Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Casual, Relaxed
Company: Lexi Miller
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan turned his head back to the blushing girl. "Hm...Looks good." He said, not really caring and just speaking his mind. The male gingerly took the article of clothing from her and paid for it with his card. He sighed in relief before handing her back the sweater. Now he wasn't indebted to her and he felt a bit more relaxed. Ryan turned towards her and folded his arms across his chest. "So where to now miss tour guide~" He teased, smiling softly. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing that someone familiar had ran into him. Hell maybe it was beneficial, but he wouldn't admit that. He took this time to examine the girl, not noticing her features out in the pouring rain. Her light blue eyes really grabbed his attention though, it was such an alluring color. Well it was alluring to him at least. Ryan regained his cool and coughed to break the silence. "S-sorry I got lost in a thought..." He mumbled, turning his eyes elsewhere as a small blush grew across his face. How embarrassing, he was getting lost in some strangers eyes like an oogling fool. He grumbled to himself and covered the side of his face with his large hand. If anyone who knew him well enough was here he'd be getting teased like no tomorrow.

Ryan shook his head and turned away quickly. He put his hands behind his head in a poor attempt to cool down. "A-anyways back to the topic! Where to?" He said, trying to take the attention off of himself. He really hated when he got like this, so uncool.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:51 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Keeping Warm Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi smiled at him before she looked down at the sweater as he handed it to her. "Thank you." She said before looking up at him and chuckling a little. Her a tour guide, she didn't know why, but she found the idea to be a bit funny. Looking up at him, she then stared into his eyes, a slight blush appearing on her face. Now that she was closer to him, she could see why he was all the girls could talk about. When he spoke, she blinked before chuckling a little bit and giving a sheepish smile. "It's okay." She said, considering she had just been doing the same thing. A guy like him wouldn't have any interest in her, he was just being nice, that was all. The female then giggled just a little at his reaction, it was adorably silly. Lexi then shook her head a little bit before looking up at him. "Hmm." It was getting a little late.. Where could they go that was still open. Her stomach then growled a little, making her both blush and get an idea. "I'm kind of hungry. How about you? I know of a nice cafe near by or there's a fast food place..." She said, feeling it would be too weird to suggest one of the 'fancy' places to eat. Though, this time, she wouldn't allow him to pay for her.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous
Company: Lexi Miller
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

Ryan waited patiently for the girl to reply. He noticed her blushing slightly but didn't find anything odd about it. He had dealt with girls blushing around him so much it seemed normal now. "Oh? A cafe sounds good, I could go for a cup of coffee before I go do my nightly workout...Where's the place?" He asked, scratching his head casually as he asked. Running alone wasn't enough, he needed to do a few more cardio and muscle exercises before calling it a day. "And I know it seems a bit weird but you don't mind me paying for it right? I-its just kind of a habit I picked up when growing up..." He said sheepishly. In all honesty it was something he did often, but it was more out of fear than being a habit. He was always told by the woman who raised him to take care of girls regardless whether you liked them or not, or else she'd kill him. And knowing her he really didn't want to take his chances. "S-so yea...Lead the way?" He said with a bit of awkwardness, ready to follow her out of the store.

[Exits with Lexi]

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: Keeping Warm Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi smiled a bit. "It's not far from here." She said before tilting her head to the side a little before she stared up at him. "B-But you already bought a sweater for me... I couldn't have you buy coffee too." She said, blushing and getting just a little bit flustered. She was used to doing most things on her won, considering she never really had any friends growing up. She then blinked before looking up at him again and nodding her head, the rain had thankfully stopped for now, so she didn't have to open up her umbrella as she led him to the cafe.

[Exit]

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:18 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ①④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:40 am
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn led Theo inside Not-So-Catwalk. She blushed at the memory of buying their dogtags. She pondered why she didn't ask Theo to lead them there to see how well he remembered, but it was to late now. Once they were in the swimsuit section of the store she put her hands up in a mock surrender position. Her work was officially done.
╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C: Found a store that sells swimsuits.
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor seemed to have recognized the place but he couldn't place the memory of their dog tags with it. Still, he followed Madilyn to the section of the swimsuits and once there he was left clueless. He looked at her as if waiting for her to help him pick one. "I-I don't know which one to really pick...D-does it really m-matter o-or...."

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C: Awesome!

Balance: $898.00

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:33 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"Well I guess you'll have to try them all on then pick. Of course it matters Theo. We wouldn't want you to endure a wedgie during your first swimming lesson. If you don't care I'll pick. But don't complain if your uncomfortable." Madilyn told him with a small smile. She blushed as she filled his arms with swimming trunks then pushed him into the dressing room. A part of her felt bad. The truth of the matter was it wasn't really that big of a deal, but Theo didn't need to know that. At least not at the moment.
╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

Theodor began to try on the trunks Madilyn picked for him, once he was done, he picked out silver trunks and he handed Madilyn back all the other trunks she picked out for him. "I picked out my trunks...Um...What about you? " He asked, paying for his trunks and then turning to her again.

Balance: $883.00

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"I think I'll just go with one from home. Besides I need to get my hat and sunscreen. Wouldn't want to get sunburn during your fist swimming lesson either. I'm already tomato red around you enough as it is." Madilyn told him from under the huge pile of trunks in her arms. Once they'd been been put back she'd took his hand and led him out of the store.
╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C: Exit.
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image

Theodor then remembered what she would be wearing, a bikini, that was going to be something knew for him to witness. He took her hand and followed her home. (exit)

Balance: $883.00

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:55 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where am I? Not-So Catwalk
what am I doing? Working (Cashier)
What do I have on me? My wallet, ID, purse
How do I fee? Pretty good!
Money? $994.67!

"Oh! They're open!" Sereh said then hurried inside. She asked for an application and was surprised that they were doing walk in interviews. She gladly accepted the interview offer and went into the main office. About 15 minutes later, Sereh walked out with a big smile on her face. She got the cashier job! And she was starting that day! Lucky she was told to just grab a name tag, write her name on it, and get to work. She did just that then stood behind the cash register. She smiled and hummed softly, waiting for people to come in and by clothes.

~~ ~~  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:39 pm
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: The Not-So Catwalk | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Calm | Special Someone: Nope

"Can I peer into your mind..."

Though Emil was unsure as to what the sudden grin on the woman's face was about, it did give him a moment to acknowledge that the large smile suited Mia, as she introduced herself, rather prettily. Of course, this acknowledgement was buried deep within the back of his thoughts, both because he still didn't know what she was smiling about and because voicing the opinion to someone he just met would probably seem a little strange. Instead, he opted to return it with a small smile back. That smile quickly turned into an expression of mild curiosity as Mia raised her head and sniffed the air. Before he had a chance to ask, she was already moving. Shaking off the surprise, he quickly caught up, figuring her actions must have something to do with her being different like him. Well, different like him, but also different to him as well. The male was Human from the very beginning, that much he was aware of, but now he was something else...something that made being around societies of just Humans harder to deal with. He followed quietly, watching Mia as she lead the way around the place. Although curiosity kept his gaze on her, he did what he could to memorise the route they had taken and what streets they had passed by. Frankly, it was a little easier to do now that he wasn't focusing on making the navigational decisions. Before he knew it, Mia had stopped, his attention shifting to the building in front of them. "The Not-So Catwalk." He said under his breath, reading the front sign out loud before taking a step towards it and glancing over at Mia. "Mind if I take a quick look? Just to get an idea of what's inside?" He said, opening the front door and, with a moments pause, gesturing for her to enter first if she preferred to tag along briefly instead of waiting for him outside.

Though he hadn't expected much different from what he was seeing upon entering the store, it took him a moment to decide where to start. Away from the dresses and other womens' clothing, of course, accessories weren't really something he was interested in...it appeared that shoes, pants and shirts would be the things he'd buy from this place. Glancing at the various prices, he figured he could afford a few sets before money became an issue. That was also on the to-do list, find somewhere to work so he wouldn't be homeless by the end of the month...or week, depending on how poorly he'd handle his finances. That could come later though, he didn't think it'd be polite for him have Mia wait whilst he posted for jobs and such along the way. Speaking of which, he turned to the black-haired girl for a moment, raising an eyebrow very slightly before turning his attention back to the shirts in front of him. "How long have you been here? In Soleil I mean?" He asked, figuring he at least owed a little conversation whilst she was showing him around.

"To see if I can show you mine?"

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where am I? Not-So Catwalk
what am I doing? Working (Cashier)
What do I have on me? My wallet, ID, purse
How do I fee? Pretty good!
Money? $994.67!

After about an hour of no one coming in and buying anything, Sereh set to straightening a few things up. She moved around the store familiarizing herself with its layout as she fixed some of the clothing and accessories. She then heard the door open and close. Turning, she saw a young male enter and begin looking around. She left him alone for now, waiting to see if he was actually going to look for something to buy. She then saw him turn and talk to a girl for a moment, in which Sereh made her way behind the counter again, a warm, welcoming smile coming to her lips.

~~ ~~  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces