Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:06 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Apologetic

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

╔═══════════════════════════╗

"Fortunately, you haven't and it might hurt your feelings so I might as well keep quiet." she replied as she let out a sigh of relief. She stared at Claude as he walked back to his house, the crowd was certainly starting to flood the beach and she certainly don't like huge crowds.

Nana's invitation definitely caught her off guard, causing her to stumble over her words a little. She kept quiet for a second before answering back, "I might interupt your date and it wouldn't be wise of me to cause inconvenience." she kindly refused her offer as she noticed him walking back towards the shore. "Sorry if we've caused you guys inconvenience earlier on." She apologetically bowed to them.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC: Oh god I just noticed that moving skeleton in your sig- //cries
Goddess Skaia

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:06 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn furrowed his brow for a moment, hand rubbing along his jaw in thought. "Hm...I'm not too sure about all the details, but they've been here a couple months. I've seen him here or there. What I was gonna say, before you spaced on thoughts of her, was that she temporarily took over their company while he got used to married life...Or some nonsense like that," he replied with a shrug. It was something he saw on T.V. considering usually Lysander was running the real estate company. He wasn't even sure what Lillian did when she wasn't working with her brother. Suddenly he remembered something, but hesitated in saying anything as he looked over to Tyrese. It probably wasn't the best to tell him. It was doubtful he had seen or talked to many of his friends from high school simply because of his busy life.

Finn shook his head. It was something that he would be better finding out on his own. "Hey! We could always meander up to their place later today if you wanted. I mean, I gotta show you uptown too which is right in your neighborhood," he said with a big grin. "But let's see, we got the smoothie place, a sandwich place, a nice little antique store and a bar! Though, not the one Bree owns. We'll pop by there later," he said trying to take the conversation off Lillian for a while.

((OOC; So I was thinking of bringing Lillian over, but I might wait and see how their relationship goes in Koizora. ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"Date?" Nana raised a brow, but merely laughed it off. "If that is what you prefer, then that's alright. I hope we meet again. You weren't of any inconvenience at all!" She waved at Enya and began gathering her things. "Kansen~ Let's head back to my home, then we can decide where else to go for todaaay~" The girl said in a sing-song voice. Nana slung her tote bag over her shoulder, she then hugged his arm.

[ Out.Of.Cake; SPOOKY SKELETON ]

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful
Tagged: Kan, Enya
Money: $435
Outfit: Beachwear

User Image

Lyeisander

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:50 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $488.50

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

"Your voice isn't all that convincing, just so you know. But I wouldn't mind showing you around." he answered as he watched her dust the sand off of herself. Before he could stop her, it had already spread all over her clothes. He could tell that she was getting a little annoyed as she went at wash her feet. Maybe there was a way for him to get her on the beach without dirtying her clothes. He thought to himself. "Do you not like the beach?" he asked.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ The Beach
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese grumbled as his hands tucked into his pockets: "Haven't thought about her in a long time, is all." He then began to glance around as Finn gave what details he knew, nodding slowly. "Tch..." Sounded interesting, Ty would probably start hearing the gossip after a while, now that he was done unpacking. What a small world that they ended up in close proximity again, to even somehow being neighbors. But to visit them? "I don't know, maybe." another grumble replied. Hopefully there would be no hard feelings, had there ever been before.

"Guess it wouldn't hurt to see the antique shop." He mused half heartedly, not sure how much interest he would have. He liked the occasional quirky find here and there, which must be apparent from his friendship with Finn. He still was a simple man who just went with the flow on most things. Except in crowded places...this beach was getting a bit over-inhabited for him. He developed better people skills, but he still had a hard time blending in with a crowd. He looked at Finn, hoping to hear what the man was debating on taking him to first.

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $900 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: Hm~ okay! ^^ whatever you decide

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:09 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

Oooookay! Lillian was a sore subject for him. Noted. Finn widened his eyes and thinned his lips as he looked away from the male for a moment, realizing he really did hit a sore spot. Once his facial muscles were back to normal, he turned to Ty, "Alright! Why don't we check it out. I've never been in here myself. Not much of an antiques kinda guy...But I think that's obvious," he laughed, once again trying to lighten the mood. It hadn't been his intention to upset his friend, if he actually did. He was just poking fun since they hadn't seen each other in so long. As Finn began walking in the direction of the shop, he stopped suddenly realizing something. He and Ty's relationship was exactly like Bree and Jacob's, only Ty didn't have romantic feelings for him like Jacob did for Bree. 'Hm, weird,' he thought with a shrug before continuing on.

[EXIT]

((OOC; Well I don't even know what you want to do with them lol because I was telling Yumi that I was planning on making Lil a mom if I brought her over here and she immediately asked me if it would be Ty's illegitimate child XD ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:21 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Date? Are we really on a date? Certainly feels like I'm on a date with her. "Hai!" He smiled at her before leading her back to her home in the rich District. He didn't know where else they'd go for the day, but anywhere with her sounded nice.

((Exit))

OOC: Check out my Halloween Avi Art Contest and enter to make an easy 5mil!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ The Beach -Exit-
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese didn't insist upon the subject despite it being an innocent conversation, when Finn changed subjects Ty went along with it without the slightest hiccup. "No, you certainly aren't the type my friend. I'm not particular about it either." He chuckled, giving Finn a singular pat on the back and following where he led. It was better than noting, and this was a tour after all. Looking slightly back when Finn stopped, his brows furrowed. "Everything okay?"

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $900 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: GRAH, DRAMA! <3 system overload! I don't even know what I want to do with them, it just happened that they clicked the way they did to begin with. *rolls on floor* What a hurtle that would be for Ty. T^T I don't know what to think right now, what did you think about the idea?

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:25 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina smiled when Seth said that he would show her around. "I'll be sure to behave in your house." She would be polite in his house if she were ever invited there, she's not a jerk. She just really likes to mess with people. "I do like going to the beach, it just sucks when I go there in normal clothes, because then they get sand all over them. Ugh, it's gonna get all itchy later." She sighed mentally and looked over at Smoothie Palace. Maybe she should get a smoothie.. Nah, she'll have to go to the bathroom soon if she does, and she wasn't even done with her soda yet. She took another sip, and then another, and just finished the whole thing. Rina threw the empty cup into the trash and stretched, still wondering if she should sacrifice her clothes to go down on the beach.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Thoughtful |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:27 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Calm / Thoughtful

He looked over towards her, it does seem like she wants to go to the beach. "Getting sand on clothes is pretty annoying." Perhaps there is a way to get her on the beach without dirtying her clothes? He thought to himself. He soon bends down and fold the ends of his pants up so that it won't be a pain when he walks on the beach. He got up and once again lifted her up but this time he lets her sit on his shoulders.

It should probably help a little if she wanted to go on sand, he sighed as he soon realised tiny sand particles from her pants started to stick on his shirt. "If you wanted to walk on the beach, you could've just asked. I can come up with a way." he answered, he thought that maybe he should start being a little friendlier instead of constantly keeping a distance from people and hopefully it was the right thing to do.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Heck yeah, it is." She huffed over what to do. It was dumb that she was making a fuss over sand, but it gets annoying. Plus, she's laid back over almost everything, surely sand could be an annoyance for her.

She felt herself being lifted up again, but this time she was much higher than before. The first thing she blurted out, "I've never seen the world from this height!" She snickered at her own remark about her height, she honestly finds it funny how short she is. There ain't nothing she can do about it anyway. Seth said that she could have asked, and he would of come up with a way. "Thank you for your sacrifice. It's for a noble cause." She patted his head, truly grateful. She started to kick her feet gently into the air, then stopped realizing it was probably annoying or possibly hurting Seth. She just leaned forward, happy she could get onto the beach with minimal damage done to her clothes and temper. She could tell that Seth was opening up a little, and being more friendly.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:51 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

He laughed as she blurted out her thoughts, how much more straightforward cab she be. "You're welcome. You'll be washing my clothes just so you know." he joked, "So what do you want to do now." he slowly walked on the beach with her sitting on his shoulders, another idiotic sight for others to see.

He soon felt a pat on his head, this whole scene was exactly the same as how it was when he was a child, with him sitting on his father's shoulders as his mother walked beside them. A smile soon formed on his face, it was quite the pleasant memory. He carefully bent down and picked up a shell. He lifted his arms upwards and passed it to her instead, "Found something. Looked pretty unique to me."

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

User Image

"That's okay! We'll figure it out," Clara responded to the boy, grinning at his cannonball and letting the splash re-soak her face. "We live on the beach, I'm certain we can find someone who'll let us borrow a couple." That would solve their lack-of-boards problem, and as for not knowing how to surf... well, it couldn't be that hard, could it? With Shin now in the water with her, she set off towards shore.

After reaching the beach, Clara set off towards their little housing district. "Be right back!" She knocked on the door of a young couple who'd moved in a little while ago. After chatting with them briefly, she came back with a surfboard in each arm, walking awkwardly as she tried to hold them both up and balanced. Unable to do so successfully, the woman soon ended up face-first in the sand, one board half under her and the other flung out a bit to the side. Laughing at herself, she got up on her knees and brushed herself off, grabbing the boards and heading back to Shin. "Success is ours! You ready?" she shouted towards him, fumbling with the boards as she continued in her maladroit gait.

|| Cash: $200 ||
                                                                || OOC: ||

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Yeah, thanks -- Wait, really? Pleeeease don't make me do chores." She whined, she's awfully lazy when it comes to housekeeping and stuff. One time she was so sluggish, it took her one week to do a week's worth of laundry. "Hmm.. Let's walk for a bit and maybe check out Smoothie Palace later. Well, is that OK with you?" She knows that Seth said that whatever she wants is fine, it just feels impolite to her to dictate where they go. Her sudden shift in altitude surprised her a little, and she saw a shell being held up for her. She awed at it as she picked it up from Seth's huge hands. "It's pretty.. and so smooth!" She rubbed it as if a genie were to pop out. "Is it OK if I keep it?"

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:48 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

He laughed a little as she whined about chores, "I was just kidding. Stop being so lazy." He complained, not that he's any better than that, that is. He doesn't bother doing laundries until he's about to run out of clothes. He nodded at her request and placed his hands back down after she took the shell.

"You can keep it." he answered. He continued to walk closer towards the water, letting it wash over his feet. "There should be larger ones around the area if I'm not mistaken." he murmured.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff