Submit

will you rp
  yes
  no
View Results

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:47 pm
yes of course i do. i live in a forest after all. " he said smiling a bit and went to make her her hot choclatea and came back with a hot cup and a bowl full of berries.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:51 pm
lya smiled as she took the hot chocolate and the bowl of berrys and she set them down and siped her drink and ate some berrys "thank you" she said after she took another sip "and im glad you fell better" she blushed slightly  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:07 am
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo
Drew through the kid to the side and jumped back with his sword in hand. Noticing he was no threat Drew put his sword away and waved for him to go.
"get you can make it on your own now." Drew said and running further.
((you are in a room there is no place to run to))

((is this room a dead end....if not then I push on but Im waiting fro something to RP off of. Im just moving deeper in to the room))
you are in an old room...no one been there in a long time....on a wall there is a picture of a man climbing down a hole

Drews eyes flare at the picture and then back to the middle of the room
"What is this place" he asked as if he would get an answer. Drew moved to the picture and examined it. He wispered a word and his eyes went bright blue. Blue mage magic would allow him to scan this room for traps or a way out but mostly he was after this picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:04 am
behind the picture you see nothing but in the ceneter of the room (where you have not steped yet) is a hole covered with that thick dust. and there is a second hole right next to it. both look ideniticly and are only bbig enough to fit a man in. but they look only a few feet deep  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:25 am
henrythe3erd
behind the picture you see nothing but in the ceneter of the room (where you have not steped yet) is a hole covered with that thick dust. and there is a second hole right next to it. both look ideniticly and are only bbig enough to fit a man in. but they look only a few feet deep

Drew gets closer to the hole and leans over the side. He sends a fire bolt down the hole to get a better look of what it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:29 am
th holes stop a few feet down and that is it. words appear on the bottom but they are in a cifferent laungue one says !&@% and the ohter says *%&$.  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:33 am
henrythe3erd
th holes stop a few feet down and that is it. words appear on the bottom but they are in a cifferent laungue one says !&@% and the ohter says *%&$.

((tj useing bad words......lol))
Drew useing his blue mage magic scans the words for there meanings.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:35 am
((ahh i burns not my name ,lol))
your scanings come up with good and evil.  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:40 am
henrythe3erd
((ahh i burns not my name ,lol))
your scanings come up with good and evil.

((hey I g2g bye))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:45 pm
((did you forget me henry))  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:10 pm
lillya Wild
lya smiled as she took the hot chocolate and the bowl of berrys and she set them down and siped her drink and ate some berrys "thank you" she said after she took another sip "and im glad you fell better" she blushed slightly
thanks" he siad looking over at her and smiling. "if it weren't for you i dont know what would happen to me"((sorry))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:41 pm
((lol thats cool))

lya looked down "i was rasised in a forest much like this one...you would of died" she looked in his face and smiled softly "but im glad your not"  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 pm
yeah" i o(sp) you my live" he said looking at her with a smile on his face " thank you for every thing"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:15 pm
lya smiled and blushed slightly "no you dont" she got up after draining her drink. she walked over to him and kissed his cheek softly then walked to the sink and started to wash the bowl and the cup " you dont owe me a thing"  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:22 pm
henry started to stare off into sapce..who was this girl he wondered. staping out of it and walked over to her " you dont have to do that " he said taking the dishes from her  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff