Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:33 pm
She seemed to be all for it so Titus followed Riyo back outside to the bike. After she patted the seat he climbed on which was almost comical to watch. All long legs he could have easily stepped over the bike without much trouble but managed to sit on it without being too awkward.

"Don't just think about the helmet." He held out his hand for the keys and waited for her to climb on behind him. "Keys, please."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:23 pm
Alright Titus. Riyo wouldn't just think about a helmet. She would also mildly contemplate it. Mhm.

The ghoul silently watched him board the bike with a smile, still not used to just how tall he'd become. She handed over the keys without hesitation and realized an issue just about the time they had left her hands.

Which was just how close in proximity they'd be to eachother.

And, you know, the skirt issue.

Oh boy.

It was probably more than a little comical to watch Riyo attempt to mount the bike without either flashing someone or touching the boil. Sort of like watching a kitten take it's first few steps. An adorable trainwreck you just couldn't look away from. But, when all was said and done, she had made herself comfortable, arms folded, with at least half an inch distance between them.

Yeah. This would totally work.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:29 pm
The boil waited for Riyo to get on trying to spare her as much as possible by keeping his eyes forward. It was hard not to sneak a little peek though as she struggled to get on the bike with the skirt. Had this been the plan all along?

Titus put the key in and started the bike and waited but Riyo really wasn't hanging on in any way shape or form. He glanced back to see what she was doing only to find her with her arms crossed and a fair amount of distance between them.

"Uh, that isn't going to work. You need to hang on to me or you're likely to fly off the back."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:40 pm
"Oh.... Oh."

This was an awful idea. Why had she agreed to this?

"Okay... I can... Do this..." Couldn't stay afraid forever, Riyo! Time to bite the bullet and face those fears. Get up close and personal. Now was no time to puss out!

The feline took a moment to put on her game face, psyching herself up. Yeah, one day you're gonna be able to get all close to boils without having to worry about your face turning into a tomato and leaking from your nostrils! You're gonna be all... Intimate and s**t someday! This is a baby step! Baby step. It's nothing. You good? You ready? GOOD. PUT YOUR HANDS ON THAT MAN. NOW. DO IT NOW.

A bit shakily, the ghoul reached out to (weakly) wrap her arms around him. It was almost like a hover hug because she still refused to close the gap between them.

That would, more than likely, change very fast.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:46 pm
"Well, umm..." Titus looked down at the arms that were doing their best to touch him as little as possible. "I suppose that will work." He would just have to remind himself not to go too fast.

"Alright, here we go." He kicked the stand back, held down the clutch and shifted the bike into gear. The start was steady and smooth but he quickly built up speed as he hit the road. Titus liked to go fast but at the moment he was going fairly slow, checking back over his shoulder to see how Riyo was doing.

"What do you think?" He had to speak up to be heard over the engine, but hopefully Riyo would hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:58 pm
Oh yeah, that gap closed faster than you could say 'vroom-vroom'. It may not have been top speed, but it was certainly fast enough to remind her they were on a metallicdeathtrap. Her hands tightly clung to the fabric of his clothes, head pressed against his back as she tried to remind herself that she would be riding this alone soon enough, because she didn't imagine Titus would be in any mood to give lessons once all this was said and done.

"I think you should keep your eyes on the road!" She shouted. "And that my hair is going to be one hell of a mess when this is over with!" Cautiously, her eyes peered over his shoulder. It was nice feeling the wind in your face, but goggles or something might have been a good idea up front.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:10 pm
"Yes, yes, I will. And your hair will be fine." Titus went for a bit longer so that Riyo could get an idea of how it handled. It was a pretty smooth ride though Titus would have hoped so for the money.

Once they had gone a fair distance Titus turned the bike around and stared down the straight stretch of road back to the dealership. "Hold on tight." It was the only warning he gave before he opened the throttle and took off down the road gaining speed as he went. Needless to say the trip back was much much shorter than the trip out.

When they finally got back Titus brought the bike around and parked it by his car cutting the engine. "Ah, that was fun. It's been a long time since I was on a motorcycle."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:25 pm
Oh, if only he knew. His hair would be fine. Riyo's would be one hell of a tangled mess after all was said and done.

Hold on tight was not something he needed to reiterate. In fact, a crowbar probably couldn't have pried her off of him after he hit the throttle. Funny, because at the time she wasn't even thinking about it. He was the anchor. A big, horny anchor. The thought that they were practically a sandwich didn't even cross her mind.

Until they stopped, that is.

The sound of the engine dying was an unwelcome reminder of their proximity, and the ghoul practically fell off the bike to reopen the gap between them. Her face was, of course, a fiery red.

"Yep. Lots of fun. Totes." Hadn't been so bad though. It was... Kinda nice? Maybe?

Maybe. The ghoul snatched the keys from the ignition and moved back to the passenger side of his car. Oh what adventures she would have with that bike. "So what next? We can skip the grocery shopping at this point, I think." Jack forbid she take more of his money now. "What do you usually do for fun, Titus? We could go kick sand in a child's face or beat up the homeless?" Seemed like things he would do, at least.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:38 pm
Titus had waited for Riyo to get off first but couldn't help but turn and watch as she scrambled to get away from him. Did he stink? He decided to check tilting his head to the side slightly and down to sniff at his arm. The result was inconclusive so he shrugged. The fact that her face was red seemed to pass him by. Maybe it was because that was a constant state for him most days.

Once Riyo had collected her keys Titus dismounted the bike and headed for the driver side of his car. He unlocked it with the push of a button and paused as Riyo asked him what he did for fun. "Uh, I play video games mostly." Scarémon, gotta catchem all. "Would you enjoy kicking sand in children's faces or beating up the homeless?" It was actually a question stated more toward if she would prefer that over doing something else. Obviously he was still there to cater to her whims.

"Also you uh, got a bit of..." Titus gestured at the side of his head with his hand while looking at Riyo's wind blown hair. She had been right, the wind had been brutal.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 pm
"Oh, right." Riyo remembered the videogames, but figured maybe he did other things when he got bored of that. Guess not.

"Hm. Not particularly. I just pinned you for taking great joy in the misfortune of others." Must have needed to be certain people.

The ghoul hopped in the car, and this time made sure to get fingerprints on the glass. She was having a time of it, until the boil motioned to her head. "Is it a bug?" She asked curiously, touching her hair with caution.

No. It was just her. Oh holy s**t. "Looks like I need to either invest in hair ties or a haircut." She mumbled, anxiously trying to get some of the tangles out with her fingers. This would take hours to repair.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:32 am
Titus didn't really respond to liking or not liking torturing people. At the moment he couldn't really think of liking anything else than making Riyo happy. The motorcycle had certainly made her excited but didn't she want anything more?

"We can always pick you up some." He offered as he started up his car and pulled out of the lot. The motorcycle would likely be waiting at the school whenever they were done with their outing. "Unfortunately I don't really have a brush." Titus kept his hair semi-short for two reasons. Easy care and it was hard to manage around the horns on his head. His father had long hair and he wasn't sure how he managed.

"But whatever you want to do we can, so just name it." Oh the world of possibilities.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:38 am
Taking a moment away from working with her mangled hair, she quickly fastened her seatbelt.

"I wouldn't expect you to." He didn't really need to brush his hair, after all. She almost envied that. Certain memories had kept her from chopping her locks, and she had worn it like this for so long, it would be weird to have it any other way.

Instead of following up on his catering to her whims, she went back to taming her mane. "Hey." Her eyes kept forward. "When you said you had a lonely childhood earlier... Do you still feel that way?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:44 am
Titus had kept his eyes focused on the road for the most part but glanced over at Riyo as she asked her question. There was a bit of hesitation before he said anything. It wasn't a subject he ever talked about mostly because he tried as hard as he could to bury it.

"I suppose I do." There was a light shrug. "I've just gotten so used to this way of living its hard to imagine anything else." There was a bit of a sad grin as he added. "I don't exactly have an award winning personality." So he knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:00 pm
"No, you don't." Riyo immediately agreed, but there was a smile on her face. A rare, warm smile.

For a few moments, she was quiet. "You don't have to be, though." She shot him a sideways glance. "If you ever become dissatisfied with your predicament." She was fidgeting. "You can knock down my door and we can go do whatever stupid thing you want to do. Everyone else does it anyways." She, of course, made no guarantees that she wouldn't be furious at the disruption, but there was hardly a time when she wasn't angry at someone or something.

The ghoul shrugged and glanced away. "And it's not pity I speak out of. I'm incapable of pity." Riyo only mentioned it because that was how she felt about most things her friends had wanted to do with her. "I offer because, I guess in whatever form or fashion, I think you're worth it." Her words were cautious, but heartfelt. "As I said before, even with all your shortcomings, you sure do make things interesting."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:18 pm
"You are very kind but you shouldn't worry about me." Titus said with a genuine smile. "I'm not worth worrying about." It was nice to hear that it wasn't pity but perhaps a part of him was doubtful about it. Either way Titus let it be but was surprised when Riyo countered what he said. It was hard to imagine that he was worth it in some way to her.

"Well, I will just have to strive to keep things interesting." Though at the moment he wasn't at his usual state of mind.

It didn't take long for them to get back into town and as they rounded a corner on to the main street Titus began to look around. "Well, if you want to get something to eat there are plenty of places here." It was mostly an area to walk and window shop with little cafes and the like. The maul wasn't too far away either.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff