Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:05 am
Seto raised an eyebrow. "No... just a room, please. But thank you for the offer."
The little boy on Seto's lap pointed at the male version of Seto sitting at the table. "Do you know where mom is?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:16 am
Mokuba smiled at the cat, "The age is eighteen. Unless you want to go to college. How old are you anyway? Are you still eighteen like my brother? If so, you still need to finish high school, but your almost done." he explained. "And thats fine older Seto. Just wake up and use the shower and all that around four. The water should heat back up when the others start to wake up." he replied with a smile. When his "sister" smiled, and even spoke to him, his face turned new shades again. With a quick look back at the paper, he avoided others seeing his face. It would be humiliatiung for the others to see that Mokuba had a crush on his siter form of his brother. Double the trouble in his eyes.

The tint quickly faded once the children began asking about their mother. His head shot up to look at them, when he heard his mother. His eyes slowly gazed back down at the paper, trembling trying to hold back tears. The one his sister and himself held were still young enough to have known their mother. Before his birth screwed that all up for them, his sin coming back to haunt them. No one ever knew, but he always found it to be his fault that their mother had died. If he wasn't born, Seto would've had a mom..and maybe even be more happy then he was.

The one in his arms looked sad as well, he was five when his mother past away. Looking back up to Mokuba, he stretched up to pet Mokubas cheek. "Dont be sad Mokie..it's alright." he smiled. Mokubas eyes shot open, it had been years since he heard his nickname. Now it was becoming harder to hold back his tears. A few streamed down his face, he didn't want to cry in front of everyone. But the Seto in his lap looked shocked to see his brother cry. "Mokie..Dont c-" he started. Before he could finish, Mokuba wiped his face with his sleeve. "I think we should give all the others nicknames. Instead of going around and calling everyone Seto. I'm surprised the girl Seto is even named Seto. I always thought that was a boys name. Is anyone cool with the nickname idea? The kids can stick with Seto, it would be hard for them to go by nicknames." he explained, trying to change the subject.

The small Seto in his lap looked conserned. His brother was sad, and hiding it, he never did that before. But this brother was no his little brother, but his older. This made the younger Seto see his brother in a new perspective. Now Mokuba looked brave, strong, and smart. Everything he wanted to be someday. He smiled, his eyes lighting up, "Why dont you give us nicknames Mokie. If I remember correctly, didn't you have a nickname for me, when you were younger?" he asked. Mokuba looked at the boy, a little taken back. "I-I'm not sure..its familiar, but I dont remember. I usually called Seto Seto, hes the one that had the nickname. But if thats what you want." he asked, fading out slightly. The younger one just nodded, his smile broading.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:46 pm
"Well... I could go by Neko..." Neko-Seto purred, smiling at "his" little brother. He didn't exactly want to go to school again, but here things seemed different than the way it was back home.

"Hmm... I don't know... a nick name? I haven't had one in years... and I am NOT going to tell you what my wife called me." The older Seto joked.
"Well... one of my german dueling rivals called me Drache." The older Seto shrugged.

"Hm... well, everything appeares to be gender-switched here." Seto made a face. "So, yes, Seto is a girls name where I come from."
The little boy in Seto's lap shot her a look. "I wore a dress?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:47 am
Seto nodded at Mokuba's look. He knew how the other felt, he'd have to try to get some time later with the other to talk things over. The mention of their mother made him smile though. "Your Mothers are on a vacation  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:16 pm
Seto shot her male self a look, but said nothing. "Yeah... vacation... she'll be back eventually."
Seto ruffled the hair of the little boy in her lap. "No, you never wore a dress." Yes, I used to have to. And it was frilly and rediculous looking too.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:20 pm
Seto blinked, well, it was better then telling them that they might never see their Mother again. He nodded, getting up, he really did enjoy little kids. There was just something about them that awakened his better side. "So. We can assign rooms this afternoon, but for now, let's go see if anyone's hungry, alright?" He questioned.

"Yes, lets, but don't forget someone has to cook for everyone." The ten year old commented. "I think I shall enjoy being called Kai, it's not a bad nickname."

Seto blanched at that thought. "We can see about getting breakfast delivered.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:07 pm
Neko laughed. "Sorry... I can't cook worth anything."
A little kid decided that his tail was it's new tug-toy.
"Ah... yeah... tail... don't... pull... PAIN..." Neko sounded so goofy, it made the little kid only laugh harder.

"Ah... I can cook. Not very well, but it's edible." Drache commented, then laughed.
"But delivered would probably taste better."

"I'll stick with just some coffee, but thank you." Seto said. In truth, she was in too much shock to really be hungry.
"Waffles!" The three year old cried in her lap, all thoughts now centered on food.
"So... Seto... um... what would be a good nick-name for me? I don't think I've ever really had one." In truth, she probably had, but she couldn't really remember.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:58 pm
Mokuba plastered on a smile, as he took mental notes of the chosen nicknames. Placing the smaller Seto down on the floor as he stood up. He wouldn't mind making something, it would be better then delivery. That stuff was usually unhealthy for kids, he didn't think of it to be the most wise idea. "I can make something. I have watched cooking shows on the television. Also, I have watched our old chef that worked for us before. He tought me a little bit and watched me while I cooked so I wouldn't burn myself." he explained as he walked toward the oven. Placing the aprin around his waist as he took out many pots and pans. "Besides..these kids need to eat healthy, delievery isn't good for their health." Mokuba replied.

His brother always did that with him. Mokuba was use to eating healthy under Setos will. It grew to be a habit he had developed. The younger seto still did not buy the fake smile Mokuba was wearing. In his life time, he already knew what happened to his mother. Of course, for the younger ones, he played along with it. He didn't say anything about it, he just walked over to Mokubas side. "Go on and play Seto, its dangerous near the oven." Mokuba warned. After so he turned to everyone, "Everyone agree on something for me to fix?" he said with a smile. Though he was use to making cheesecake, his specialty, he figured that would come after dinner.

The smaller seto obeyed surprisingly. He seeemed to be deep in thought at the moment anyway. Racking his brain to remember what it was Mokuba always use to call him. Yet it remained on the tip of his tounge.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:16 pm
Seto smiled at "her" little brother.
"Well... what do you like to make, Mokie?" Seto asked. Her little sister could cook too... to a certain degree. It was so sweet that Mokie was so concerned with the health of he kids.

Neko finally managed to get his tail out of the way, making it curl up his back like a tea-cup handle.

"No thanks... I already had a couple of bowls of milk." Neko picked up the little kid that had been playing How loud can Cat boy yelp?

"So... How old are you, kiddo?"

"What are you saying?" The little boy asked in ancient egyptian.

"Ah... How old are you, little one?" Neko asked again as he noticed the boy was wearing the usual linin tunic of a poor ancient egyptian child.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:20 pm
"You want me to decide on your name?.... Let me see... He glance thoughtfully at Mokuba for a few seconds before remembering a girl that had had a crush on the other a while back. He smiled knowingly. "Kristine sounds nice." He commented, truthfully. "I don't know about where you come from but here it's a girl's name. Hey, is Jounouchi also a girl where you're from?" he wondered.

"Who's Jounouchi?" The younger Seto questioned.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:05 pm
"Ah... that is a nice name... thanks." This is going to take some getting used to.... "Yes, Jonouchi is a girl where I am, just as everyone is the opposite gender, apparently." Seto... no, Kristine chuckled darkly. "She is THE biggest blond that I have ever known. We call her... well, it's a Mutt, and the mutt is female, if you get my drift."
I'm not used to being around kids!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:29 am
"Ah, I see, that must be loads of fun... So I take it personality wise, they're all the same." Seto commented. "As you can obviously figure out here, Mokuba has run of the place, mostly. He's more of a mother hen then I am. It's probably due to him that I'm still alive, if he didn't force me to eat and sleep...."

He shrugged, showing his concern for his own well being was pretty low.

"Yeah, where I'm from too," The younger Seto commented. "The first time I tried to cook, I caught toast on fire.... But obviously, for him, it's not an issue, he can run me around in circles in the kitchen."

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:57 pm
"I couldn't cook if my life depended on it... well, like you, my specialty is burnt toast." Kristine laughed slightly. The three year old in her lap made a face.
"You can't cook? But your a mom! Moms always cook."
Kristine gave the little boy a wth? face. "I'm not a mom..."

Neko held the little boy out to the priest.
"You want to hold him, Priest? He keeps ouch! tugging my ears." Which was indeed true. This little Seto was a royal terror.

"Oh, yeah! I remember when I almost set the kitchen on fire by making toast." Drache laughed. "Oh... good times."
"Anyways, we need to work on this problem... how are you going to explain a ton of Seto's at school, or to a tudor how the Kaiba family suddenly became so huge."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:43 pm
Mokuba smiled at the girl form of his brother, trying hard not to blush. "I can make lots of things. I'm more of a sweet maker though. My specialty is cheescake, Seto knows that one, I make one for him on all of his birthdays. But I want to make other things that would be more healthy." he explained turning back to his utenciles. With a sudden hault, he slowly turned to send a glare at his brother. It seemed Seto did like to tease him every so often. In ways, it felt nice, but why that joke. As his face turned a bright red, he quickly adverted his gaze from the others. Silently cursing his brother under his breath, it hit worse when she accepted the nickname.

As the others talked, he chuckled under his breath as he worked. It seemed there was more then one Joeys in the universe. Which was a rather scary thought to ponder on. But it seemed the seven year old brother of his was not to far off. The child kept his eyes on Mokuba as he worked. It shocked Mokuba to see a younger version of the priest. He chuckled at the thought of having to be both of thier servants. As he worked, he could not get the thought of his mother out of his head. Even if the image was a blur, he never really saw her in person. His eyes gazed longingly at the chicken and rice he was preparing.

Then his father came to mind, he hade hoped that these memories would have faded a long while ago. But even if a past is behind you, its never truely forgotten. The only thing he had missed was his past brother, but wounded guilt began to rise again. His hand gripped the pan as he stir fried the meat and rice. Letting that simmer for a bit, he began at the vegitables. While at this, he began to remember the rush he use to have on Seto. Even small shakes of his head didn't rid of these thoughts. Which was now going to be harder with a girl version of his brother. 'Great, not I'm a murderer..and a sick one at that. Those were suppose to be childhood phases, nothing more. Damnit..' he thought to himself. It had been awhile since he felt this down about himself.

Once everything was cut he placed it in the pan. As the produce hit the pan, a loud sizzle cracked through the room. Steam rose from the pan, slowly fading into the air. To finish all of it off, Mokuba began to move the pan, mixing the contents inside. Using one hand to shake the pan, letting bit of food rise from the surface to fall back on with another small crackle. When he felt the food was ready, he set it on the stove, turning down the heat to leave it warm. Walking over and preparing some tea and beef broth soup. Placing small slices of remaining veggies into the watery broth. After the soup and tea was set on the table, Mokuba headed back to his post. "Go ahead and start on that while I put the main course on some plates." he replied approching the cabnet filled with plates.

"And about the schools. I already stated we would be having one of our workers that my brother can hire teach them. I'm sure one of the employees will be able to teach. None of them can go to school at this rate. An employee would understand our situation better." he replied with a smile.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:18 pm
"Oh... yeah... sorry." Thank goodness I don't have to go to school Then a sudden thought struck Drache.
"Hey... if you want, I could teach some of the kids sometimes..."

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces