Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Underground Rp area
Wanted: Nice Master. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:09 am
Helena smiled. "Well, that is if he allows any girl to get close enough for her to even want to be intimate with him." she said, giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:16 am
Dianna smiled a little. He was adorable. Only to herself did she admit she was willing to try and get close. She liked a challenge. "Well. . . I'm sure someone will come around that he might like to get close to." She smiled softly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:22 am
"Don't hold your breath." Helios hissed as he walked in the room, taking his seat and digging in, eating quickly, wanting to be done with the meal as soon as he could.

Helena smiled. "Good to see you out of your room." she said amicably. Her only response was an angry hiss from the male neko.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:27 am
Dianna smiled a little at him. "I'm not see?" She teased breathing in and out quickly. "However, when you do I'd like to meet them. And warn them about your temper. Though to be honest sometimes it can be adorable." She grinned. "And no. I'm not high."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:44 am
"Then you're insane." Helios said, without pausing in his eating. His plate was almost finished already.

Helena frowned. "Helios, if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, you need to slow down when you eat, or you're going to choke." she said, frowning.

Helios's only response was to flip her off, gaining a sigh from Helena who went back to her food.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:52 am
Dianna giggled a little then frowned when he flipped off Helena. Such disrespect. "Let him choke." Dianna said flippantly. "We'll have the pleasure of sticking something down his throat to get it out." She shrugged. "I can start learning how to be a vet nurse on him." She teased.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:02 am
Helios smirked and then shoved the rest of the food in his mouth, his cheeks puffing out a little before he shoved away from the table and flipped them both off as he left the room.

Helena sighed. "I don't think I've ever seen him finish his dinner so quickly." she said with a shake of her head. "He's so easily provoked." she said with a rueful smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:11 am
Dianna's brows lifted. "I put mushrooms in that!" She called once she was sure he had swallowed it. She chuckled a little. "I don't know why but I like provoking him a little." She whispered to Helena. "Also I was wondering if you could train me to be a vet nurse? And if I could work with you sometimes like when you're short staffed?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:22 am
Helena was absolutely thrilled by Dianna's request. "Dear, you could work with me any day. The more the merrier! And it never hurts to have an extra set of hands, eyes, and ears on duty no matter how many people there are. I can start training you tomorrow if you wish, I'll handle the paperwork as we go. Unfortunately I don't have any forms with me tonight, but it won't matter too much. Oh! It's wonderful to see people wanting to help!" she gushed, ignoring her food completely by this point, off in her head, dreaming of seeing Dianna in a veterinarian's coat. She was sure the female neko would fit in quite well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:30 am
Dianna smiled softly and ate her food as her human gushed. "Don't forget to eat your food before it gets cold." She advised. "I can't wait to start working." She grinned a little. "We can get the forms and what not tomorrow too. Right now though it's dinner time." She smiled up at her human.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:36 am
Helena smiled. "You're right." she said, going back to eating. "Tomorrow can wait." she said, realizing she had gotten a little ahead of herself. "So, after dinner, is there anything you want to do? I could pop some popcorn if you wanted to watch a movie, or there are books that I have, if you wanted to read . . ." she offered suggestions. She really wanted Dianna to feel at home here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:42 am
Dianna thought about it long and hard. Her eyes staring at her empty plate. "Hmm. . . Well, could I have a shower before we watch movies?" She asked smiling over at the human lady as she ate. "I'll invite Helios but I don't think he'll want to come down and watch."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:47 am
Helena smiled. "You underestimate the power of popcorn. Let's not tell him. He'll follow his nose eventually." she said, finishing her food and starting to clear her dishes. "And of course you can take a shower. There's a restroom connected to your room." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:03 am
Dianna nodded smiling softly and gave Helena a hug. "Okay. Thank you!" She said putting her dishes away and then went up to her room to have a nice warm shower and then got into some clean pj's and then raced back down chanting something about movie night.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:35 am
Helios poked his head out of his bedroom as he heard Dianna race out of her room chanting something about movie night. His eyebrow was raised, and out of sheer curiosity, followed the neko down to the living room.

Helena was ready and waiting for Dianna when she came down. "Okay, so in the yellow bowl is the buttered popcorn, and the kettle corn is in the brown bowl." she said, pointing to the two large bowls of popcorn on the coffee table. "And I thought you might want to choose the movie, since it's your first night here." she said, gesturing to the bookcase filled with various DVD's and VHS's. "The comedies are the the first two shelves, the horrors on the bottom shelf, and fantasy, action, and adventure are all jumbled in the three shelves between." she said, in case Dianna was in the mood for something specific.

Helios just watched, hiding behind the doorway. There was popcorn. He wanted the popcorn . . . but he didn't want to have to ask for the popcorn . . . He really hated his mistress sometimes. Forcing him to actually have to participate in this thing, because he knew he wouldn't be able to take the popcorn back to his room . . . He also knew that she knew he was there, she had smiled at him and beckoned him to come into the room. He scowled and hid behind the doorway further.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff