Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAwkwardXPineappleXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
Information
"I have $200 in my pocket and $800 in the bank
"I'm thinking about How I'm going to help this person!"
"I'm not going out with anyone and interested in No one"
"Right now, I mentally involved in Reality or Digital world "
"I'm currently with no one and located in Neon Lights"

______neo_ achienberg____________________________

Neo's head was leaned against wall and his eyes were nearly closed. Although suddenly a loud screeching scream developed in his ears and caused him to feel the many elements of fear. Shock, panic, dread, concern and dismay, whatever, it was the second most uncomfortable feeling that was triggered in his chest and shoulders. Without thinking, he covered his ears, closed his eyes and whimpered like a small child. The intense feeling he felt was too much for him to handle. If anyone saw how he was positioned and the sound he made, it would utterly look strange to them; a grown man curled up nearly crying. He wasn't expecting a sudden outburst at all but after a few seconds his mind started to identify the terrifying sound. Screams, it's just someone screaming! Neo let out a long sigh and ran his hand through his silky, dark red hair. He breathed, harshly through his nose at the same time he stumbled to his feet. His gaming system fell on the floor when he skipped out of the corner almost tripping over his own steps. Neo's red eyes darted all over the place until it finally landed on person in the middle of the dance floor. For a while, he thought he was still in his video game. He honestly thought he lost his sense of reality and was in the middle of a torture chamber. But once he realized he met this person before, he confirmed that this was real life. She was at the arcade place when they met. Neo tried to remember the name of it at the same time he ran towards the girl. The mushroom kingdom, that's it. He thought something was wrong with her, maybe she was hurt. He had no idea but anyone who screamed like that must have been in a lot of pain.

"Hey! Girl!" He yelled at the same time he tried to remember her name.

"What's going on? What's wrong?!" He yelled the loudest he could.

Neo was at least two yards away from her when he yelled.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy!!"
Broken Daffodil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:42 pm

スカイ気に入り

“SUKAI__KINIIRI”

__||||________________||||____________||||________________________||||___
Mental State:In Reality|In 2d world. |||| Location:Outside The Mushroom Kingdom |||| Guest: No one!|||| Lover:No one! |||| Money:$1000
Text |||| Home:111☼ Etoile Housing District |||| Seasonal Clothes: Sweater over original clothing in pick |||| OOC: Empty ||||

__||||________________||||____________||||________________________||||___

A loud husky, deep voice echoed with Sukai’s scream. She didn’t even notice the person walking towards until she saw moving colors from the corner of her eye. She gasped dramatically while slapping her hands over her mouth and widening her eyes exposing white surrounding crimson. She froze, in better words, she felt frozen. Her legs, her back and stomach became stiff and her chest tightened. It became so tight, she honestly was not sure if she was breathing. A rush of embarrassment came over her whole body causing her to blush intensely. She thought she came here alone. Neon Lights didn’t open until late night, Sukai thought. What was this guy doing here? Sukai’s expression chanced from surprise to anger. Her nose wrinkled and her eyes narrowed. She recognized this guy. He was the one she met at the video game arcade place. Suddenly her expression changed to calm because she also remember that he called her cute. ”What?! You know! It’s rude to stalk people while they’re having a melt down!”

xXAwkwardXPineappleXx
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Broken Daffodil

Shirtless Gekko

3,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:28 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:45 am

Where am I? My home.
What am I doing? Unpacking and putting everything away.
Where do I work? Neon Lights (Manager)
What do I have on me? Wallet, ID
What am I wearing? Suit

Money: $983.81

Once inside the club, Shiro looked around. Since he was the only one there, which really didn't surprise him. He set to work on cleaning up the club, wiping down tables and the bar. Deciding it was too quiet, he turned on the stereo system, hooked up his mp3 player and listened to some music. He smiled and sang along with the songs. A few minutes later, Shiro sat down in one of the chairs and looked around the dance floor. "Hopefully this place is popular." He said to himself then went to his office and looked over the finacial s of the club.
|| ||

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Where am I? My home.
What am I doing? Unpacking and putting everything away.
Where do I work? Neon Lights (Manager)
What do I have on me? Wallet, ID
What am I wearing? Suit

Money: $983.81

After a few hours, Shiro sat back in his seat and rubbed his temple. With a long sigh, he stood up and straightened the papers on his desk. He went back out the dance floor and looked around. Just then his stomach growled. 'Were should I go to eat?' He thought as he walked over to the door, walked out, locked the door and decided to go to a restaurant for something to eat.
|| Exit Neon Lights ||

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:26 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

Neon Lights, pretty much the closest bar to home that wasn't the Shimering Starfish, which she wasn't going to only because its owner was in the hospital this morning. No point in going if her friend wasn't there, no discounts. Besides, she could go for a little music and dancing with her drink. It wasn't early to be drinking because technically this was her 'night' off, and the only time she could drink. It was lame she was by herself, but she would be anyway because no one came to bars early in the day. Which was to her benefit! She could get a little tipsy and dance without any cares- she was so over getting utterly wasted like every twenty-one year old did in those days. Using her fingers to brush and fluff her china bob, the woman took a good amount of cash and hid it in her bra before locking her purse in the trunk of her car. Not smart to bring it inside where it could be pillaged or left behind! Huffing, she trotted inside, lifting her eyes to inspect the place as she wondered towards the bar. Maybe this was a little too much party, goodness!

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* So Single
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc:
GMassacre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
╼ Love isn't soft like some poets say.
Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
-Stephen King ╼

Mishka walked into the club and behind the counter, showing a security guard his ID because damn him if he was going to get kicked out his first day for something so silly. He tucked his nerd wallet back into the pocket of his jeans and took off his sunglasses hanging them onto his shirt and making sure to tuck them under his scarf. Only moment after he stepped behind the bar a young boy pulled him aside and ordered an Italian Apple Martini. Mish nodded, made the drink and traded it for cash. He watched as the boy dance off into the crowd and scuffed. "Isn't it a little early for something so heavy?" He murmured to himself and looked down at the cash. "And no tip, teenagers." He grumbled, placing the money in the cash register where it belonged. A few more drinks where ordered then everything settled for a while. He leaned onto the counter and watched the crowd moved, uncoordinated and sloppy. He had spent a lot of time at bar and pubs and clubs when he was a teenager, and when he wasn't moping around at Romans house he was moping around at some whole-in-the-wall bar trying to pick up some guy who looked interested or chick who rubbed up the right way. Through the loud music and stomping of feet and mostly drunken chatter he heard the door open and close, well he felt the breeze more then he heard the door. He stood up and looked over the direction, watching as the brunet walked in the door. He started to roll up the sleeves of his shirt and walked a little closer to her so his voice could be heard. "What can I get you today?" He asked, tossing in a small smile for good measure.

User Image
╼ & will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after?
I will not, for no one ever does.
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| Bartender at Neon Lights ||
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Attire /+ ||
|| Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[No one] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

whiters4

User Image

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:07 am
User Image

Oh! There actually were people here, plenty of them! The doctor was surprised, walking along the edge of the room until she passed the dance floor into a clear area. She couldn't help but discretely gawk, her hand covering her mouth. She hadn't moved like that since...since she was that age. She couldn't even remember how to make her body move like that. The woman was amused and shocked, stepping over a small puddle and passing up and loosely clad woman dancing up on a small stage. When did they start hiring strippers here?! Dia was in the middle of downright thinking this was a bad choice, giving a small start and spinning around as a voice sounded not too far from her. The thick guild and scraggly beard was a relief if only because it meant he wasn't another teenager or twenty-something. The woman sighed, her hand leaving her heart as she dropped her hand and approached him. "I came for a drink, and was s little blindsided." She replied, raising her voice an octive and tucking one side of her hair behind her ear. "I'm not sure, maybe a Malibu Bay Breeze? And maybe a little rescue, an open seat is good enough." She raised a brow, trying to see perhaps where he came from. He was an employee right, not some creep pushing up on her? This wasn't her scene, it was doubtful she'd be here long. She wasn't horrified, she certainly wasn't a shriveled granny, but she'd outgrown the wild gyrating and partying all night.

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Loves Children

Ooc:
GMassacre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:53 am
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

Mishka nodded and turned his back to her for a moment to collect the things he would need for her drink. He was never bartender before, but after practicing how to make and mix drinks at home (For himself of course) he got the hang of it pretty quick. And its not like he planned to work here forever, just until a better thing came along but he's got to make ends meet somehow. he turned back towards her and pointed to the bar stool a little to his right. He set the glass on a coaster in front of the seat, placed an orange slice on the side and dropped in a straw. "That will be 8 dollars." He informed her before taking the time to look her up and down, not to be a creep just to try to figure out more about her. "So what brings you here?" He started, the place had people yeah but it wasn't exactly bustling or filled to the brim, so small talk would be nice. Something has to have brought her here, she was old. Not old in a bad way, old like his old. Probably in her early to early or mid 30rds and probably with some life problem that dropped her into a club filled with people ranging from 16-mid 20s and a whole bunch of strippers. Which, in all honesty, he didn't much mind. The scene was a rather familiar one for him and he never had a problem dating or f*cking people younger or older than him, as long as they where above the age of consent, sober and actually wanted it he was game.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Attire /+ ||
|| With-[A customer] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

User Image

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Dia watched as the male turned facing away from her, briefly glancing over her shoulder as he mixed her preferred choice and placed it at a stool. A bar stool wasn't the ideal open seat she was asking for, since she was in a dress, but she went for it anyway. She maneuvered herself into the seat, tucking her dress under her thighs before sighing quietly. Eight dollars? With a rod, her eyes fell to her bosom long enough to pinch out a twenty dollar bill and plop it down on the wooden bar top. She then inched her her fingers along her glass, feeling them slide along the condensation before she pulled the drink closer and took the first sip from the straw. "Mm." Why was she here? She hummed, sitting up a little straighter and stirring her drink with the small apparatus provided with it. "Unwinding from a fourteen hour shift." She retorted promptly, eyes falling downcast back onto her drink. Not looking for a wild party with the first someone who came sloshing over here calling her baby. Too bad her only solace was the employee, although from the looks of things he probably could mingle a little more intimately without catching heat for it. This place was intense. "Besides, my ex hasn't finished getting his things out of my place and it kinda bugs me." They hadn't broken it off on bad terms, in fact they were still rather fond of one another. They were simply living different lives, so it made sense that they should do that on their own terms. Still, Dia was getting tired of having his stuff around, no break up happened that easily; it was a downer to be staring at the album full of wedding plans. She should thrown the damn thing away already, but what to do with the ring? Sell it? Probably.

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Loves Children

Ooc: You didnt quote me in your reply x3

GMassacre"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

He picked up the 20 from the bar and put it in the cash register, sliding her back a 10 and two ones. He watched her fingers crawl up the side of her glass as she slid it closer to her and take a sip, humming in response. He smiled to himself, pleased with his work. She spoke, a fourteen hour shift? God he hated days like that. He worked those kind of hours back in his shop. It wasn't a busy enough shop to hire employees to enhance hours with so he'd work the whole 15 hours some day. His wife would sometimes work long hours at her cafe but her shop often had people, she would normally come home early and help him around the flower shop. She spoke again, and he pushed himself out of his thoughts and paid attention to her. Ah, an ex boyfriend. He wasn't all that surprised, there was only so many things that would pull someone into an place like this. He nodded and leaned forward on the counter resting on his elbows on it, to get closer, so that they could converse and actually hear one another. "Is he stalling on purpose or was it just a recent thing?" He asked, turning his head slightly to the left side, clasping his hands together and fitting his fingers between one another. Relationships where a hard deal, then endings of them where even worse. Even if they ended on good terms the whole atmosphere becomes tense and awkward and just overall uncomfortable.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Attire /+ ||
|| With-[No one] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-Oh, sorry about that, I was tired and didn't even notice.] ||

whiters4

User Image

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Dia kicked her legs back and forth, taking it easy with the drink for the time being. She was going to have another, but didn't want the alcohol to hit all at once. If that were the case, she would have ordered a shot. A slow working buzz was good enough for her, she did have to take herself home after this. Licking her lips, the brunet noted the thoughtful look on the bartenders features. When he asked about Gin, she heaved her shoulders and cocked her head to one side. "It's been three weeks, but he hasn't been back in two since leaving. I might know more if I were ever home, but that's why I'm in this situation to begin with." And the woman shrugged again. She was a workaholic. If was okay before because she was doing humanitarian work, Gin could always be right beside her; but since moving here, she did her job and he was stuck at home with he company work. They were kinda set up for failure, other than the fact she hadn't been her old self since moving half way across the globe. This was more or less her fault. "So I'm stuck with half a house full of boxes until further notice. Bummer." She huffed, fluttering her bangs before lowering the contents of her glass several inches with another sip. Ah~ "Anywho, you've probably heard this story a thousand times. I'm Dia, it's a pleasure to meet you."

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Loves Children

Ooc: it's okay!

GMassacre

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff