Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:38 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Seems easier to eat when it is cold to me" Patrick replied to Roy's statement. He moved the medium sized bucket of popcorn closer to his boyfriend so he can reach it easily. He looked to the screen as the commercials started. Set the bucket down on his lap then begins opening up the box of candy. This snack is one of his many weaknesses, but he was going to try his best not to eat it all. "Yeah, hasn't disappointed me so far" he said agreeing with Roy. Along with it not being too many people in this room.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:28 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hmm"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy watched the movie with a keen interest as it had the typical hero movie flare. Action, tense moments, the slow middle part where they try to fill in the 'Story'. Roy actually found this movie to be rather enjoyable as he glanced over at Patrick "Good choice, I like this movie" he whispered a bit as he took a sip of their soda. As they continued watching the movie it began to draw to it's climax where it's the final battle between the main antagonist and the hero with even more intense action sequences.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:31 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was half into the movie and half keeping an eye on the audience of the room. He idly eats the candy and little of the popcorn. Smiles at Roy's words, "Glad you like it, Roy" he whispered back to him. "Sharing drink and snacks seems to being going on successfully" he thought pleased to have not any problems. Took a sip from the soda after Roy and saw it as a indirect kiss which was something he learned of from tv teen shows. He was really liking the climax, but he would like to have more blood in it. "Probably not possible with the movie rating through" he thought as he eats a piece of candy. He wondered what movie they should go to next for their double feature and not have to wait for long to start after this one is over.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: glad.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:15 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hmm"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy smirked a bit when he saw the when the hero absolutely smash the bad guy into the ground "That was awesome" he mumbled as he the movie came to a finish with the hero coming out victorious in the end. Roy then shrugged his shoulders a small bit as he drank the rest of their drink "Well as predictable as a hero movie gets, it was still pretty good" he stated offhandedly as he stood up from his seat "So any idea of what you want to watch this time? I was thinking the horror movie maybe?" Roy suggested.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:12 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was glad the movie turned out to be entertaining for them. He shakes his candy box noticing it was just a pieces left so he ate the rest of them instead of offering to Roy. Held onto the nearly empty popcorn bucket as he stood up also. "There is a horror movie just a couple of rooms down the hall to the left" he said to the suggestion. "Once a few people leave we can head over there" he said as he watched people leave the theater room.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hmm"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy nodded his head at Patrick's suggestion as the Officer threw away their empty drink and snacks before then resting against the wall in the hall, watching the people leaving the horror movie. Roy saw the looks on their faces, many of them pale and a few even crying which caused Roy to glance over at Patrick "For a horror movie, that's a good sign right?" he asked, referencing all the horrified people exiting the theater.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:52 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick ate what was left of the popcorn so the snacks could be thrown away. Quietly he followed after his boyfriend into the hall. He watches the people who came out of the room too. "As good as puking from a roller coaster ride from what I've heard" he said then looked at Roy. "Seeing as it just ended. Probably be about ten minutes or so before people allowed to go in there once the floor is swept" he explained. "Want to go take a bathroom break?" he asked him. He wouldn't able to get back to the halls if they were to leave so the bathroom was the safe spot to wait for now to past the time.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating Roy.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:10 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④②
( ④ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:43 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick sneaked Hiro into the cinema, it was quite the rush for him to do something yet again that would be against the rules here. Blocked out all the naughty things he did here with his boyfriend, Roy in the past. Coming here was his way of saying he was moving on and that all the hard work to be out in the public like this didn't got to waste. With this time of day there weren't that many people around working. Bought a ticket to see a animal documentary movie that has been out for a while now.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Cine de Solei. sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: sneaky.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $603.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and no people.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:07 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

They were in the back rooms of the theater room throughout the movie time. Nervous at first of Hiro being seen because of his white fur nothing happened. The overall excitement was short lived with how oblivious people were in the room. Waited until everyone was gone to leave with Hiro in his inner jacket pocket. "Maybe I can do this again with Hiro and maybe someday with Kenzie to show how much I change since his last visit" he thought. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Cine de Solei. sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: sneaky.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $603.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and no people.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:57 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑧тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④③
( ④ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:39 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

-- Enter --

It turned out there were two movies available for showing for today, one entitled 'Rings' and the other being 'Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale'. If Hikaru was only there, she would pick the latter without any hesitation whatsoever. However, only he and Isaac were there, so they had to come to a mutual decision. "I'll pick the second. Will you go with that, also?" Corbin would be the one to pay for the tickets while Isaac would buy the food and drinks. That would be another deduction into Hikaru's allowance, but he pay for that once he wold get commissioned for his metal work. So far, no customers were there when he checked on the list through his mistress' computer.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: looking around
Company: Isaac
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:48 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

--Enter--

Isaac nods in agreement as he gets his wallet out of his pocket from his pants. Isaac looks over at Corbin "Sure no problem Corbin" he said while counting his and Corbin's snack money "what kind of snacks and drinks would you like for the movie Corbin?" He asked while handing Corbin ticket money "if you want this will be on me?"

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Definitely, Isaac ended up being a bit too generous on that one. He shifted to human form and accepted the cash for the tickets, though he shook his head in disbelief. "You are generous...." The question about snacks came next and his reply was quick. "Large popcorn and softdrinks will be fine for me. You may pay for them, too." And with that, he waited in line, though the queue was small and it took him a few minutes before he could acquire the tickets after paying for them. Now, he waited for the food as he held the tickets carefully. He looked at the clock through the digital screen; seven minutes left before the second viewing would commence.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: slightly in disbelief
Company: Isaac
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC: You better deduct the cash XD

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:55 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac hums lightly while taking out two hundred dollars bills paying the popcorn and soft drinks along with two boxes of chocolate candy for them "your welcome and let's go find our seats then Corbin" he's said while carrying the treats and drinks carefully in a movie tray

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas