Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:57 am
Conrad gasped a little and looked around for her. "Wow." He whispered watching her with awe. "That's amazing." He said watching her and smiled a little. "Yes, control would be good. And I'l call my friend. Oh, there's something else too. You mustn't draw too much attention of the humans or they'll start asking questions. We must remain a secret, all they know is that my brother's want to renovate this place for possible resale or rent."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:20 am
Alyson raised an eyebrow. "Well then we could be the renters, couldn't we." she said, giving an easy answer. She then rolled her eyes. "I have ghost powers and have been dead for the past sixty-nine years. I think I know the importance of keeping our existence a secret." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:35 am
Conrad smiled softly. "Just thought I'd re-iterate the importance if it." He said smiling a little. "Well, now that's settled, I'll call up my friend. I'll ask her if she can help work the rust off you before you teach how does that sound?" He asked smiling softly and holding her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:39 am
Alyson smiled. "Sounds like a plan." she said, using his hand to help pull herself up before letting go. "I'm gonna have some lunch." she said, heading out to go to the kitchen.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:50 am
Conrad nodded. "Lunch sounds nice, maybe a nice B+ blend." He teased. She wasn't squeamish about blood. "We'll work things out later, food first how does that sound?" He asked smiling softly and gently petted her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:04 am
Alyson nodded. "Sounds good." she said with a bit of a smile. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, looking for something that she could use to make lunch. She did actually need Conrad to help her in the kitchen sometimes. Some of the packaging was really difficult for her to figure out how to open . . . or close. "Hm . . ." she hummed to herself, ignoring the bags of blood in the fridge. She still wasn't completely used to them, but they didn't put off her appetite anymore like they did the first time she checked the fridge. That had been only three days ago, but she figured the best way to get used to it was by exposure, so she didn't hesitate to make herself food when she got the chance. "Ham or turkey?" she muttered, looking at the meats.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:13 am
Conrad smiled and pulled out everything she needed for her to eat but he let her decide on what she wanted to eat. "Well, they have their perks." He said smirking. "However, it's been a very long time since I've had them for nutrients so I can't tell you which one I'd go with." He admitted truthfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:44 pm
Alyson chuckled a bit. "I think I'll go with Turkey today." she said, pulling out said meat from the fridge. She made herself a sandwich before she put all the stuff back. She took the sandwich and went back to the kitchen table, flipping to the daily sudoku puzzle to work on that as she ate.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:17 pm
"I like the cross words." He said smiling a little. "It helps me with my reading of English." He sipped his warm blood as he watched her fascinated by her. She was beautiful, but she'd made it clear through body language she wasn't interested. His Bride had no interest in him, and unlike his brothers who all but forced themselves on their women, he wasn't not going to do that to his, she had been through enough already without some creepy vampire trying to couple with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:23 am
Alyson looked over at the crossword puzzle and frowned. "The hints are too modern. I'm not up to date enough to be able to complete it. 'Famous actor who starred in Top Gun - Tom . . .'" She shook her head. "I've never even seen that picture." she said with a sigh. "I'd rather stick to the numbers. At least these haven't changed." she said, going back to the sudoku puzzle.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:39 am
Conrad smiled. "Cruise." He replied writing it in then started on the other ones. In his mind he thought about them in the future both of them doing puzzles then him rubbing her swollen belly and telling her he loved her. God it was so hard being a good boy. The phone rang and he smiled gently petting her shoulder and going to get the phone. "Hello?" He said in his native tongue, Estonian. "Ah Alice!" He grinned and started speaking rapidly. They spoke for about twenty minutes and he smiled softly. Switching to English. "Yes, she's here, but I'm worried she'll eat me if I disturb her game so how about you come over and talk? Okay, see you in twenty. Bye~" He hung up and smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:53 am
Alyson gave a bemused smile as she looked up at Conrad. "I was just about done with my puzzle." she said with a roll of her eyes. "Anyways, who was that? And what language where you guys speaking?" she asked curiously.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:55 am
Conrad chuckled softly. "Yet I remember last time I asked you a question in the middle of your game." He smiled softly then blushed a little. "Oh? Uh, that's my native tongue Estonian." He said. "I could try and teach you if you like?" He suggested and smiled a little and cleaned the kitchen up a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:07 am
Alyson rolled her eyes. "I was counting that time. You make me lose count." she said wtih a frown. After a bit of thought, she added. "And I think maybe learning Estonian could be useful. I mean, that was my prospective employer right? That . . . Alice? She speaks it too. If it makes communicating easier, I don't see what I've got to lose by at least trying to learn Estonian." she said with a small smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:12 am
"Alice know seventeen languages sweetie, her native tongue is French." He smiled a tiny bit and cleaned up the old newspapers bringing them to the recycling. "She'll be here soon, best get changed." He smiled and gently petted her shoulder.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff