around his own neck. If it was anywhere near as painful as what it had done to him then it would do just fine.. just fine... His smile widened as he dug his nails deeper, more blood welling up and running down the smooth metal of the collar then down his neck. "In time Dr. Lumen...... In time..."

I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image

r. on umen

Von's frown remained as he could see in the eyes of Erakai, that he only saw a horrible monster before him. For a brief moment that's all Von felt he was. But then he remembered what the true monster was. It was war, this blasted war made monsters out of men, sorrow out of joy, and pain out of what could be happiness. Swiveling his chair around as Erakai laughed with insanity in the sound, he leaned over and put his head in his hand. Even if war was the true monster he was loosing sight of where boundaries should be and it seemed that his strict ruler had also blurred the line. Before she had been crowned she had been a kind young lady, but now she was all business.
He looked back at Erakai, still frowning, as he spoke. Von didn't know what he was talking about, but he guessed it was probably not something he wanted to know. Rising he forced the frown to shift into a passive line. "Drink the blood, Erakai." He said tonelessly. Erakai needed the blood and it was part of his job to make sure that he was healthy when it came time for him to receive his first lesson.

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:39 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

When the hound is unleashed,

Kale stood stoically to the side of the impressive metal doors to Clevor's personal quaters, which consisted of more than twenty rooms. This entry room so to speak was large and open with a long table in the center and surrounded by shelves of various objects ranging from knick-nacks to weapons. The room was currently occupied by himself, two other of Clevor's personal guard, and Clevor himself. The latter seemed bored and leaned back in the fanciest chair in the room, his red eyes narrowed in boredom as the others tries to discuss plans with him.
Kale cared not about their discussion as he stood like a statue beside the door, waiting. The new girl was to be arriving any second now. Ah, there she is. he thought sensing her presence despite her silent footfalls. The knocks came moments later. The two went silent and Clevor perked up slightly, grinning as Kale twisted to pull open the heavy door. His passive expression hidden behind his mask.

You better watch more than just your back.

Lady Mae Lou

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:34 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

The laugh continued as did hid coughing but Erakai could have cared less. He would destroy this man. And it would be fun. He wondered for a moment if his sister had had fun striking down their father. How must that glorious moment have felt like? The thought of his sister brought to mind that image that always seemed to calm him again. After a moment the laughter finally died away but a smile remained, the sparkle of insanity still clear. All in due time this man would be his. He hadn't really even noticed Dr. Lumen's frown really though he had seen him put his head in his hand. "Oh what's the matter.... doctor? Feeling sorry... hm?" he said with another cackle. As if. When he told him to drink the blood though erakai's expression turned to one of disgust."I told you no.... I will not... drink... You're mad... I won't let you.... have the plea...sure.. of building me up a-... and knocking me... down..." he said with venom. His father had done the same sort of thing on a daily basis and he refused to let this piece of worthless scum do it to him. If this man wanted to play nice and feed him just so he had enough strength to endure the next pain then Erakai was going to change the rules of this little game. "I would rath.... rather die..."

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image

Rhega heard silence fall behind the vast doors shortly after she knocked and a moment later they were opened for her to reveal the King's receiving room. Immediately before her was a large man cloaked and masked in black. Her eyebrows twitched upwards momentarily and one remained arched as she took in his presence. She had heard many stories of Kale Winters, though she had not seen him with her own eyes, but there was no doubt in her mind this was who she stood before now. The idea of him alone struck fear into the lower ranks, a thought which immediately caused a malicious smile to spread across her face as she gave a curt nod in acknowledgement of him before stepping past and into the room.

There were two others there, members of his guard, which Rhega glanced over with no particular concern before her gaze fell onto the King before her, sitting in a magnificent chair at the end of the room, his red eyes on her. The adrenaline coursing through her veins picked up along with her heartbeat in a manner akin to arousal. She was before the most dangerous and powerful men in the country, right where she wanted to be.

She stood in silence at the end of the long table returning his gaze for a moment before speaking.

"Rhega Takar, Your Majesty. Here at your request."

She gave no formalities in her body language other than a slight declination of her head in a miniscule bow before looking at him once again, her lips pursing to the side and her eyes narrowing slightly in a smirk.

I--LiveWire--I

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

r. on umen

Dr. Lumen tore his goggles from his head and flung them onto the nearest metal counter. They landed with a clang as his eyes narrowed darkly at the insane man. Logic would not reach this man, but it appeared that threats didn't work to well either on whatever twisted logic Ekarai was using. "Sorry for you? You're clearly deranged and you wonder why people treat you like an animal. If you want to die so badly that can be arranged." he paused in his quiet, but threatening rant. He was frustrated and had just let himself go without thinking about the words that were coming out of his mouth. "In fact, that sounds wonderful, all the things I could learn by studying your insides. I could make a soldier with your abilities that doesn't want to roll over and die like a beaten dog!" This was not a game, this was war, and war was ugly. In order to finally end this war Von was dedicated to do whatever it takes, even if it means becoming what he most fears.

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:28 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

Kale observed the new girl as she took him in. She had a certain kind of malicious air about her that pleased him. She didn't look to strong physically, but that in no way meant she lacked ability. Reports on her boasted fascinating skills and a taste for violence that Kale found just as wonderful as his Majesty. Closing the door behind her he stepped back to the side of the door where he remained as an imposing figure while Rhega addressed the King.

Clevor watched her movements with keen eyes. He leaned forward and locked his long fingers together in front of him. His black hair slightly shadowing his sharp red eyes that radiated malice. He was silent until after she spoke. Her confident air, sinister air, and intriguing personality sent a shiver of joy down his spine. "Rhega, you have proven your drive and dedication to my cause with great skill and efficiency." Pausing he grinned, so pleased with the specimen he saw before him. "However, you must prove you can stand at a far greater level than others. In order to give you this chance to show me what you're truly made of you will work directly under Kale Winters." He unlocked his fingers to wave a passive hand at Kale who made no movement. "Don't disappoint me." His grin slipped into a cunning smile that split his face and leaked into his blood thirsty eyes.

Kale watched Rhega, Clevor had a way of making a great many people very uncomfortable without saying so much as a word, but he was pleased that this Rhega girl became excited in his presence. Under his mask the edge of his mouth turned up slightly. She would likely be an interesting one to mentor, interesting indeed.

Lady Mae Lou

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

As the King spoke, her smirk grew into a full blown wicked grin and she rolled her shoulders one at a time like a lioness stalking prey. Her eyes locked with his and her pupils dilated with intensity at the joy and malice starting back at her. When he fell silent, something that could pass as a purr began to emanate from her and rapidly evolve into a soft, low chuckle.

"Oh, I don't disappoint very many people, Your Majesty."

With that, she silently and gracefully bent backwards into a double backflip and landed right next to Kale, her new mentor. Her gaze remained on the King as she took her place in her new rank, settling into the formidable presence of the man beside her, awaiting orders.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:12 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

"Good." Clevor purred, locking his fingers back together and grinning like the Cheshire cat. Her confidence, excitement, and all around general appearance thrilled him. She would make a fine addition to his personal forces. As she backfliped and landed next to Kale, still standing motionless, Clevor leaned back and waved a hand of dismissal to the pair.

Kale gave a slight nod then moved to open the door and slip out into the vast hallway. This girl was different then he was but Kale knew that he would she would be a fun one to mentor. He had a feeling that she would be able to pass the 'test' to meet Clevor's expectations. His cloak swept behind him as he strode across the smooth marble floors without so much as glancing at his new 'student'. The first step of the process was to test her skills and see where she was at. What her strengths are and more importantly what weakness she had. So he was guiding her to the training field where he would find out all about her through combat.

Lady Mae Lou

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:00 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

Erakai's eyes narrowed dangerously, all the deranged amusement gone. "Oh my.... I see I've.. struck a nerve...." he said, still breathing a little hard. The fact that this man was calling him insane was laughable. "Of course I'm insane!!!..... What do you.... expect when you wa... wake up to hear..... the whispers..... to feel the shadows.... to know truly know... darkness... What the h*ll do you.... know?!!" he shouted then abruptly shut up. He had never said those things before... Never admitted his insanity to even himself, let alone the reason for it. The sad thing was, he was in one of his most lucid moments. They came and went randomly, mostly when the shadows were quieter. But now that they were gone his head was starting to clear just ever so slightly, if only for a moment. His dull crimson eyes looked almost normal. In fact, he would have looked totally sane had his fingers not still been digging into his skin and blood not been running down his neck from his own doing. Peace.. He had found it for a moment.. Then it was shattered. His eyes found the bag of blood and they flared with a dangerous darkness. Bloodlust would overtake him soon if he did not drink.. The exposure to the light and the battle had left him more drained than he had thought.. Quickly, he looked away from it and back at Dr. Lumen. He felt sick, just as he always did before the bloodlust took hold. It sickened him to need such a thing to a degree that no one would understand. "You.... Know.... Nothing..." he repeated before curling in on himself slightly and staring right past Dr. Lumen at absolutely nothing.

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image

Rhega took note of Kale's nod and turned to follow behind him seamlessly. The King was everything and more that she imagined he would be. It only fueled her fire to prove herself and follow in the path of carnage he left in his wake. So far she was thoroughly pleased with everything she saw, including Kale. His silence and indifference to her presence didn't bother her. In fact, it was almost comforting. She wasn't one for casual conversation. She was, however, curious as to where he was leading her to.

Soon enough, she had her answer, as they turned down the corridor leading to the training field. Her nose crinkled in disdain and her brows furrowed in a look of confusion. "Training?" Her voice carried a tone of agitation at the idea that someone thought she needed work.

I--LiveWire--I

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image

r. on umen

Taking a deep breath Dr. Lumen calmed himself. There had been no reason to lash out like that. He was just flustered and snapped without thinking, letting the callous side of him take control for a moment. One thing was true though, this was war and war was ugly. But that didn't mean Von had to become a monster in order to end the war so people could finally enjoy peace. Putting his face in his hand he took another deep, calming breath. Looking up and right into Erakai's eyes, his own laced with a regret he tried to mask. "You're right." He admitted softly, more emotion reflecting in his tone than there had been from the beginning. He was done being a monster, he did not wish to be a monster. He no longer seemed to care if his words where wasted on someone with a closed, hate and fear filled mind. "I don't know anything about you, what you feel, what you've seen, what you've felt." He looked up at the steel dome shaped ceiling, running a hand through his hair. "But I do know that it's like to be changed, I know what its like to have something happen to you that you hate. Something that scares you, changes you and makes you act differently." He stopped and turned to walk across the room and stare at the holo screens displaying various letters and numbers. He felt weird, he hadn't ever lost his cool and then suddenly gone on some emotional spiel before. And honestly he felt it was falling on understandably deaf ears. He took deep calming breaths to focus himself again. He was supposed to be an experienced professional.

goddess_of_the_night13

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas