Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Walk-In Role Play: Village Clubhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:36 am
BogardAndy
Raditz seemed to enjoy the main course dishes more, but none of them could make it to 20. The best dish, which got a 17 was a hamburger type dish with a side of fries. He said, "slightly overdone, and a bit bland on the fries. Other than that, the burger simply could have used Prince Vegeta's special barbecue sauce, not really your fault. So, I give this dish a 17 out of 20."

Andy enjoyed his meal, but never said anything about it. His facial expression was enough to show his satisfaction. He even ordered a Pepsi since he knew that Raditz was going to be a while yet with the many comments. It was a good thing that Andy was rich due to the many customers he had at that dojo that he took over from Master Jubei. Of course, Andy never charged much at all, it was the amount of people taking his classes that raked in the money. Besides, this was supposed to be an anniversary dinner.

Joy continued to bring food for Raditz, checking on Andy to be sure he had everything he wanted, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:19 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
Raditz seemed to enjoy the main course dishes more, but none of them could make it to 20. The best dish, which got a 17 was a hamburger type dish with a side of fries. He said, "slightly overdone, and a bit bland on the fries. Other than that, the burger simply could have used Prince Vegeta's special barbecue sauce, not really your fault. So, I give this dish a 17 out of 20."

Andy enjoyed his meal, but never said anything about it. His facial expression was enough to show his satisfaction. He even ordered a Pepsi since he knew that Raditz was going to be a while yet with the many comments. It was a good thing that Andy was rich due to the many customers he had at that dojo that he took over from Master Jubei. Of course, Andy never charged much at all, it was the amount of people taking his classes that raked in the money. Besides, this was supposed to be an anniversary dinner.

Joy continued to bring food for Raditz, checking on Andy to be sure he had everything he wanted, too.

When Raditz was officially finished eating, everyone in the clubhouse knew it. For when the last bite was consumed, Raditz let go a real stink bomb of a fart. Andy had completely forgotten to warn everyone about that before hand and now everyone could smell the awful stench of sulfur throughout the restaurant. Raditz was smiling, satisfied. Though Andy being the absent-minded person he had been, was covering his face in shame. He was laughing on the inside about the fart though.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:02 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

When Raditz was officially finished eating, everyone in the clubhouse knew it. For when the last bite was consumed, Raditz let go a real stink bomb of a fart. Andy had completely forgotten to warn everyone about that before hand and now everyone could smell the awful stench of sulfur throughout the restaurant. Raditz was smiling, satisfied. Though Andy being the absent-minded person he had been, was covering his face in shame. He was laughing on the inside about the fart though.

Joy laughed as she discreetly sprayed air freshener. "Well that's one way to announce the conclusion of a meal!" she giggled. "I hope it met with your overall approval. We probably don't have the variety of dishes you're used to."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:11 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Joy laughed as she discreetly sprayed air freshener. "Well that's one way to announce the conclusion of a meal!" she giggled. "I hope it met with your overall approval. We probably don't have the variety of dishes you're used to."

Raditz laughed then replied, "I will probably eat anything shoved in front of me, provided that I'm hungry. But, the prep is important and will get high ratings. Andy did say this was his treat so, I came here expecting something good. Overall...I'd say, service was fantastically prompt, food was edible some better than others, and worth returning some day in hopes that the suggestions I made that could be changed for my return visit. So, be proud that you got a passing grade."

Andy then paid the bill, which, as expected was expensive, but affordable. Then he said, "Some time, you must see the Bogard Summer Mansion in the Renaissance Galaxy. Here are the co-ordinates if you ever find the time to show."

Giving Joy the address and access point locations with their codes, Andy then said, "Someday Raditz and I will return."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:00 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Raditz laughed then replied, "I will probably eat anything shoved in front of me, provided that I'm hungry. But, the prep is important and will get high ratings. Andy did say this was his treat so, I came here expecting something good. Overall...I'd say, service was fantastically prompt, food was edible some better than others, and worth returning some day in hopes that the suggestions I made that could be changed for my return visit. So, be proud that you got a passing grade."

Andy then paid the bill, which, as expected was expensive, but affordable. Then he said, "Some time, you must see the Bogard Summer Mansion in the Renaissance Galaxy. Here are the co-ordinates if you ever find the time to show."

Giving Joy the address and access point locations with their codes, Andy then said, "Someday Raditz and I will return."

Joy beamed at the compliments. "I look forward to your return!" she exclaimed with enthusiasm. It was a treat to serve such appreciative clientele. "But you'll have to bring that sauce you like with you if you intend to find that improvement here." She laughed, putting the payment away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:40 am
Trunks Truesdale wandered into the Clubhouse just as he saw his parents wander out. He waved to them before finding a chair at a booth so he could set his 5 separate knapsacks and his helmet onto the longer seat.

His ears were long and pointy, his eyes were an emerald green, and his armor shone with a glow that would blind anyone if they weren't wearing the proper safety protection. One would never be able to tell from his current demeanor that he was only 13 years old, married to a man that was 9 years older than he was, and had kids of his own.

After Trunks warded off the few stares that he was getting, he unfolded his menu and set his quiver to hang on the back of the chair.

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:19 am
BogardAndy
Trunks Truesdale wandered into the Clubhouse just as he saw his parents wander out. He waved to them before finding a chair at a booth so he could set his 5 separate knapsacks and his helmet onto the longer seat.

His ears were long and pointy, his eyes were an emerald green, and his armor shone with a glow that would blind anyone if they weren't wearing the proper safety protection. One would never be able to tell from his current demeanor that he was only 13 years old, married to a man that was 9 years older than he was, and had kids of his own.

After Trunks warded off the few stares that he was getting, he unfolded his menu and set his quiver to hang on the back of the chair.

Joy practically bounced over to her newest customer in excitement. She set a glass of water beside him on the table and asked, "Welcome! Is there anything I can get you while you look over our menu? Take your time, we're here to enjoy ourselves."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:51 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Joy practically bounced over to her newest customer in excitement. She set a glass of water beside him on the table and asked, "Welcome! Is there anything I can get you while you look over our menu? Take your time, we're here to enjoy ourselves."

Trunks set down the menu and said, "I would like a large lemonade with a 12 ounce steak well done and a side of fries with the chicken gravy for dipping. Barbecue sauce on the steak if you can. Oh, and a caesar salad to start. That isn't a problem with you is it? I just noticed that my dad was here and he likes to really pig out I just hope there's some food left."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:55 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Trunks set down the menu and said, "I would like a large lemonade with a 12 ounce steak well done and a side of fries with the chicken gravy for dipping. Barbecue sauce on the steak if you can. Oh, and a caesar salad to start. That isn't a problem with you is it? I just noticed that my dad was here and he likes to really pig out I just hope there's some food left."

Joy's eyes twinkled. "We have plenty of food for you - he only ordered one of each dish," she assured him. "We do have barbecue sauce, no problem. I'll be right back with your salad and lemonade." She whisked away his menu and returned with a tall lemonade and caesar salad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:00 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Joy's eyes twinkled. "We have plenty of food for you - he only ordered one of each dish," she assured him. "We do have barbecue sauce, no problem. I'll be right back with your salad and lemonade." She whisked away his menu and returned with a tall lemonade and caesar salad.

"Father was taking it easy on Uncle's wallet...I see. Thank you."

Trunks ate his salad slower than Raditz did. He rather enjoyed the music that was playing in the background. It had reminded him of his half-brother Will and the Romantic Piano located in Nalith's only mall. He wondered how many people at this place actually recognized him. He certainly noticed a few characters that reminded him of the faction he serves back in Azeroth.

Moments later, something in one of his back packs began to glow and out popped a pokemon known as a tropius who was also hungry. The large plant type creature that looked to most like a moving banana tree lowered its long neck and made a small whimpering sound. Trunks laughed as he shared the salad with his buddy.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:35 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Trunks ate his salad slower than Raditz did. He rather enjoyed the music that was playing in the background. It had reminded him of his half-brother Will and the Romantic Piano located in Nalith's only mall. He wondered how many people at this place actually recognized him. He certainly noticed a few characters that reminded him of the faction he serves back in Azeroth.

Moments later, something in one of his back packs began to glow and out popped a pokemon known as a tropius who was also hungry. The large plant type creature that looked to most like a moving banana tree lowered its long neck and made a small whimpering sound. Trunks laughed as he shared the salad with his buddy.

Joy brought the rest of his order and asked if his buddy would like anything special as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:32 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Joy brought the rest of his order and asked if his buddy would like anything special as well.

The pokemon known as tropius whispered in Trunks's ear about what he wanted, which in turn made the elf laugh. Trunks replied, "My buddy would like a burger and fries."

Tropius was so happy that he flapped his giant wings and flew into the air with a big grin. Everyone else save for Trunks and maybe Joy was ducking for cover or protecting their food from the wind current that arose.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:37 pm
BogardAndy
Tropius was so happy that he flapped his giant wings and flew into the air with a big grin. Everyone else save for Trunks and maybe Joy was ducking for cover or protecting their food from the wind current that arose.

Joy beamed up at the happy pokemon. "Coming right up!" And with that she dashed off to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:16 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Joy beamed up at the happy pokemon. "Coming right up!" And with that she dashed off to the kitchen.

Tropius flew back down ready to dine on a delacacy. Trunks rubbed the chest area of his buddy and said, "You're welcome my friend."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:28 pm
BogardAndy
Tropius flew back down ready to dine on a delacacy. Trunks rubbed the chest area of his buddy and said, "You're welcome my friend."

Soon Joy returned with the order for Tropius. "Here you are. Is there anything else I can get for either of you at the moment?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff