Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Music Room

Grace had been listening to Avian from outside the door when Balder, Aimee, Leon, and Dia were coming down the hall. Taking a deep breath, she brought herself to walk in. He’d sounded great in her opinion. Then again she was biased. Just like Leo had been biased to David’s piano playing. Her sister could listen to her husband play all day. Secretly Grace was very much the same, though she didn’t want to admit it. It sounded weird when she tried to put it into words. “Hi Avian,” She greeted as she took to signing up for the club.

Once finished Grace walked over and took a seat next to Avian. By this point the others were coming in which made her smile. “Looks like, we have new members.” She said brightly. It was good that music was so popular. She wondered if any first years would come this year. Sure enough one showed up although she seemed to be rather nervous. Hopefully they could fix that, they certainly didn't bite.

User Image

With: Club members... Avian

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio had written her family about everything that had happened so far. Being sorted into Hufflepuff, making a best friend the first day, and even how all her classes were going. She even told them about how she was going to join the music club. Everyone seemed happy for her. At least that’s what she got from the letter she’d gotten back. It even came with a new bracelet as a present from them. Only proud families gave presents right?

Regardless, Saio was happy as could be as she made her way to the music room where the club was being held. With the new beaded bracelet on her wrist along with another handcrafted one she owned, the Hufflepuff ran up the stairs and down the hallway. She felt like she was late. Maybe she just didn’t want to keep Kenzie waiting. Slowing down as she got to the door, Saio gasped for breath. Looking into the room, she noticed her friend and quickly rushed over to her. “Hey Kenzie…” She greeted trying to slow her breathing. “Told you I’d make it.” She said with a smile. With all the excitement she hardly had any time to be nervous. Hopefully with Kenzie she wouldn’t be at all.

With: Club Members... Kenzie

Wearing: Lots of Red

kiska166

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:50 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAvian Zechariah Lovette 】♬
Fifth Year RavenclawPurebloodHead of the Music Clubspace

User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
                                              I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
                                              To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
                                              I held you close as we both shook for the last time, take a good hard look!

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Avian didn't seem to mind the fact that there were a bunch of lowerclassmen outside the door, and he was pretty much distracted himself by singing the song from the Beatles. He eventually stopped when his close friend Grace approached him only to greet him, if it were a stranger he would have frowned but instead he gave her a smile because hey, they're friends; she has the right to do that along with Zeph. "Hello, Grace, nice seeing you here. How's it going?" He greeted her back before proceeding to flip some pages of his songbook, searching for songs.

He lay down his guitar on his lap when Grace reminded him that they were going to have new members. He turned his grey spectacled eyes to the door, seeing a certain bright Hufflepuff and a certain troublesome Slytherin. "Oh... um, Grace? Can you do me a favor and give those two first years some applications while I handle those four? I'll be right back." Avian was a bit bemused of why the Slytherin boy would be here, wasn't he the one who was rumored to smoke-- Oh wait, no. He almost forgot this kid; This was Jer's little brother from his cousin's wedding, and unfortunately his sister's classmate and housemate. He'll have to be honest, this McGregor boy didn't seem to act like Jer in his opinion. But then because he was a respectful person he decided not to voice about that. Still holding his guitar, he stood up and greeted the three third years and a second year, politely he said, "Hello, you four. My name's Avian Lovette, Head of the Music Club. Since you're here, feel free to get these applications if you lot are interested to join the club," He have four pieces of application in his free hand, and damn, where the hell was Zephyros Whitethorne?? He should be here by now as there was something he should tell him about.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
                                              I'm okay, I'm okay now, but you really need to listen to me
                                              Because I'm telling you the truth! I mean this! I'm okay [Trust me]

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

With : Grace Mitchell
                                              Where : Music
                                              Wearing : Looking Neat

Status : Unwillingly Engaged to Sera Avery
                                              Out.Of.Chords : The club is open for this year.

murruelecreuset
Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:28 pm
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ third year │ halfblood

Di struggled not to glare at Leon- him cursing and being so confrontational wasn't likely to get Aimee to tell them anything, but she didn't need him getting... well, getting pissy about it either, so she settled for a cold look of warning. Not that she believed her friend's obvious lie for a moment, and if Aimee was lying so poorly about it, being a Slytherin, it was obvious whatever had caused it had not only left her shaken but she didn't want anyone else to know about it either. Di's murky eyes narrowed slightly, but she nodded and said nothing. Pressing her friend about it would just make her clam up more; if Aimee relaxed a bit maybe she could bring it up again in private at the end of the meeting. Without Leon looking ready to commit a murder two feet away from them. "You don't look very... kidnapped," she commented in return to the boy's grumbling, and resisted the urge to roll her eyes. And people said girls her age were prone to dramatics. No, the proof was right here. "But in that case I can't wait to hear it. I started the flute over the summer, but I'm not very good at it yet." She raised the instrument slightly, and shrugged, before taking an application from the older boy, one of her housemates, Avian, who had approached.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph entered the room, waving to Avian as he saw the Ravenclaw talking to some younger students. He didn't think he was that late, and he walked over to the group Avian was with. He waved at Grace and walked over to Avian. "Hey Avian. I see you've got a bit of a turnout this year." He looked over the third years that were in the room and shook his head. One he recognized from a wedding he attended back in third year. In any case, he just stood back and looked over the room as he waited for more people to arrive.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Man, a larger turnout than the club's had in a while.
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie sat alone, quiet, just observing for now. There were too many older students whom she hadn’t recognized and no one from any of her classes yet. However, it didn’t take long for Saio to rush through the door, panting and heaving as she arrived. “Saio! You came!” Kenzie exclaimed, excited that her best friend showed up. The first year was glad that although she and Saio hadn’t been placed in the same house, they were still pretty inseparable. The only times they weren’t together was during Quidditch practice and when they went to bed.

Oi, Quidditch. Mackenzie hadn’t particularly found a liking to it yet – mostly because she didn’t get the position she wanted. She was small and quick and a much better seeker than chaser. She couldn’t steal the quaffle (unless her teammates went easy on her), she couldn’t score (even if her teammates did go easy on her), and she was much more likely to get injured (which she was scared of) playing as a chaser. Ariana did respond to her letter encouragingly about everything that had happened so far, but Kenzie felt as though her mum would be much more excited if things had gone the way the first year wanted.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:39 pm
Grace Mitchell////////Emma Bailey/////////Saio Ukida//
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
6th yr. Ravenclaw//4th yr. Hufflepuff//1st yr. Hufflepuff/

“It’s going good I suppose. Thought, I’d take a break from the library.” Grace replied with a smile before realizing she hadn’t mentioned his playing. “How about you…? You were sounded pretty good, you know.” She told him trying to reframe from blushing. Pushing her own thoughts aside she figured it was better to focus on the club. Even if she was at the club because well Avian was there. Just then he asked her to do him a favour. “Sure,” Grace said with a smile taking the applications.

Grace smiled and waved at Zeph as she made her way over to the two first years. “Hello, I’m Grace Mitchell. If you’re interested in joining you can fill out this application.” She greeted them holding out the application to them. “We sure are!” Saio said happily taking the form and filling it out. “My name’s Saio Ukida.” She introduced herself to the older girl. Her attention then turned to a rather upbeat silver haired girl. Saio recalled seeing her around the Hufflepuff common room. “She’s in my house… I think…” She commented quietly.

“Hope I’m not late.” Emma said walking into the room. “Hey everyone,” She greeted, waving to Zeph as she wandered over. “Sure are a lot of people this year. Hope I didn’t miss anything?” She said with a smile. Grace waved to the fourth year before turning her attention to Saio. “Hufflepuff, right?” Grace asked curiously. “Yeah,” Saio replied with a light nod. “That’s Emma, she’s in fourth year. One of Hufflepuff’s chasers if I remember correctly…” She commented with a smile.

Stats'

Grace: Happy
      Emma: Happy
      Saio: Excited!

Attire

Who we're with: Club Members... Kenzie, Zeph, Avian

kiska166
    Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:45 am
User Image

ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hide your eyes, we're gonna shine tonight
Sub-atomic never get the best of me
Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul (My soul)
I sold it long ago for rock 'n' roll (Whoa oh)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceAvian was reading a song book and came to the music club much earlier than the other but then, he was the captain of this club. No real shock. He had been studying a piece from what he bought in the Lilting Lyre last summer, since he was surprisingly being trusted that he could shop at Diagon by himself... With his sister. He was still having rough times with Nike even now, and lately she had been giving him a very cold shoulder. But then, she was really that passive-aggressive when angry, much like him. While the students weren't here yet, he set a page and found one of the songs he found fancy as he sang it with the piano like he was doing a recital for a small room, and he was being unaware of it.

On the other hand, he and Zeph needed to talk. Next year will be their last year and they had to choose the next Captain. Just in case. Goodness gracious! He should've thought of doing stuff like say, the Vice Captain. Okay sure, people would say Zeph was a VC here but Avian saw him as a Co-Captain, really.

xxxxxxDrop the needle when the tape deck blows
                                                          xxxxxxI gotta shout this out so everybody knows
                                                          xxxxxxIf we were all like you in the end

xxxxxxxx with [the Music Club] at [Music Club]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxx((OOC))xxx
                                                          Club is opend for Year 2045-35!
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping inxxxxxx
                                                          So, hit the lights, I'll do it againxxxxxx
                                                          And keep your cars, and your dogs, and your famous friendsxxxxxx

Engaged Attire Theme Song xxxxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:55 pm
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

After roughly a year of consistent practice, Di was proud to say that she was in fact fairly skilled with the flute, and she didn't see anywhere else to go but up, provided she kept it up. She liked making music; it wasn't something she ever saw as more than a hobby, much like her compulsive crafting on the side, but it was something she genuinely enjoyed... as much of her younger siblings teased whenever they heard her playing. She'd taken to hiding her flute in her mattress when she was at home; it'd been expensive, and she doubted her father and stepmother would be eager to buy her another if one of the younger children broke it, either inadvertently or purposefully. The only other person in the music room seemed to be Avian, who was playing on the piano and singing to himself. Not wanting to outright interrupt him, she gave the older boy a bit of an awkward wave and found somewhere to sit, hoping the room filled up quick.

OOC:
Username

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image __________

User Image User Image

Aria didn't know much about making music, per say, but she loved to listen and sing along to it. And considering she couldn't walk around with a pair of iPod headphones glued to her ears, she needed something else to fill the void. Music Club, she hoped, would be just that. And if she made new friends, even better! Half bouncing, half skipping into the classroom, it was quite empty. Damn, was she really that early? She didn't know any of the people here, either. The boy at the head of the room, the one who she supposed ran this club, was a few years older than her but she knew virtually nothing else about him. The other girl only seemed a year or two older, but that didn't make it any easier to guess her name. She knew one thing though; they weren't Gryffindors, or she would've at least seen them around the common room. Aria offered a little wave to the two gathered before making herself comfortable.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: xxx 】 【STATS:: Third Year Gryffindor

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gid had decided that of all the things he needed in his life, a distraction was at the top of the list. Quidditch was good, but ever since he'd shattered his elbow in the first game, he hadn't been keen to relive the experience. What had made it worse was Rhys acting like he'd decided to break it of his own will. Jazzy hadn't been delighted, but she still let the whole ordeal occur. With a shake of his head, he sighed heavily. He wanted to drum out his frustrations, so he grabbed his favorite sticks (and a few backups) and headed to Music Club's opening day. He walked in and plopped down. There were a few people here already, but it wasn't anyone he regularly talked to. He sighed again, before moving to the drum kit. He pulled out his sticks and drummed, trying to tap out a beat that would make his emotions fade for a while.

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:20 am
User ImageUser Image

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌
𝒮𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑒

Connor was walking along, after hearing that the music club was meeting. He wanted to go again this year, even though he didn't actually play any music. He found it a place to relax a bit, even with the cacophony of noise. So again this year, he had planned on going to the club to sit and listen. Sadie walked by his side, helping ensure he didn't get hurt on his trek. When he walked into the club, Connor scooted to where he thought he'd be out of the way. He started digging in his backpack to grab his brailler, prepared to do some writing.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Aʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Sʜɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:52 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As soon as Peter saw the notice for a Music Club, he knew he had to join. He was proud of his playing and he couldn't let his skills go rusty, unlike his sister who couldn't be bothered to actually do something useful with the one talent she had.

He walked into the music room, carrying his bags. He noticed older students playing already and he had to admit, they sounded alright. While he was assessing them, he bumped into another boy and nearly dropped his things. Incensed, he turned on him. "What the hell are you doing in the middle of the way?" he cried out. Seeing the boy's glasses and dog, he sneered. He recognised the boy from around the common room, the resident blind student. "Of course, you're the blind charity case. Can't you just do us all a favour and stay in the corner away from us normal people? You should at least have the decency not to bother the common folk."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Music roomxxxxxw i t hxxConnor
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:07 am
User ImageUser Image

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌
𝒮𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑒

Connor was still trying to gather all his belongings when someone slammed into him, making him yelp in surprise. Someone promptly berated him for standing in the way, which surprised Connor. He thought he'd pulled out of the way. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" he started, but silenced himself when the other kid started talking again. He thought Connor was a charity case? And worse yet, that he should stay in the corner away from self-proclaimed "normal people". That hurt the boy deep, but he tried to maintain a neutral expression. "I'm... I'm not a charity case. And I was trying to be out of the way, I-I'm sorry you ran into me." He felt his cheeks heat up, but he didn't steo back just yet. This kid was mean, but usually Connor had his brother there to protect him. Right now, he'd have to try and be brave like Colton always was. Instead, the Ravenclaw dawned a sheepish expression, kowtowing to the other boy.

oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Aʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Sʜɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)