Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:11 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Her mind tried to recollect the events, her body fully regenerating itself by making short work of the bruises, bumps and scrapes left by those heathens. Camille could hear the clanking of heavy boots just outside her door as what she assumed to be guards did their hourly rounds. She got use to the rhythm after the first time, would hear the demonlish chatter outside and sneer at some of the conversations about her, while proudly boasting her chest to others.

That night would prove to be a sleepless one of blind observation and plotting. Good thing she’d gotten some rest within the past week. But there was another question surfacing, how long had she been out?

It was then that she noticed her clothing felt light, her skin bare. Camille grit her teeth hard and dug her nails into her palms with fury, never making a noise, Those bastards have the nerve to take my gold from me! Then I shall take every one of their damned heads to atone for this injustice! But her thoughts were abruptly cut off by the sound of nearing steps, not the usual times for guards to pass. That's right....come to mama.

But the males voice touched her in an unusual way. While she could no more than see a shadow, mere outlines of what lay beyond the door, such a sound brought with it an encouragement to the imagination. She couldn't see him, but had no clue whether he could make her out or not. But pretending he could...she gave a bit of a pout. "You haven't really forgotten about me already? I figured I'd be one of the favorites." Had her shoulders come together a big just then to give him an eye shot of the cleavage? Oh yeah. She was an enchantress, after all...

||✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Trapped...Hostage. -wearing the garb in the bottom right picture- }

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

Hikari_Mamo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:45 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishtar's throat went dry and he lit up a torch for her. "I'm not familiar with you Sorceri." He said flatly hiding his reactions. Well. . . tried. his horns had a mind of their own. But everything else was still. Including his heart. Yet. . . He was so rapt by her. "You poor naked thing." He teased a tiny bit. "Don't worry. When you answer my questions I'll return your things-"

"But sir-?!" A low ranked guard hissed in protest earning him a back hand across the hall.

"Where were we?" He asked smiling just a tiny bit too forced as he leaned forward. "Oh yes. Why are you here?"

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja bailed from the Bungalow the moment she got a chance. "That was fun." She purred her cheek cut open. "Demons are so easy to rile up!"

"Oi!" A demon growled at her. "You cheated get back here-"

*BANG* She shot a few rounds into his body and kept going. Her eyes shone blue from her hunger. She cursed. "Fighting all the time Sonja?" She mumbled heading to the butcher shop to get her usual order of blood. The butcher man always gave her more than one container. It kept her going if she had more than one a day. And she healed faster. "I'm bored!" She growled sitting in a park on her own. "I wonder when something interesting will happen. . ."

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:17 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara rested quietly, no asleep but resting as he moved about the house restless. No doubt he likely had some energy to burn off. She did her best to logically step through all the events since she’d met him in her memory. She compared his behavior to his claims analyzing them, but saying nothing. She glanced over her shoulder when he asked about lunch or dinner and she tilted her head “ Mmm, not particularly although I do like pastas, for dinner if I’m going out I usually go to that nice restaurant on the bay. I like the views and the food is excellent. They even have good steak” She said before settling back down, hugging the pillow to her. She wasn’t sure she wanted to go out just yet, her legs were still bruised and while she had something that would pull the swelling out in a few hours it might totally repulse the lykae. Hmmm, that might be a thought. “ Not sure about going out tonight though, unless I add a little to my healing regimen my legs are still going to look aweful”

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pretty in pink
With: none
Thoughts: Oh this sucks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:40 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded a little. "I know how to make Spaghetti." He said after some thought. "I can make it vegetarian style if you like? Or I could make you blue eye steak with mushroom gravy and roasted vegetables?" Everything he did was to make her feel comfortable. He ached to touch her. Ached to show her that she was his mate but there were rules she'd left unspoken and the fear of having his brain blasted into pudding kept him in line. Please. . . he thought to himself. Please let me hold you again. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:02 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She listened to him closing her eyes as he spoke and gave a soft sigh as she thought about the two choices “ They both sound lovely, which ever one you want to fix. I’ll be wanting steak with in the next day or so, since I’ve used up so much energy healing. Looks like I’ve still got aways to go yet” Her legs ached as did her ribs, at least her ribs were just a mild ache and pain, soon she’d forget about them. She shifted trying to ease the pain in her legs but nothing she did seemed to make her any more comfortable. Sighing she just accepted that, the healing had reached the stage where comfort was damned near impossible unless she was knocked out cold.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:17 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade seemed to notice her discomfort instantly. "Clara?" His tone suggested a question. He went to her side and dared to gently rub her shoulders. "Aside from food. . . is there anything I can do to help you? Foot rub? The compression stockings? Anything?" His hands moved lower but did not attempt to grope only to rub. He wanted to grab some cream to rub on her legs but feared if he stopped she'd slap him or something.
He really didn't want a repeat of that. He'd rub her back until she went to sleep then get the cream and move onto her legs. A nice plan. Damn his beast was drooling over the thought of her legs around him. He shook his head and kept the gentle rubbing going. That way he'd be distracted.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:31 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara tensed slightly at his initial touch of her shoulders, and then relaxed with a soft moan into the pillow as she let her face fall forward into the pillow muffling any sounds she made. “ That’s a start.” She said as he rubbed her back she relaxed the tension leaving her muscles in the areas he was working on. It felt delightful and she had no problem voicing her pleasure in it, sensual moans occasionally could be heard through the pillow, of course she could have muffled them if she’d thought about it. Too caught up in the events of the moment though she didn’t bother. The more he rubbed, the more she relaxed and the closer to sleep she got. Despite her irritation with him, his touch felt good, felt safe, which was odd for some one who’d been stalking her only twenty four hours earlier.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:47 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled happily and kept rubbing her body slowly. He gave a slight noise in his throat and coughed as if he was choking on something. "Sorry. I'm supposed to swallow my spit not breathe it." He commented smiling and rubbing her gently. His eyes blue the whole time. He started to hum that old song as he rubbed her. He looked around and sighed nope. No cream for the legs that looked angry and dry. This was frustrated.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:00 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She glanced over her shoulder as he started to cough and lifted a brow “ Yea… that does help.” She said as she reached over to a basket on the night stand and picked up a light purple jar without a label. “ if you’re not afraid to smell like flowers, you can use this, “ she said as he continued to rub her back. It was a home made skin cream that smelt of night blooming jasmine and lavender her two favorite scents, vanilla had been used to tone down the scent of the jasmine which could easily become overwhelming. Laying her head back down she made herself comfortable and sighed in momentary contentment.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade took the jar. "Thank you." He said and started to rub her down with the smell. It was an offense to his sense of smell but he was sure it would help her relax. He moved onto her legs and very slowly and very gently rubbed any fluid out of her legs. The swelling easing a bit as he hummed. After a while though the scent became pleasing. Either that or his sense of smell had died. The moaning didn't help his problem any too. At one point he moved to get a better angle to rub her feet and he had to pull back suddenly so she didn't feel anything.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:55 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara quickly fell back into the state she’d been in earlier. The scents of the lotion further relaxing her and lulling her into a half sleep. Even when he moved to her legs moving over the tender muscles and skin she maintained a relaxed state. Dozing in and out contentedly. Apparently Kade had experience with doing this. She heard him humming, but didn’t react that is until he jerked away and she blinked her eyes open and looked to him pushing herself up on an elbow. “Something wrong?” She said on a sigh. Her eyes were a little bleary, but she blinked clearing them. Kade’s eyes were glowing blue and she tilted her head slightly taking in the rest of his appearance. Her eyes widened slightly as she realized the issue and her mouth formed a shocked ‘o’ “ oh, well now. Perhaps this wasn’t such a good idea after all.” She stated.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:12 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade shook his head. "No, no it's fine." He said and continued to rub her legs. He wasn't going to let his beast steal this chance from him. He was going to hold onto this moment until it was pried from his cold dead hands. And even then there'd be a fight. "Just relax okay?" He said giving her a soft smile. "You might need the compression stockings on during the night though and we'll start the stretches okay?" He added. "But after your nap. You take a nap I'll make food then once food is eaten we'll do the leg stretches." He listed it out as he rubbing her feet now.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:24 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara arched a brow at his denial, she knew lykae and something wasn’t right here. Lykae were dominant creatures, that aggressively sought their mate and aggressively claimed their mates. It was then that she decided someone had played a trick on him. She wasn’t his mate. There was no way, even eyes glowing, and the physical signs meant nothing. Even she knew that. She watched him for a minute. Perhaps he was an assassin Collin sent…he’d be trying to get in on her good side which would explain the verkeners. Collin wouldn’t want her dead, not yet, he’d want her abilities first. She laid back down, but didn’t fully relax again. “ I’m not wearing those things again. My legs will heal just fine on their own. Propping them up, some aloe juice, and sleep and I’ll be fine.” She said pointedly her mood obviously having shifted.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:38 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Why was she purposefully testing him?! The beast was starting to thrash in its cage violently. His palms were bleeding from how tight he had his fists clenched. "You will wear the compression stockings." He said a shadow seemed to start to spread like an aura around him. He gently put her on her back and loomed over her, his hands moving hers so she couldn't use her power against him. "You will wear the stockings at night or when you're resting, you will do the stretches and get strong."
His beast was starting to emerge his body trembling from it. "Pain be damned I'm at my limit." He growled to himself. "I will protect you." His voice was get gravelly. His temper was flaring. The beast was reaching a hand out and taking a swipe at her. Controlling Kade as he rubbed her bruised side still being gentle. "I will help you get better. Then I won't have to hold back on the full moon." He leaned down and sniffed her neck shivering.

-yours!- The beast roared. "Leanen." He moaned. "Stop being difficult. I'm here. I'm right here. All yours and you're blocking us. Stop it." He was going to hurt so bad after this. He knew she would get angry. Would stun him or hurt him in some way. "Cleave to me Leanen. Please." His tone seemed to take on a beg. His eyes opened and he found himself staring at her pillow. Cac! He thought swearing in Gaelic. He pushed off her and backed away. His body still trembling from the beast. "This isn't over." He snapped going into the bathroom to fix his problem.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:30 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara heard his order and looked over her shoulder frowning. Why was he being a demanding a**? She could see the shadow surrounding him and knew it to be the beast, of all the times and things to get huffy over he chose this? He was not rough with her as he moved her but she watched him warily magic crackled in the air, at any point she could have used any of her abilities save for shattering bones without touching him. She’d rather not have to hurt him, but the magic hung in the air ready for her call, should he get to out of hand. Clara remained silent still watching him warily as he trembled and snarled and seemed to be arguing with himself as much as her. His comment about the full moon had her tilting her head unconsciously giving him easier access to her neck. Although it had her on edge. What was going on here? It wasn’t that difficult for her to figure it out really

He moaned something still looming over her and she watched him, listened as his tone turned from demanding to begging as he spoke. Some of the words were odd, but she got the jist of his meaning. She didn’t reply, just let him leave. When he was in the bathroom and the door was shut she jolted from the bed snagging the compression stockings, these were going to go, right now. She opened a cabinet in the kitchen and removed a box of matches and a bottle of isoprophyl alcohol for a starter then tossed the stockings into the fire place and soaked them with the liquid. Striking the match she tossed it onto the stockings the alcohol caught quickly burning up first before starting on the nylon fabric. She then moved to the fridge and made herself a glass of orange and aloe juice. A brief thought came to her to spike the drink with a bit of vodka to calm her nerves but that wouldn’t help when Kade decided to come after her. No reason to avoid it, she decided and took the glass sipping the contents as she made her way to the bedroom and sat down on the bed crossing her legs watching the bathroom door, still sipping at her orange juice. While she waited she picked up her cell phone and sent a text to Sonja ’This could get ugly’ was all she sent knowing the vampire would know she was referring to Kade.

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items