Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Puh's super shiny lion plot thread! Flings, Mates, JRPS?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:51 pm
Tomorrow is the weekend so i'll help get some of these started. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:34 pm
Do you have any plots with Bitika? Or is he still completely blank?  

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:35 pm
Puhterodactyl

For Juba, Pip, or Odum'ubochi

I am looking for one more member for my I/T pride Indlovukati for submission. Would any of your girls be interested in being part of the pride? It is a female ruled warrior pride that promotes peace.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:28 am
So, Eli isn't a reaver yet, but she will be once I get around to doing her viking RP, but how would you feel about a fling between her and Geschenk?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:01 pm
Rennekae

He has 0 going on!

Princess_Feylin

Sign Geschenk tf up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:49 pm
Puhterodactyl
Princess_Feylin

Sign Geschenk tf up.
Yes! And I've just finished her viking RP, so she can go out and meet peoples. I'm jazzed.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:43 pm
Puhterodactyl
Rennekae

He has 0 going on!

Awesome. I don't know if he's up for joining a pride, but I was thinking he would make a good match with Hana in the Ki'Zaa; I've been looking for a mate for her for almost forever. I'd like him to join but, if you really don't want him to, we can work something out. She's a royal so she won't be leaving but hopefully at least some visiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:55 am
Puhterodactyl

I am sooo sorry!! I thought I had already written this but I can't find it. So here you go!!

Kifuani/Chayah capture rp  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:13 am
AstoriaFallen
Puhterodactyl

Gwaihir: I'm trying to get Arusha's RP count up for a breeding, so help with that'd be awesome. :3c
I can definitely help with that!

Yimvelo: I actually have two girls! One is waiting on a cert, what do you think they could get up to?? I'd love to play my gals.
:3 She has two sisters in that pride as well. (syri and tana own them). I think they could get into all kinds of mischief!

Kahini: For which rogue girl of mine?? <3
Her thing says rouge, but I see her cert is... tianxa? what cert is that. Your brown and gold lioness.

Areoiris: Too bad he's got so many mates, I'd love to see the kind of babies he and Morasha could come up with. * A* I've never played any of my PLers so idk what to offer for them. XD I know, he's just swarmed. I also have 4 flings lined up for him. You could add her to the list as a backdated fling if you want! I want him to have all the babies. XD and she's really pretty. So if you would like to do a Fling with him let me know and I'm totally down!

And he's cool with any kind of interaction. I'm cool with him being a Guiney pig for character development.

Jinis: I actually have tentative mate things for the two of them, I think I may have them leave the pride, too. But before that maybe we could at least get them RPed. C:
I figured as much. They're just so pretty!!
I'm down with RPs for sure!

KZ: Oh, I actually need a JRP for 3 of my guys! * D* But RP with just one would work, then I could SRP the rest of them (or not, they're a little family group!)
They're Mchawi, Nadhim and Lochan, I think either of the kids would go well with either of yours. C: But we can wait till their current breeding plots are complete! Maybe see what Vanellope's lil ones look like too? ;3
Can you link me them? I wanna see ^w^

Also, asker and nelly are brother and sister lol. XD

So I could do a JRP with both of them accepting your guys.

I can wait it out for breeding plots. <3

Itraildë: I've never played any of my Suka except for one SRP for Mot'e. u _u Shame on me. Whatever you can come up with it'd be happy to try. <3
Okay then! I'll try and get something started.

Did I ever start any of these like I said I was? O.o -goes to check lists of RPs she has- If not I'M SO SORRY!! And will have some up for you tonight. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:46 pm
Puhterodactyl
User Image

User Image
-shoves Faatina forth-
She's sweet and learning not to be so shy - born in the Bahari to a rather large family. During the "recent" metaplots (beached whale & tsunami) she turned tail and fled, coming back feeling absolutely wretched for abandoning her pride. She changed rank to Hlare (medicine/healer) in an effort to right her wrongs and had spent the past few moons repairing relationships with her family. Family means everything to her, so she's enjoying being back on the Bahari lands with them. Tina really is a nice girl and turning into a bit of an old soul and I'm really hoping to settle her down with a mate soon (she was my first SoA, received back in '09, so I think it's about time I find someone xD). The Bahari's got a special place in my heart because of this, and Coduim's color caught my eye.

Let me know if this is anything you'd like to test out! If so, I can start an RP if you're looking up for that. <3~ If not, the search shall continue >3

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:51 am
Ruler of Everything
Puhterodactyl
User Image

User Image
-shoves Faatina forth-
She's sweet and learning not to be so shy - born in the Bahari to a rather large family. During the "recent" metaplots (beached whale & tsunami) she turned tail and fled, coming back feeling absolutely wretched for abandoning her pride. She changed rank to Hlare (medicine/healer) in an effort to right her wrongs and had spent the past few moons repairing relationships with her family. Family means everything to her, so she's enjoying being back on the Bahari lands with them. Tina really is a nice girl and turning into a bit of an old soul and I'm really hoping to settle her down with a mate soon (she was my first SoA, received back in '09, so I think it's about time I find someone xD). The Bahari's got a special place in my heart because of this, and Coduim's color caught my eye.

Let me know if this is anything you'd like to test out! If so, I can start an RP if you're looking up for that. <3~ If not, the search shall continue >3

yaaaaaassssssss  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:41 am
Puhterodactyl

yaaaaaassssssss

This. This is good. Let me know if you'd like me to set up an RP or to talk actual plotting or anything~  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:05 pm
Ruler of Everything
This. This is good. Let me know if you'd like me to set up an RP or to talk actual plotting or anything~

If you could set one up for us that'd be awesome! Maybe he can tell her a story. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:32 pm
AstoriaFallen
Puhterodactyl

Gwaihir: I'm trying to get Arusha's RP count up for a breeding, so help with that'd be awesome. :3c
I can definitely help with that!

Yimvelo: I actually have two girls! One is waiting on a cert, what do you think they could get up to?? I'd love to play my gals.
:3 She has two sisters in that pride as well. (syri and tana own them). I think they could get into all kinds of mischief!

Kahini: For which rogue girl of mine?? <3
Her thing says rouge, but I see her cert is... tianxa? what cert is that. Your brown and gold lioness.

Areoiris: Too bad he's got so many mates, I'd love to see the kind of babies he and Morasha could come up with. * A* I've never played any of my PLers so idk what to offer for them. XD I know, he's just swarmed. I also have 4 flings lined up for him. You could add her to the list as a backdated fling if you want! I want him to have all the babies. XD and she's really pretty. So if you would like to do a Fling with him let me know and I'm totally down!

And he's cool with any kind of interaction. I'm cool with him being a Guiney pig for character development.

Jinis: I actually have tentative mate things for the two of them, I think I may have them leave the pride, too. But before that maybe we could at least get them RPed. C:
I figured as much. They're just so pretty!!
I'm down with RPs for sure!

KZ: Oh, I actually need a JRP for 3 of my guys! * D* But RP with just one would work, then I could SRP the rest of them (or not, they're a little family group!)
They're Mchawi, Nadhim and Lochan, I think either of the kids would go well with either of yours. C: But we can wait till their current breeding plots are complete! Maybe see what Vanellope's lil ones look like too? ;3
Can you link me them? I wanna see ^w^

Also, asker and nelly are brother and sister lol. XD

So I could do a JRP with both of them accepting your guys.

I can wait it out for breeding plots. <3

Itraildë: I've never played any of my Suka except for one SRP for Mot'e. u _u Shame on me. Whatever you can come up with it'd be happy to try. <3
Okay then! I'll try and get something started.

DId we get any of these started? -goes to check her threads-  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:13 pm
Puhterodactyl

Okay, Khonvoum is AWESOME. I'd would love for him to "Most Dangerous Game" my leotah Lume. That sounds so fun.
And if he's up for some elephant hunting, Indovu has been wanting to bring one down for a while, but it's kinda hard to do it alone.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff