Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:55 am
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

So sorry I had to leave so suddenly last night but I ran into... an issue of sorts and then also took notice of the time. Between the time and the issue I figured it was time for me to get off.
Hehe awww he's valuable~~ Not like he would use his shadows to aid anyone but himself or his sister if he ever found her xD Precisely why he needs that lovely little collar >;p
Oooo what all could these samples and collar tell him? Something like his energies are heightened or would it be more specific to his powers?

No prob~
The samples and data he gets from the collar would give him insights to what's different about him compared to the typical human. This probably wouldn't be able to determine the full extent of Erakai's powers because Von doesn't know how things happened so he wouldn't know to look for specific things. Though he may be able to determine some abilities based on similarity to changes in other experiments that may have some similar sorts of abilities he's seen.

Okay:3 So he would probably be able to figure out the heightened senses and such but not things like the mind control and such? I like to keep some surprises;p Ohhh this is so much fun!~ Hehe I'm loving this roleplay!~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:59 am
goddess_of_the_night13

Okay:3 So he would probably be able to figure out the heightened senses and such but not things like the mind control and such? I like to keep some surprises;p Ohhh this is so much fun!~ Hehe I'm loving this roleplay!~

That's pretty much it~ Though once Xieno files his mission report there may be some questions raised about it. However, he was so overloaded he still cannot make sense of what happened, so his account might not really help.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:11 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

That's pretty much it~ Though once Xieno files his mission report there may be some questions raised about it. However, he was so overloaded he still cannot make sense of what happened, so his account might not really help.

Haha sorry, I guess I kinda screwed Xieno up a bit xD If his report isn't useful then his mind must still be reeling a bit from the control. Hehe sorry about that~ ;p Erakai can be that way xp Oh and I'll post in a few here I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:24 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

Haha sorry, I guess I kinda screwed Xieno up a bit xD If his report isn't useful then his mind must still be reeling a bit from the control. Hehe sorry about that~ ;p Erakai can be that way xp Oh and I'll post in a few here I think.

lol no probs, he kind of had it coming when he abandoned his team. xP  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:01 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

Haha true that, true that xp Shame on him fo rbeing so disobedient ;p And Von better watch it if Erakai ever really does get out of there xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:34 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

Haha true that, true that xp Shame on him fo rbeing so disobedient ;p And Von better watch it if Erakai ever really does get out of there xD

lol Yes, shame on him.
And it definitely looks like it. Though if it ever came to that Von would probably accept the results as punishment for his actions. xP  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Gothic Apocolypse

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:36 pm
Are you still accepting?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:58 pm
Gothic Apocolypse
Are you still accepting?

Yep, we're still accepting~ x3  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Gothic Apocolypse

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:02 pm
I--LiveWire--I
Gothic Apocolypse
Are you still accepting?

Yep, we're still accepting~ x3

Then I will send you my app.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:15 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

lol Yes, shame on him.
And it definitely looks like it. Though if it ever came to that Von would probably accept the results as punishment for his actions. xP

Awwww such a great man~ Though it was rather inhuman of him to develop the LRS in the first place.. xwe Ah well~ ....I was about to say all is fair in love and war until I remembered Von's quote xD  

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:21 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

Awwww such a great man~ Though it was rather inhuman of him to develop the LRS in the first place.. xwe Ah well~ ....I was about to say all is fair in love and war until I remembered Von's quote xD

He's done a lot of things he's not proud of because of the war, the LRS is one of them. He still tries to remain as human as possible. His greatest fear is becoming a total monster, but he does what he has been asked to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:29 pm
I--LiveWire--I

Alrighty! Got my little posting image made and put my first post down in the RP to start the arc with Kale!

The ball is in your court!

If you feel like I need to make any adjustments, just let me know.

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:31 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

He's done a lot of things he's not proud of because of the war, the LRS is one of them. He still tries to remain as human as possible. His greatest fear is becoming a total monster, but he does what he has been asked to do.

Well if Erakai ever gets his mind back then he will not be proud either. He always hated violence since his father and he once thought that he could make a difference. But his father beat that out of him and began planting the seeds of hatred. Then once he was changed, he totally lost it and those seeds bloomed in full into a maze that he may never escape.
But man do I feel bad for Von too x.x The poor guy.. Doesn't realize that by putting his feelings aside and pretending to be that monster for Erakai he is getting closer to his fear.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:55 pm
Lady Mae Lou

Sorry, it took me awhile to reply, had to create Kale's layout. xP *hadn't gotten around to it yet*

goddess_of_the_night13

It's so sad how hatred breeds more hatred.
Yeah, its just his default mode. If he acts like the tough, emotionless monster others think he is then experiments can't try to play on his sympathies. he doesn't think that even if he acted nicer, that it would change the way Erakai viewed him anyway. Because Erakai would probably just think that he was acting nice to get his way. He just doesn't know the best way to handle it. xP

Gothic Apocolypse

Sweet~ *waits excitedly* x3  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm
I--LiveWire--I