Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Bad Romance (Riyo/Titus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:33 am
Riyo contemplated the question silently. "No, I suppose not." She admitted, curling a lock of her hair around her finger. "She had short hair when I was young, and long hair now, so I guess I'd have to go bald, and shaved cats aren't very pretty." At all.

after a moment of silence, she continued. "I don't want to be my mother." It should have been obvious, but the feline felt like she needed to say it. "I try not to be, but sometimes I can't control myself when I get angry. Though... I don't think she ever really had control of herself."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:27 am
There was a soft chuckle as Titus' inner thoughts were spoken aloud by Riyo. "I would definitely laugh if you went bald. As a friend, of course. If you really want to change it you could always go for different color." Titus suggested.

The conversation turned more serious as Riyo spilled about her worries and concerns. "I would also strive not to be like your father and live out your days as a hobo in an abandoned building." He felt it was important to add.

Other than that he had no real advice. These were the same things he battled with on his own and didn't know how to see passed them. His only saving grace was that his sister was taking over the family business but Titus still had to hold up appearances. They had long ago wanted him to run the family business along side his sister but they had since given up on that idea and didn't rely on Titus for much of anything. It was probably a wise choice.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:19 pm
Yeah. What a great friend. Thanks Titus. Though, she hadn't contemplated changing the color of her hair. Hmmmmmmmm.

His comment about her father gave her a horrifying thought. "... Technically, I'm already homeless." It may have been the first time she regretted burning her house down. "And..." Her brow furrowed as she lifted her sleeve to her face and sniffed. "Oh Jack I smell like him. I need to burn these clothes now."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:08 pm
"Well, you still have a home at the school for now. Beats living in an abandoned building." Titus noted. If Riyo smelled like the man Titus wasn't going to sniff her to figure it out.

"Let's worry about sushi first and then you can have a bonfire at your own discretion."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:18 pm
"Yeah. For now..." Riyo emphasized that small detail. It was one of the things that had slowed her forward progression down. Where was she going from here?

Well, at least for now, she was going to have sushi with a guy she may or may not have some strange unexplainable attraction to. She supposed at least for the moment, that was all she really needed to know.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff