Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Roleplay Subforum
Pokémon Legends: Court of Kings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:17 am
Route 4 - Parterre Way

"Do you have time for one more battle?" Helena asked. She needed to get used to Flabebe. She looked at the pokeball of her newest Pokemon and tightened her lips.

Jetson was a stupid name.

"If you do I'll head in with you after it's over."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:25 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

After taking a moment to way his time span, Takamaru decided another battle would fit with in his time comnstraints, as well as be beneficial in terms of training. "Hmmm, yea. I'm pretty sure Ill have enough time, cool if i use my Honedge this time around?"

If Helena was all right with combating the part ghost type Pokemon this time around, then Tk would jog back over to his side of the mach battle field, release X-Calibur from his Pokeball for the third time and wait for Helena's signal to start, that being her first attack command.  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:30 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

"Fairy Wind!" Helena called out to the Flabebe as she materialized. The tiny Pokemon on its little flower cried out as she appeared in a flash of light. She obeyed, however, and released the enchanted wind in X-Calibur's direction.

If it hit the damage would be minimal, but it would be damage.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:25 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

"Dodge to the left then-!!" Takamaru began to call, but X-calibur wasn't quick enough to dodge out of the way of the fairy wind and ended up taking it head on.

"Get in its face with 'Pursuit'" Takamaru called instead, switching his tactics and hoping the rushed striking attack would close the distance. X-calibur hasn't been a member of Tk's team for long, but the trainer already understood that the blade Pokemon wasn't apt in mid to long range battles.

Whether or not the attack made contact or not, the Honedge would be in close enough range to make use of its melee attacks. "Furry Cutter!" He called, hoping to put pressure on the flower Pokemon he assumed to be grass type.  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:33 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

If Helena was Zack, she would probably have Flabebe use vinewhip to grab Honedge by the hilt and throw him with his pursuit momentum as she dodged the blow, then while he tried to correct himself, hit him with a flurry of Fairy Winds.

If Helena was Zack she would have won this match.

But she wasn't her brother. The priority move, for all of its sudden speed, caught Flabebe suddenly and with finality. The Pokemon was immediately defeated and Helena recalled her.

"Seems I have a long way to go," Helena observed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:51 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

Takamaru inwardly kicked himself. He knew Helena was, for lack of better word and not at all to be rude, was a rookie compared to him. He had at least a year on her, so why in Arceus's name did he have to be such as a** in Pokemon battle.

Well, It really wasn't his fault, he always got like that in a battle, tuning out his own timid nature and any other distractions focusing on flow of the battle.

Not that knowing that made him feel any less of an a**.

"I'm Sorry..." he mumbled after recalling his Pokemon and approaching. "I knew you just caught that Pokemon, I shouldn't have taken it so seriously..." he mumbled, kicking the toe of his shoe again the dirt on the path. Looking adorably ashamed, like a little kid who got caught sticking his hand in the cookie jar.  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:03 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

While losing so fast that she didn't feel she had gained anything frustrated her, Helena understood one thing from her match with TK.

"It's not like anyone is going to go easy on me, don't sweat it." Helena offered TK a smile as she attached Flabebe's ball to her belt.

"We need to get to the center before your match," she said and she gestured toward Santalune.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:08 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

Realizing she wasn't upset with, he returned her smile with a shyer version.

"Yea, lets he going, er...uhm, do you have skates?" He asked, If she did they would be able to make a pit stop at the center before the gym and still be a few minutes early.  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:10 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

"Nope," Helena said as she returned to the fountain basin's ledge to put her shoes on.

"Though that doesn't sound like a good investment."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:12 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

"Really? i mean, I love mine." Takamaru Replied, looking down over his shoulder to admire the skate shoes he acquired directly after arriving in Kalos, having happened upon a small shop that was having a sale.

"Them, How do you feel about flying?" He asked, unclipping Shuriken's pokeball from his waist, a small sparkle in his eye.  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:16 pm
"No way," Helena said as she recalled all of the hours she had already spent flying just to get to Kalos.

"I will take a piggy back ride, though, if you can skate and do that," she said, as if it were a challenge.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:21 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

Pouting slightly, he re-clipped Shuriken's poke-ball, before clicking the heels on his sneekers to release the roller blades from the soles of the shoes. Pushing solidly against the ground, Tk circled around Helena once in a single smooth movement, before coming to a complete stop directly in front of her, his back to her, and then kneeling down slightly and looking over his shoulder.

"No problem," he called with his signature kindly smile that replaced his pout. "Well get there in no time." he informed her.  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:33 pm
Route 4 - Parterre Way

Helena had obtained a free and easy ride into town. She didn't have the heart to tell Takamaru that she could have just teleported them there with Loki.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:45 pm
Santalune City - Gym

Helena was as light as she looked. They made great time to the center, where to Takamaru's vexation, the nurse he ran into on his first visit was tending too again.

Mumbling a subtle 'mongrel' under her breath as she shoved his tray of poke-balls at him. He took it good naturedly , he'd soon be out of this town and that would be the end of this nurses spite.

From there, They made there way to the Gym on foot, just before Tk's Holocaster went off,

"Takamaru Takashi, your scheduled match is up, please make your way into the Gym's main arena. thank you." a nice looking bespectacled woman's hologram said before disappearing.

"Alright, here goes nothing..." Tk mumbled to Helena, a slight case of the nerves afflicting him. Taking a steadying breath, he walked forward through the Gym's doors. This is what he'd been training for, so a small case of nerves wasn't going to put him off this course.  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:46 pm
Santalune City - Gym

The trip into Santalune city was the best part of the journey. The wind in her hair, not having to work for that, being able to simply relax and rest herself against Takamaru's back.

Sure, she manipulated him to get to that point, but she only felt mildly guilty for it, she could pay him back later.

Helena didn't receive the same treatment at Takamaru. The people of Kalos, for whatever they wore and however they wore it, had no problem with her. Instead she past through the center without incident and moved onto the gym with Takamaru.

Helena wished him good luck and then moved to the observation area.

"Two on two?" Viola asked as she took a picture of Takamaru. The arena was a series of webbing that Takamaru would have had to descend down to get to her.

Now she stood, stand before her, ready to choose her Pokemon after she scanned Takamaru's. They would be scaled to his level, skill set and so on.

"Or one on one?"  
Roleplay Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces