Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:37 am
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly stepped out of the taxi she had managed to flag down so she didn't have to walk all the way to uptown in heels. The moment she stepped out she was greeted by the fall wind blowing through her bangs and the train of her dress. Her legs prickled with goosebumps but she ignored the shiver that wanted to move her. Looking up at the front of the hotel, she craned her neck back only to hear her phone go off. Taking it out of her purse, she blinked seeing it from Gabriel. "Uhm...Okay? Well, I'm here so just come find me whenever you come." She put her phone away and looked back up at the hotel. She wasn't making a big deal out of it. She just wanted to have some fun, that's all. This was one swanky place! Was this where the rich come to get away? She knew she couldn't afford a night here.

Shrugging her bare shoulders, she walked her way up the steps and could already hear the music being played. Yeah, definitely fancy. This was like, classical ballroom type music or something. Her heels clicked and clacked as she made her way inside, the doors sliding open for her as she stepped on the motion sensor. Once inside, her jaw fell open. Who could afford a place like this?! Marbled and crazy silver finishes everywhere! This place would be a gold mine! Following the sound of the music, she made her way to the banquet hall being used for the dance.

The moment she stepped inside, she saw the food and made a bee line straight for the food. She didn't get to eat her sushi because she had to get ready. "Wow! Gabe's gonna freak," she laughed to herself as she grabbed, what was it? A shrimp puff or something? Whatever it was, it had cream cheese in it and it was delicious! Smiling to herself, she grabbed a small plate and walked to the bar for a small glass of champagne before settling herself against a wall to watch all the people that were there. Marks. All of them were marks. This was going to be the best score of her lifetime!

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:55 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

About midway from walking, Gabe had ducked into one of the hairdresser shops just to get his hair slicked back. He didn't want to look like some sleaze when arriving plus making a good impression on Celly's behalf could look good. He wasn't trying to go all out but he just wanted to feel like he wouldn't be shone down for what he does. Besides people may not recognize that guy who is all sorrowful and mopey. He just wanted to try and have a good time with his closest friend and feel like he mattered.

Upon arriving, he looked up at the establishment. "Woah...pretty fancy." He mumbled to himself. It had been such a long time since he seen such a thing. The inside surely would look just as magnificent. He was right just as well. As soon as he went inside his jaw like Celly's from before dropped. First time he had actually been impressed. Whoever organized all this definitely wanted to make it look great. The amount of money put into this surely would be in the millions.

He turned his attention over to what was his friend over at the food bar. Smiling slightly to himself he walked on over without her knowing. He didn't get into her direct line of sight till he suddenly was right in front of her. "Hey there." He took a good look at her appearance. She was gorgeous to him. He felt more lucky then he did before. One of his hands remained at his side while the other was placed on her own.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:03 am
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn pulled up to the hotel, not using the valet parking because that would have cost a fortune and he just spent a small fortune. GAH! All that money! Kicking out the kickstand, he groaned loudly to himself as he remembered his big purchase he just made. Dear lord! Turning off the ignition, he remembered feeling his phone go off while he was driving. Must be Ty. He hadn't talked to Bree since having to go through that ordeal with his mother-in-law. Finn shivered as the feeling of suffocating to death came back to him. Not a fun way to die. Shaking his head, he looked down at his phone. "Yeah, don't worry. There's one every year. It's not an open bar, but the drinks are cheap."

Getting off the bike, he stuffed his keys into his pocket opposite the one holding Bree's ring. Pulling off his helmet, he tousled his hair and set the helmet on his bike. The only part of him that had to look good were his clothes, his hair didn't need to be perfect. Turning, he straightened out the jacket of his suit and made his way inside. Shwoo! Fancy! But he knew that already. All of uptown was fancy to him and his middle class lifestyle. Actually, he was the type that if he could find the same thing for cheaper, he'd be down for it. No need to spend a fortune on something. Well, unless it meant a lot to you in some fashion. He quickly made his way to the bar, shuffling through the people and trying not to be caught up in people's dancing.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:34 am
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

After her parents left to rent their own room, Bree turned on her heel to get ready for the ball. The tears had stopped by now again and she had time to completely wash her face from what was left of the salty tears. She hadn't dressed up like this in a while - not for a fancy date like this. She could feel the excitement boiling in her stomach. Luckily, her hair was mainly dry now; only a slight bit of it being damp and making it appear a little darker than usual. That would go away by the time of the ball... At least, she thought so until she saw the clock. Oh jeez. She'd be late for sure. Her eyes fell over the bed where her dress was splayed out on the sheets to show her mom, boots on the floor. She bit her lip and began towards it, slipping each sock off of her foot and tossing it over the bag. Habitually, she began to pick things up and fix the room, pulling the bedding back over to the original way that she found it and laying her items out onto the bed. After several quick minutes, the room was clean and she stripped down completely, out of her undergarments before slipping new, slightly more sexual and comfortable ones on instead; both black in color. Finn loved his black..~ She shivered.

After sliding her clothing on, she made her way to the bathroom for make-up and pulling up her hair. It always jostled her heart when she pulled it up like this. It was the hairstyle she had worn for the first day on their honeymoon. And since she rarely pulled her hair up, it was definitely something to remember. Each and every mark she placed on her face was to her perfection, hands somewhat still even though she could feel the nervousness in her chest and stomach. Butterflies were overtaking her, making her feel fluttery and nauseous. Lips parting, she dabbed a bit of pink lip gloss before sprinkling a bronze sparkle along her chest and shoulders to give her a bit of a 'glow'. And just to test it, she shook her shoulders back and forth, watching her chest glimmer beneath the lighting in the bathroom. She turned on her heel, already booted up in her soft brown boots before picking up her earrings and necklace, placing them all into place and looking nervously in the bathroom mirror. It was so strange to see herself this dressed again... Typically she'd wear a sundress somewhere. Or just tights. Something. Anything to stay away from fancier things unless she absolutely felt necessary. And this was necessary! This was... An awkward, necessary, date. She swallowed harshly, fumbling with the earrings before finally deciding to leave the room. Bzz bzz.

N-Nope. She wouldn't answer it. She just couldn't without her palms getting sweaty. Slipping it into the clutch, as well as her hotel card, she opened the door and clicked it closed behind her. Her back pressed against the cool door, legs straightening and bending back onto her heels. The cool air felt good against her neck, and she could practically hear the music from where she was - making her all the more nervous about this. What if... What if they fought at the date? What if something went wrong? She shook her head and bit down on her lip. Then they would leave. Flee the scene. Simple as that! Right? She clicked her toes together with a nod. Right. And with that, she made her way to the elevator, feeling the cold metal of the button underneath her french-tipped nails. It made her laugh, then down at her feet - where there were golden toes underneath her boots. And even if they didn't show, she could see them. How many people would be here though? She couldn't imagine Finn would get too snazzy and dressed up; he wasn't really one for formal events, even if she didn't mind them. It was more the dancing she went for. Even if she had to dance with a stranger, she would dance the night away to classical music! Already her hips were beginning their rhythmic swerving. How she would find Finn though, she hadn't the slightest clue.

The metal doors slid open with a ding and out stepped the brunette, eyes falling on the red carpet and following along it. She sighed. And it was only the beginning. Eyes flickering over the backs of the crowd, she looked in wonder around at the sparkling dresses and men dressed so very nicely. Almost all of them were in black - it was hard to tell which one was which! Good grief. If she hadn't known her soul mate so well, who freaking knew when she would spot him. She turned around, instantly spotting the candy table. Off she went! Zoom! She fell along the crowd, unable to contain her giggles when occasionally bumped by a random couple or even eyed by a few men. Something about being at a dance made her feel younger - almost every time. She exhale and sifted through the table, picking out several sea green colored rock candy, slipping some into her clutch so she wouldn't have to return, and holding one to herself at the moment to find a table around until someone she recognized would step in. Though seeing everyone dancing... It made her want to get up. As if to stop herself, she crossed a leg over the other, settling in her spot and tapping her foot along to the soft beat of the current music; allowing the violin to ring in her ears.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Nervous; A Little Better.
Money: $390.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:39 am
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $762

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew pulled up to the hotel and found a decent parking spot that wasn't too far of a walk. Putting his car in park, he then took the key out of the ignition and looked at the hotel, his nerves picking up again a little bit, but he just reminded himself to keep calm. Opening the cat door, he was a little relieved at the cool fall breeze that caused some of his hair to fall in front of his eyes. It helped keep him from blushing too much. Andrew closed the car door before pushing his hair out of the way before going to the other side of the car and holding his hand out to Devi as her door opened. He wondered if she was okay with him doing things like this, if it annoyed her, all she had to do was tell him and he'd stop... or... he'd try too. The male could feel his heart rate quickening a little, be it because of nerves or excitement, he wasn't one-hundred percent sure.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:49 am
User Image

Watching a rather old couple dancing, she sipped on her champagne. It was a good thing she brought a purse. At least now she had a place to put everything; although a bigger purse would have been nice, she needed to keep it small and subtle. Plus it needed to look good with her outfit, which it did. Celly was liking the woman's pearl necklace. It looked particularly expensive. She wondered if it was real pearls or good looking knock offs; only one way to find out. Before she could even move a step forward, a body was in front of her. "Oh my gosh!" she gasped, her eyes widening and a hand on her chest. "You scared the crap outta me!" Playfully, she hit his shoulder.

Looking him up and down, she whistled. Boy did he look snazzy! Who knew he could get all dressed up and fancy? Why did he even have a suit?! He never went out anywhere so it seemed so unnecessary for a guy like him. Celly bit into her bottom lip softly, a light shade of pink tainting her face. Either way, he looked good, but...Celly reached up, her heels making her a little taller, and tousled his hair a little. She liked it better when his hair was a mess. Sure he looked snazzy and good with it slicked back or whatnot, but it just didn't look like him that way. "Much better~" she murmured softly. Feeling his hand on her hip helped her remember the secret she had bought just for this night. Well, it could be used for other nights, but she did originally buy it for tonight.

Her green eyes shifted to watch the older woman head to the bar. "Here," she said handing him her unfinished glass of champagne. "I'm going to the bar." She slid away from him really quickly and made her way to the bar, her dress fluttering along the floor, making it look like she was gliding. Bumping into the woman, she began to apologize profusely, her hand slipping behind the woman's neck and unclipping her necklace to let it slip into her other hand that quickly stuffed it into her purse. After she was done, she watched the woman walk off, ever the wiser and turned to the bartender for another glass. Making her way back to him, she smiled as if nothing had happened. "Honestly, I didn't think you'd actually come."

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:07 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

He closed his eyes slightly when she ruffed up his hair a bit. He let out a slight groan as he just went and spent some money to make himself look more formal. He wasn't going to tell her that but he did feel a little discouraged. He blinked a few times when she so suddenly gave him her half empty glass of wine. "What are you-" Before he could continue further, he watched her go so casually over to the elderly couple. Smirking and narrowing his head he knew exactly what her intentions were. Looting from others. He wasn't going to tell on her about it since it was quite amusing just to see it happen.

Gabe stretched his arms out slightly, with the glass still in his hand. His eyes trailed around the room. So many people were turning up. This definitely was going to be some interesting night. Hopefully though he wouldn't have to interact with many people. It would feel a little uncomfortable to let loose and try to hold a conversation with a complete stranger. Despite the fact he only met Celly a few days ago he was more comfortable being around her then any one else. So this night may become a little difficult.

His eyes became drawn back to her when she returned. Smiling he decided since she had another glass of wine, he would drink her own. Surely she wouldn't get annoyed over it. Besides he was dying of thirst and the sweet taste of wine was quite soothing. Despite his little alcoholic issues he wasn't going to try and get too drunk. He didn't want to go through that whole mess that happened with her and him. "Well if I didn't come you'd bug me about it." Before she could say anything, he leaned down, and placed a kiss on her lips, holding it for a few seconds before leaning away.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:15 am
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Devi leaned forward in the car as they pulled up to the hotel. Wow! She'd never seen such a nice place before. Surprising considering she's lived on the island for a year. Uptown...She never came here. It was too expensive for her that the streets might as well be paved with gold. She was eighteen and just striking out on her own. She couldn't afford to even walk around a place like this. Tonight though, she was sort of feeling like a princess thanks to Andrew. Speaking of which...Devi turned to watch him open the door for her once again. Her heart skipped a beat, quickly picking up pace when he stretched out his hand. She hesitated a moment, overwhelming feelings of nervousness drilling into her. She was so much younger than him. Why would he even agreed to go on a date with her? Gah! It's not a date!

Slowly reaching out, Devi took his hand, gripping it firmly as she got out of the car. The crisp fall air gently billowed her veil and skirt, causing her to shiver lightly. Looking down at her hand in his, she could feel her pulse racing immensely. They...Dear gods! This was the first date of her life and they were already holding-Wait a second! This isn't a date dammit! Stop telling yourself that! Unless, do you want it to be a date? Does he? Devi shifted her gaze up to his blue eyes and slowly slid her hand out of his. "Thank you," she state softly as she moved out of the way so he could close the door. This was just going to be filled with awkwardness and she wasn't even old enough to drink!

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:20 am
User Image

User Image

More and more people entered the ball, mostly couples, and Adrian continued to meander around the perimeter of the ballroom, glancing over everyone to make sure all was in order. He occasionally stopped to check in with the other security guards hired for the event, but everything appeared to be running smoothly.

That is, until a girl with long, purple hair walked past a sweet-looking elderly lady, and suddenly the woman's necklace was missing. At first, his eyes had been drawn to the scene simply because it had been different from the dancing and chatting, and he had instantly dismissed it as what it appeared to be - a girl bumping into a woman and apologizing. However, before he'd looked away, he'd witnessed a hand reach up and the necklace disappear. It appeared that the woman hadn't even noticed its sudden disappearance. Adrian scowled, and huffed in annoyance. Really? This was going to happen right now? People couldn't just come and eat the free food and have a good night, they had to steal stuff, too? Well, this was why he was here, and he would take care of it. He calmly walked up to the couple and pulled them aside, asking if they knew the purple-haired girl and keeping an eye on her the whole time. He had to be sure that it was actually a theft, although he was fairly certain that he'd seen the girl pinch it. When it was confirmed that they had no idea who she was, Adrian thanked them and promised to get the necklace back for them as quickly as possible.

With that taken care of, he signaled his coworkers and headed over to where the girl was, pulling out his badge. "Excuse me, miss, but I'm going to need to speak with you privately for a moment, on a matter of police business. Would you please step into the next room with me?" Adrian had been specifically instructed not to make a scene and ruin the evening, if at all possible, so he attempted to escort the young lady to another room to take care of the matter. However, when he'd flashed his badge, several pairs of eyes had already taken note. Hopefully, this would all go smoothly and the girl wouldn't try to do something incredibly stupid, like run. She wouldn't get far, of course, but it would make his employers upset.

|| Profile: ||
                                                                || Outfit: ||
                                                                || Cash: $490 ||
                                                                || OOC: Sorry, Illusia! I feel super bad, but well... I'd already posted as Adrian...
                                                                and when there's a cop just right there and Celly stole something...
                                                                It's his job to catch this kind of thing ^^; Also I checked with yumi to see
                                                                if I was actually supposed to do this, and she told me that I am. Sorry! ||

Lady Illusia

[quote="Loonamist]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:31 am
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $762

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew looked at Devi before smiling as she reached out and took his hand. He could feel his pulse racing and didn't even understand why. This wasn't a date... or was it? No, no, it wasn't a date... they were just friends. Feeling a blush creep up on his face as his blue eyes looked into her crimson ones. Gulping a little, he then shook his head a little bit before smiling at her warmly. "You're very welcome." He said, closing the door then locking his car as she stepped out of the way. The male then turned to face the party and his eyes widened just a little. "Whoa." He breathed out softly. Sure, this wasn't his first party, he'd been to a few when he was much, much, younger, but he usually just ended up falling asleep under a table within the first hour, surrounded by as many sweets as his little arms could carry.

Andrew knew that a party like this would probably be serving food, or he was hoping it would, he was kind of starving. He also knew they would have been serving alcohol and that he was old enough to drink, but he would probably just stick to water or soda. He wasn't a big fan of alcohol. Shaking his head just a little bit, he then smiled a little to himself before looking over at Devi. "Shall we head inside?" He said, nodding his head towards the building, waiting for her to start walking before he did.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:35 am
User Image

Out of the corner of her eye, she watched the couple get pulled aside by some man. Before she knew it though, a pair of lips were on hers. Using the opportunity, just in case she was spotted, she slipped the merchandise out of her purse and into a new, more discreet hiding spot. When he lips left hers, she clipped her purse shut and she looked over just in time to see the man walking to them. "Oh great..." she grumbled lowly. Who would have guessed that they would have cops at an event like this?! Looking at his badge as he flashed it, she blinked her big green eyes at it before looking back up at him. Oooo, he was smooth. She glanced over at Gabriel and shrugged her bare shoulders, smiling the whole time. "Guess I have no choice Mr. Police Man," she replied and followed after him; skipping like a little kid off to get ice cream.

Having Kleptomania was a burden sometimes. She knew she had it, but she just didn't care. Hopefully he didn't like, try to finger print her or check her ID or something, then she'd be in real hot water! Jumping bail on a grand theft auto charge...Not the worst thing in the world, but still, she was a wanted criminal at the moment. It wasn't her fault the morons left the keys in the car! If someone's that dumb, they deserve to have their stuff stolen. She's just teaching people to better secure themselves against crimes. It's not like she ever hurt anyone. Stealing something worth money, they could always replace it, especially because she didn't ever steal from poor people. Not like they had anything worth something anyways.

((OOC; Oh no! It's totally fine. Yumi knows that this is how she is so I expect it :3))
xTwisted Jester
riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:58 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

Gabe was enjoying this for a moment until some cop came over and interrupted them both. His arms became cross as he sighed to himself. He knew exactly why the man came over and decided to question Celly. She obviously was caught out. He wanted to help her but as much as he wanted to, he didn't want to make the situation worse. Plus people were already looking there way. It felt quite embarrassing and annoying. Not even five minutes being here and already a problem had occurred. Perhaps this wasn't a good idea after all.

He went to follow her but he stopped himself. Better let the situation get sorted out and hope that she wouldn't be arrested. If that happened he wouldn't bother stay. He'd just go home and possibly drink. He was trying to quit but if things got worse...well it would be pretty hard not to. His hands became infused in his pockets as he leaned against the wall with a sigh escaping him. "Great..." Mumbling to himself as he waited quietly and alone.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:14 am
User Image

User Image

Thankfully, the girl followed without a struggle. In fact, she seemed altogether too pleased to come with him, which only served to inform him that she was likely some kind of psycho theft chick. After all, the majority of the population would be nervous in a situation like this, worrying that they were in trouble. Only someone who knew what they'd done and were experienced at it would be acting so incredibly innocent. The logic might not make sense at first, but he'd done this enough times. There were always exceptions, but fortunately for him, he'd witnessed the crime take place. There wasn't a lot she could do to dispute that. Well, that and the cameras, which was even more solid than his testimony.

As soon as they'd left the main room, Adrian pulled out his talkie and called into his coworkers. "Situation's under control, but watch the white-haired kid. We may need to take him in for questioning if things go south." Probably more precaution than necessary, but despite the relentless teasing he received at work, Adrian's precautions and strict obedience had helped out numerous times.

Now out of the public eye, Adrian cornered the girl and crossed his arms, looking down at her. In a stern voice, he said, "This is how it's going to be. You're going to give me the necklace so I can return it, and I'll let you off with a warning. If you lie to me, or you resist, I will arrest you. I will take you in for questioning, and you will go to court. I saw you steal it, and there are cameras everywhere. Nobody, especially you, wants the trouble of fining you, sticking you in jail for up to six months, or putting you on probation, all of which are possible. We don't want a scene, so just fess up and the problem will be over with." Finished with his little speech, Adrian raised an eyebrow and held out his right hand, palm up to receive the stolen goods.

|| OOC: Oh gosh, I'm glad you're not upset ^^; ||

Lady Illusia

xTwisted Jester

[quote="Loonamist]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:40 am
User Image

Looking up at him without an ounce of fear, she merely giggled when he was finished with his little speech. "Oooo, slap the cuffs on me now officer. I like it kinky~" she cooed as she playfully held out her wrists for him before drawing them back before he actually could. All those things he listed, she's done them all. They were all so boring! No fun at all! Although, prison riots are fun to orchestrate. Celly giggled inwardly at the memory. Oh right! Back to the matter at hand. Leaning up against the wall, fairly casually, she looked up at him as she crossed her arms under her chest. "I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about Mr. Police Man," she sighed as she looked down at her nails, inspecting them as if to make sure she hadn't chipped a nail. "Although, I did find this beautiful piece over by the bar, just hanging out on the floor like it was so lonely. I had no idea where it came from so I picked it up for safe keeping less someone steal it. Until I found it's rightful owner, but you can't blame me for being forgetful, I've already had a glass and I'm at a party."

Would she ever admit to a law enforcement officer that she had broken a law? Not on her life. But at the same time, she knew when she was caught. Didn't mean she had to fess up to anything, like he was asking. Lazily she stuck a finger in her ear before dropping her hand and straightening up. Reaching into her dress, she slowly pulled out the necklace in question. So she lost one. This hotel was full of gooey, rich lovebirds for the ball, she was sure some of which would be staying the night. He wasn't working throughout the night because the ball ended at some point. She had plenty of opportunities; for now though, she could enjoy the party and just scope out potential targets.

"This was what you're looking for right?" she asked as she tossed it to him and maneuvered around him, with graceful ease. "Tell that lady she needs to keep a better eye on her stuff. Oh...and Joe says hey and not to feel so bad about having old feelings for your high school crush," she mumbled the last part off handedly, having noticed a man hovering around the guy. He seemed to have the same stern expression as the cop. Were they both cops? Yeesh! A dead one and a live one...creep factor amplified by like a thousand!

xTwisted Jester
riskinginsanity

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:01 am
User Image

User Image

Adrian merely stared at the girl, eyes narrow, as she held out her wrists and played around. This was not something he was going to joke about, under any circumstances. Besides, he was used to girls trying to flirt their way out of trouble, and fortunately for him, he was gay. And it never really crossed men's minds to try that trick - not that he would bother with them if they did. So instead of replying to her taunts, Adrian stood like a statue, waiting for her to choose her fate.

At first, it seemed that she was going to try to evade giving the necklace back, despite all the obvious evidence against her. He would wait, though, a few more moments, and give her one last chance. So he continued to stand there, unmoving, until she spoke. Fortunately, things turned out alright. He listened, both eyebrows raised in obvious disbelief, as she shared her tale, but said nothing until he'd caught the necklace. She wasn't going to admit to the crime, but at least he'd gotten the item. "Then you're free to go for now, but if you try to pull anything else, we will arrest you. You'll have eyes on you all night, I promise," he warned. She moved to get around him, but there was no need for maneuvering. As soon as he'd received the jewelry, he'd stepped out of her way. They would watch her like hawks, and once the ball ended, she was out of his hair. He was glad to see her leave the situation without there being a problem.

That is, until she spoke again.

"What?" Adrian asked, voice harsh and dangerous. Suddenly, he wished she'd resisted, so he could detain her and figure out exactly where she'd gotten that name, and that oh-so-private information. But as it was, he had no legal authority to keep her. If she wanted to walk away, she could. But until she'd actually left his earshot, he had every intention of finding out, human to human, exactly what she meant by that. And she didn't have to know that his questions were as a citizen and not a cop. He couldn't detain her, but until she asked if she was free to go, he could legally question her as much as he wanted. "Where did you hear that name? And who told you any of that?" Adrian wasn't angry - he wouldn't get violent. But he was shocked, and stern, and very determined to find out who had been talking.

|| OOC: Oh! Did not see that coming!
                                                                Sorry for the edit. Typos. Typos EVERYWHERE. ||

Lady Illusia

[quote="xTwisted Jester]
                                                                [quote="Loonamist]

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff