Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:26 pm
((tnx 4 telling us whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:03 pm
[[Got home early! YES!]]

Lai smiled and looked out the window, "he'll be alright. I know he will." he said calmly, but in a slightly booming voice.  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:57 pm
Jaina reached over and brused some of Seto's hair out of his face.
"Of course he will." Jaina said with false confidence. Then a sudden thought struck her.
"Hey... Lai... Mokuba... can the Book show the future too? Or only the past?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:49 pm
"Only the past I'm afraid, but I know of an item called the millenium necklace. It's owned by a lady named Isis. She works at the local library." Lai explained, "I'm sure she'll let us see what's laying ahead." he smiled.  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:40 pm
Jaina blinked in suprise. "Ok... maybe we should see her after Seto's able to get up and around."
Truth be told, Jaina didn't want to go hobbling around town as of right now. That, and she wanted to see him when he woke up. Some sort of strange female thing, most likely.

((I'm a girl, and I don't even get it why I want to be there when these people wake up and are too drugged up to remember))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:40 pm
[[I'm like that too. XD]]

"Nnnn..." Seto maoned quietly, almost too quiet to hear. Lai quickly turned around and looked at Seto closely. Very slowly, Seto's eyes started to open, "Wh-where....?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"You're at the hospital! Are you alright Seto?" Lai gasped as he held Seto's hand, "You've been out for three days!"  

[b u n n y]

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:22 pm
I was still in a daze as Jaina spoke aloud to us. When she left, I didn't care. Though I dont mean to sound cold, its true. The only thing on my mind at that point was my brother. Out of all of us, why, oh why did hehave to be shot? It seemed to help me keep faith at Lais words, maybe being friends wasn't such a bad idea. My mind still slipped of into thought as they conversated amongst themselves. My eyes always fixed on my brother. Though it seemed to make me feel a little uneasy at Jaines touch to my brothers face. I didn't show this however, it was my problem. I wasn't use to strangers being so close with my older brother. I liked just us and no one else, yet thats how I grew up. I let it slide by, she only cared, I only feared she cared to much. I tried to shake the jealousy out of my mind, she was nice, and this was no time for these kind of emotions.

Suddenly, my mind snapped back to the present, as I looked down at my brothers form. I noticed the small twitch of his eyes that none of the others seemed to catch before he made a louder moan. Once his beautiful blue eyes oepned, gazing around with confusion, mine filled with tears. "Brother..your..your alright." I choked. It was hard for me to speak, Lai appeared to have taken hold of the hand that I once held not to long ago. Now I didn't care, all that mattered was my brother being awake again. Without any hesitation, I warpped my arms around his limp body. Of course making sure I didn't touch his sore spots. I blocked the others from getting to near in this hug. My tears soaked his hospital robes as I clung to him for all my life.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:37 pm
Jaina bit her lip, trying not to cry.

"How are you feeling, Seto?" Jaina asked calmly, her voice wavering only a little from suppresed emotion, her face breaking into the barest of smiles as she rested a hand lightly on the shoulder that Mokuba's face wasn't currently occupying.

What she really wanted to do was cry for joy, because Seto wasn't in a coma, he was awake. But Jaina had learned long ago the hard way that most people don't take her shows of emotions very well.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:05 pm
Seto blinked cluelessly as his younger brother cried on him, "I..." Seto looked up at Jaina, "... I feel better, that's good. How are you...?" he smirked.

Lai smiled, "-snf- Heh.. This is great!" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:52 pm
Jaina gave Seto a half smile. "I've certianly been better, but c'est la vie.*"

So... he's not used to such displays of emotion from his little brother... Jaina had caught on to the look that Seto had given Mokie.

((*That's life))  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:24 pm
"That's always good..." Seto smiled lightly. He slowly wrapped one arm around Mokuba, "It's okay Micheal... I'm gonna be okay." he said softly.

Lai smiled at the brotherly moment, about to burst into tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:30 pm
Jaina reached over with her free hand and rubbed Lai's shoulder in a big-sisterly sort of way. She was ready to cry too, but she really didn't want to. Not in front of so many people.

((Yes... three other people in the room is a LOT of people for Jai sweatdrop Is it just me, or it this a really "mushy" scene?))  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:29 pm
[[i guess you could call it that. lol]]

Seto was about ready to drift back to sleep, but he fought it profucely. Lai smiled when he felt Jaina's hand, he was overjoyed that Seto was okay, and happy Jaina was too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:53 pm
((Well, they are in a hospital, what did you expect xd them to play checkers xp ))

My brothers touch reasured me, though the tears still flowed, without pride in the way. My brothers pride still seemed to be on its defences, but with him I had none myself. I cryed like a wussy, and I regreated it none. I felt his body relax underneath me, the position was confortable for me. The erge to fall asleep was strong, but I tried to resist it. Once I felt like things were going to be alright, I slowly let me and my brothers bodies seperate. All I could do was smile down at him, dried tear streams on my cheeks.

"The doctor didn't make you sound alright." I replied. With that said, I took back to my seat by my brother. Of course with nothing more to say, I silenced myself. This was a habit I had to break in time. My brother could not go through this again, I had to prevent it. Which was one of the reasons why I wished to join my brothers office. I wanted to be a detective too, work with my brother, make some sort of difference. Since it seemed Jaine would be taking over the thing I did for a few years, i had to strive for more important place. For that, I had to thank her, though the others presence still made me rather unconfortable.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:41 pm
Seto looked at his brother, "... I might not be alright at the moment, but I will be fine I swear." he looked at Mokuba with serious, yet loving, warm eyes.

Lai smiled, "That's right!" he smiled widely.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff