Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where am I? Taste of Italy.
What am I doing? Getting ready to eat lunch.
Where do I work? Neon Lights (Manager)
What do I have on me? Wallet, ID
What am I wearing? Suit

Money: $962.19

A little while after he ordered, Shiro's food arrived. He smiled warmly then began to eat. Half an hour later, he finished then paid. He then stood up and left the restaurant, deciding to walk around for a bit.
|| Exit Taste of Italy. ||

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:31 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:15 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Happy
Relationship: Single
Wearing: Uniform
Money: $999
OOC:

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The day after hanging out with Emil, Mia spent the first half of the day hunting for jobs. To her surprise, the Taste of Italy hired her on the spot and told her to get started immediately. Apparently her cheerful attitude was perfect for a waitress, and her beastman heritage would help her balance trays and food with catlike reflexes. This assumption proved to be true, as she was soon handling the work with ease.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:16 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Happy
OOC: I accidentally wrote over my first post and had to rewrite both of them =_=

Mia continued taking tables, showing everyone a pleasant smile. She seemed to be doing a good job, as multiple people stopped her to mention how friendly she was. This couldn't help but put her in an even better mood. Her first day as a waitress was going incredibly well. As she continued talking to her guests, she found herself wondering about Emil. They had agreed to meet up again today, but they both had to work. She wondered if they would get out of work early enough to see each other. She really hoped so.

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

MisaMirific

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:38 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Annoyed
OOC:Man replying to myself is rough xD

The day continued smoothly, table after table, guest after guest. She had heard many horror stories about rude customers in the food industry, but so far she hadn't seen any. That was, until a younger man got a bit too friendly with her. Normally Mia was the flirtatious type, but for some reason she just wasn't in the mood. Maybe he just wasn't enough of her type? She couldn't tell why it bothered her but it was enough to force her to keep her replies short and her time at his table even shorter. When he finally left she let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. Couldn't expect everyone to be perfect, she supposed.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:55 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Content
OOC:

As Mia neared the end of her shift, she caught herself daydreaming between cleanup work. She had found a job much more quickly than expected and everything was falling into place. As she began making money, she could hopefully begin saving to help her family back home. Her siblings would be so thrilled to have a stable financial situation. Maybe she would even be able to go visit. She smiled at the thought. Though she was excited to be on her own, it was lonely living by herself. She had always been surrounded by family. All she could do now was make friends and hope for the best.

User ImageUser Image

MisaMirific

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:13 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Content
OOC:

Mia finished cleaning up right on time. Her shift ended just as she finished her last chore. She made her way to the back room and clocked out. After doing that, she reached into her bag and pulled out a change of clothes. Her uniform was cute, but not cute enough to go out in. She changed into regular clothes and decided on leaving her hair up. It was required to be tied back while waiting tables and she didn't want to deal with the weird bump in her hair she got after having it up all day.

After changing, Mia finally left the back room with her things and switched shifts with whoever came in after her. She left the restaurant and made her way to the Cat's Meow where she had agreed to meet Emil.

[EXIT]

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:17 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑥⑧
( ② мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Nervous [ Location ] Taste of Italy
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

Tsukiko had decided to apply for a job she might be good at, somewhere where she would be able to get food. Well, certain raw food without being suspected. She was familiar with speaking Italian and the culture because besides being Japanese and French, she also had a bit of Italian in her. Lucky for her, she had gotten the job and she had the perfect outfit she could wear for it. She had already had her stuff sent to the place where she was to live, deciding she would check it out later.

Once getting to the restaurant, she greeted her new co-workers and talked a bit to them, allowing them to train her for what she had to do. She had a vague idea, and figured this job would not be to hard to do at least. After awhile, they sent her to wait on her first table. Ciao, io sono la tua cameriera per oggi. My name is Tsuki, may I start you off with a drink? She smiled gently, waiting for the couple to answer before nodding and taking their drinks down. She then went to the kitchen to get the glasses, went to the bar and had the bartender pour the wine before going back and setting the drinks down. I'll let you both look at the menu for a bit, but I'll be back around soon. With that she went over back to the kitchen where the manager was waiting, telling her that she was doing good so far. She sighed a bit in relief as she had been worried about that.

To be honest she was rather nervous, but this was a job and she was fine with being friendly. She just hoped she wouldn't mess anything up.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:54 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑦0
( ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:20 pm
User Image

<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

〖#〗 Gear: Aiden's clothes
〖#〗 Offense: Fun time off
〖#〗 Hardwood: The park
〖#〗 Home: 1417 Doux
〖#〗Adam's clothes

Aiden eventually let Adam off his shoulders, commenting that he was starting to get heavy now and days. "It's because you're growing up. Next thing I'll know, you'll be carrying me on your shoulders!" He sighed dramatically as Adam scurried to keep the new pace. The child gave a frown of disapproval, catching up to walk between the man and woman. "That's crazy! I can't never carry you, you weigh a hundred thousand pounds!" He objected, grabbing Adam's hand while reaching for Illia's. Aiden found his retort so funny he didn't even bother to correct his grammar. "Oi! I've been carrying you since you were born, you ought to return the favor one day!"

The restaurant was right ahead, not at all far from the park. In fact, he could still see the park from here, and across from there was a really ritzy hotel. This really was the upscale part of town! Then again, that was kinda the point, he and Adam like in Doux- second most expensive to Lumiere. He would have moved there, but he and Adam didn't need all the room. Doux fit them better. The male clears his throat. "This is the place. Are you comfortable to take an outside table?" There were umbrellas, but the wind did cause a slight chill. He never expected this kind of weather, he grew up on the ocean elsewhere and it was normally sunny most the year around. They only occationally got snow, and not very much of it at all. Here it snowed and rained and was just plain cold.

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:47 pm

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illia gave a soft chuckle as she listened to the cute bickering between the two. They were certainly entertaining. The young child had reached to grab both his father's and her own hand, which she took gladly. It sort of reminded her of Lyra, though, Lyra was only cute until she was able to understand sarcasm. She looked up to took in the atmosphere, loving the area that she would soon adapt to as "home". It was quite a luxurious area, though, she almost felt like she didn't fit in that much. The area she lived in was one of the upper class areas, and she could only afford it because of the inheritance from her grandma. But she was gonna have a hard time maintaining it.

As they reached the area, Aiden asked if it was okay to take an outdoor seat. She nodded, "Ah, I don't mind. I'd like to check out the area a little more anyway." she said. They were seated quite quickly, thankfully, in a nice little table outside, shaded with a dark blue umbrella. Illia sat in one of the seats gracefully. "So.... Where did you live before Soleil?" she asked, hoping to make a bit of small talk.

Company: Aiden and Adam
Money: $1000
Clothing: X
OOC:

whiters4

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:09 am
User Image

〖#〗 Gear: Aiden's clothes
〖#〗 Offense: Fun time off
〖#〗 Hardwood: The park
〖#〗 Home: 1417 Doux
〖#〗Adam's clothes

Aiden nodded his appreciation when Illia agreed to sit outside, blinking and giving a friendly smile as they were attended by a waiter. Adam needed a booster seat, being a little on the small side despite his father's height. The child grabbed and opened a menu, trying to sound out the easy words as his dad leaned to see over his shoulder. "Ah, well...I traveled a lot for my career. Our house was in Denver, I only stayed between seasons." He replied, looking over the menu to the younger adult. Adam tipped down the menu to get a look at her too, "I flew a plane to move here! I was staying with grannyma all the way in Hawaii!" He chimed in, kicking his feet hurriedly. "I lost my transformer man on the airport, though. Daddy said he's going to buy me a new one, didn't you daddy?"

Aiden nodded as he opened his new menu, "For Christmas, perhaps. Anyway, where is your hometown Illia? And what brought you to the beach?" The tall male asked, returning her question in turn as he found the vegetarian menu. His mother really hated that he wouldn't eat roasted pig or any dish with meat in it, it was part of the reason she fattened up his son. He eyes the boy with a small smile as he mentioned wanting cream soda and a whole hamburger. "I don't think they serve burgers here, snack pack. We'll have to ask." To the boy's dismay, the father confessed. "Awe, nuts."

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:43 am

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia smiled as Adam excitedly explained his adventure on a plane, "Ah, sounds like a lot of fun." she commented. She glanced up at Aiden as he asked her about her own hometown. She paused for a moment, "Well I grew up in Okinawa, I had a little house near the beach. It was just me and my sister, so it was quite relaxing." she explained, sighing a little softly as she reminisced. "Ah, we both moved out when I graduated high school though, she went to boarding school somewhere... and I moved in with my boyfriend in Tokyo, though, it was quite a strange change for me to go to the big city." she explained, biting her lip as she mentioned her ex. The waitress came around moments later, asking to take their drink orders. Illia ordered a cherry soda, then stayed silent as the other two would order their own.

Once the waitress had left, Illia realized she never explained why she came to Soleil. She cleared her throat, "Anyway, it didn't really end up well with him, so I left and came here. Of course, it was hard to find an open place on such short notice... thankfully my cousin told me to come live here, since he knew of some vacancies." she explained, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly as she tried to pass the whole situation off as something she had already let go of. Of course, it truly wasn't that simple. "Was this your first time riding a plane Adam?" she asked the child, hoping to change the subject.

Company: Aiden and Adam
Money: $1000
Clothing: X
OOC:

whiters4

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff