Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Reserve Beater ♥ Single ♥ Second Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina smirked as he smiled at her. Then... Realized what he said and started chuckling. "You don't have a date either? I was sure with how charming you are that someone would have. As for me? I'm a bit shy around boys. Most of my friends are girls." She said still chuckling. She had no problems admitting this though. She noticed that he seemed distracted by something. And her gaze found her best friend talking with Jesse. She smirked. Ari was such a cutie! And Jesse wasn't bad looking either. It was cute! The dirty blonde stretched awkwardly as she looked around. "Well, they certainly pulled out all the stops for this, don't you think?" She asked with a smile. It was definitely pretty in this room. "Well... Since there isn't anything really else to do, would you care to dance? I'm not very good at it, but we can certainly try together if you aren't either." She offered.

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Yule Ball attire
And it feels good to be with people like Benjamin
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh! It's Benjamin!

╚═════════════════════╝

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Dapper at the Yule Ball with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Like you haven't danced with her before... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho followed Tanya's gaze to see Jer and Gypsy enter, rolling his eyes a bit at the two of them. Seriously, couldn't they- Actually, no, he wasn't even going to ask that, he knew the answer. No, they couldn't go a couple hours with snogging each other senseless. He was pretty sure it was physically impossible for the pair. He really should've expected it; they'd gone overboard with the PDA before they'd been dating, why should it be any less obnoxious now? "I didn't mean him and you know it," the Ravenclaw said, rolling his eyes as he turned them back towards his girlfriend. "Actually, I'm pretty sure Jer's the only person in the world who can keep up with her. S'got my blessing. If he's putting up with her, it means I don't have to." He thanked his lucky stars that the dozens upon dozens of fights the couple had never seemed to last more than a few minutes, and that they made up with a quick make-out, if only because it meant he never had to deal with Gypsy ranting at him, or, Merlin forbid, sobbing all over him. He knew his sister was paranoid that one day she was going to say or do the thing and Jer would decide he'd had enough, but Echo didn't see it. They were basically perfect for each other, if such a thing existed. He wouldn't have thought two people with such big egos could be compatible, but somehow they made it work. Go figure.

spaceThe quick kiss and her words only served to deepen his blush. He shrugged a bit, though. "Dunno how it's adorable if I'm being honest," he told her. Okay, so maybe he knew what he was doing and was milking it just a little bit. She was cute when she got flustered and nothing seemed to fluster her more than him complimenting her. It didn't quite make sense to him, but then, a lot of things didn't make sense to him. At least he knew it worked, even if he didn't know how or why.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Yule Ball : Great Hall (Dance Floor)

Dakota knew he was late but he had some last minute things to write down and he couldn't decide on a good color for a flower. He wanted to give Feather something special and not just her Christmas gift. Not because she was his date but because she was his friend. Probably the closest one he had considering they were in the same house. Once he'd settled on the choice of flowers he rushed down to the great hall.

Entering the room, Dakota was amazed by the way it looked. The snow was beautiful and so was the rest of the room. Pulling his focus from that, he scurried off to find his pink haired date and probably the rest of their friends. Sure enough that's where she was. When Tori asked where he was Kota started sneaking up behind Feather. Signaling silently to Tori, Rider, and Lyall got up behind the pink haired girl. "Surprise," Dakota said bringing his arm around her so that he was holding his gift in front of her, a purple flower corsage to be exact.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I couldn't figure out what color to make it." Dakota said with a smile before looked to the rest of his friends. "Hey guys, you all look great. Oh, did I hear something about dancing?" he asked brightly. "I've never danced much before but I'm pretty sure I'm not terrible at it." He honestly didn't know much about the world of dance but he was willing to try. He had a date right so it was only right. He did however plan on giving his friends their gifts at some point in the evening.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Feather, Tori, Rider, Lyall

Wearing: Formal Attire with gifts

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

shabatha
The Shiny Furret
Miss GryffindorK
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:52 pm
x
User Image
Y V O N N E M O R E A U ○ ○ ○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______halfblood__fourth year__beater___slytherin__

People weren't kidding when they said they would "deck the halls". The place was smothered it in various shades of blue and ice, which was a potential hazard, especially for students (such as Yvonne) in heels. Not that she was afraid of falling, no: It was more the fact that she didn't want to flop like an angry fish onto the floor and making herself look like an idiot.

Her ebony-colored dress didn't really fit into this bright and shiny place. Not that she minded, since that just meant she would stand out, no? "This is a lot of people," she remarked.

{more short post is short}

Diamond Wales

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

get out of my wat

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:22 am
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin listened to what the girl had to say and quite frankly, he was surprised about it. He didn't normally associate himself with the word charming, but he assumed that the girl was telling the truth...to which he gladly accepted. He also was surprised to hear the girl had no date, to which he felt like he needed to provide for her, but he was way to shy to go about asking her if she wanted to be his date. But from the sound of it, she was just about as shy around boys as he was around girls. Two awkward ducks...one pond it seemed.

He took a few seconds to take in the surrounding as she mentioned them, finally realizing how hard they must've worked to decorate the place. It was fairly impressive that they turned the Great Hall into such a festive place. He wondered if they really worked hard or if someone just flicked their wand and it just appeared. He couldn't imagine that being the case however...mainly because the elegance and how in-depth that the place was had to call for some work. "It is very nice in here. The decoration is unmatched by anything I've ever seen," he admitted, telling the truth. He had never seen anything like it before.

That's when she asked him to dance, to which he casually nodded and with a smile, said, "That would be great. And it looks like you and me both are not too good." He gave her a small chuckle and started for the dance floor leading her in that direction, trying to remember if his father had taught him anything that involved dancing before, but he concluded quickly that no, he didn't, which was a shame. He hoped that this would go nicely. He thought he had the general idea of it down.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:01 am
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Time for the Yule Ball//I'm at: the Great Hall//Around: Toby and those in the Great Hall//Wearing: Gold

Ronna sighed as Toby told her that his feet would survive if she stepped on his foot and he then placed his hands on her waist and began to lead the first steps-just as Ronna took the first step also in attempt to take the lead. She frowned as she barely managed to miss actually stepping on Toby's left foot, and fell into following his lead. As she followed his lead in the steps she shook her head at Toby's smirk and muttered as she stepped moved a bit closer to him, "I remember why I hate dancing... the guy always takes the lead..."

As they continued, she noted Crash was with Alex of all people and she thought it was curious, her attention was quickly turned back to dancing with Toby, though she realized that she actually was doing better as she just let him take the lead instead of keeping focused on trying not to step on his foot the whole time. She leaned forward, and whined, "Can we quit yet? You got to see how horrific I am at dancing, right? And, I haven't stepped on your foot yet, so I figure we should quit while we are ahead. And, we could find your sister and bug her instead if you are going to protest the whole snogging in some old classroom..."

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC}}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:47 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy gave a silent laugh at Mira's reasoning behind the tiara. He didn't want to tell her that buying into whatever his friend said just gave him more reason to keep saying it but also because he actually quite liked how she looked in the tiara. "Well, I like it, so I guess he has his moments of insight." he signed with an impish grin. He blushed slightly as she told him he looked handsome again smoothing down his jacket subconsciously but mentally thanking his mother for sending him the suit along with his Christmas present. He didn't want to take the present all the way back up to his room so he took out his wand and shrunk down his gift with a spell his sister had told him and gently put it into his breast pocket. He offered his arm like a gentleman towards Mira as they walked from the dungeons all the way to the Great Hall. Timothy's eyes widened as he took in the sight of the beautiful decorations and even the charms snow falling from the ceiling. The professors went all out for the ball he supposed. "So, what would you like to do first?" he asked Mira with small smile.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

After the all commotion, [Ball Attire]
Ruffle and rustle, [Great Hall]
Saw I silence, [Mira]
All quiet and silently [A little nervous]
Prevailing upon. [OOC~sorry, to move it so quickly 8'D]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

spaceSeymour Benjamin Ryans had enough decency to at least wait till Timothy and Mira showed up to the ball before blessing them with his awesome presence (bothering them). However, when Timothy came in, Mira on his arm wearing blue and a tiara of all things a smirk glowed on the second year Slytherin's face as he held up his camera and snapped a few shots before laughing. "Ah, Timmy you did ask the Princesa? Or did she ask you? Heartless thing, really. Dude, I asked Mira first, she totally said yes to me, and then she stands me up for my best friend. I'm almost crushed."

He placed a hand on his heart mocking hurt. "It's because you bothered with a tie, isn't it, Timothy? Oh, well, plenty of other single ladies about for me if you two can play nicely and I get enough pictures of you two for my scrap book I'm making for your potential future wedding!" He joked holding up his camera laughing. He was glad he was one of the boys in his year who took his growing spurt early since he could easily keep the camera out of reach of his friend and Mira for now. He wasn't sure if Timothy would break the camera-but he would not put it past Mira. Which made the whole thing all the more funny for Benjamin.

(( OOC))
                                                    Translations: ....

Time: The Yule Ball
                                                    Place: The Great Hall
                                                    Wearing: A camera and somewhat formal clothes

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: White: The color of Innocence, right?

☁ ☂ ☁

"Ah and that would be so mature to sit here and sulk because you are angry for no good reason," Wendy answered to Vander's response to her, any sign of her wavering completely gone. Once again, she took the role of the more composed and mature individual she felt she was. Oh, sure Evander Lillantine was ranked far higher on a family tree than she had ben by birth, but it didn't mean her blood was any less pure than his. And, there was still the matter of she was a bit older none the less, even if he was slightly taller than her, and had higher rank and power. Besides, she acted substantially more mature than he did and more composed and she felt she was far more capable because of those traits for her. She could control her emotions-and quite frankly it was to the point it was rare for her to even think about what she felt on any matter at all-be it happiness or joy or anger and annoyance. Control and moderation were vital traits after all, and she valued her mask of composure and it was as flawless as any human could make it-or so she reckoned.

She curtsied when Vander said they might as well dance and reminded her of her stated doubts on his dancing abilities and got defensive as he assured her he could. When his hand shot out and grabbed her she winced the slightest at the unexpected tight grip of the boy and then regained her typical neutral expression though it was debatable if there was a hint of a blush lingering on her cheeks-most likely from irritation or frustration if anything, though she didn't reflect on it- as she crossed over to the dance floor and placed her other hand on Vander's shoulder and said, "Oh yes, please show me how wrong I am, then, Mr. Lillantine. So, sorry you have to demean yourself to feeling like you should entertain me, though," She added dryly. "After all, I can entertain myself just as easily-you don't have to extend the courtesy to me, after all," She added with her typical air of confidence.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:08 pm
We have a flair for the shade and the inbetween...
We like to run with the wolves from the darker scene!
When we turn the safety off, the shots are automatic...
All our friends tell their friends we're so dramatic!
We'll have you wrapped around our trigger finger.
Clean key yellow, you're the target for our stinger!
We'll make you flinch, make it hurt just a little...
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle!

Please keep your victory: Calm
Just give me little death: ...
I know that you're afraid of: Ball Attendees
What I might be made of: Yule Ball

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Morven garnered from Camila's decidedly lackluster response that the other girl did not want to talk about it. Well, she could understand not wanting to discuss family. It was a common theme with her, actually. "Probably," she agreed. At the subject change, though, she rolled her eyes expressively. "He's a second year," she said dismissively, though not as brusquely as she could have said it. There was a hint of hesitation in her words, though; she'd never talked about boys with anyone before. She knew other girls did, but she'd never really been one of the ones talking in hushed tones and glancing over her shoulders. She didn't even have any male friends. Boys had always been idiotic, and disgusting, and really not worth her time. Now, though... she didn't know anymore. Maybe some of them were alright. "He wanted to impress on me that he was lazy, I think. He was rude and sarcastic on purpose, like he wanted to throw me off. He acted like he was apart from it all. He told me I had to be either bored or desperate for company to be talking to him, but I don't think he minded having someone to talk to." She shrugged. "Are all boys like that, or do you think it was some weird quirk?" She could read girls much better than she could boys. She'd grown up with sisters, not brothers, and sisters who were open books in terms of what they were feeling, at that. She spotted Timothy, the mute boy, and Mira Mitchell entering the hall, and them immediately being ambushed by, speak of the devil, Ryans. He was taking pictures and laughing and it was the most animate Morven had ever seen him. She hadn't thought him capable of it. Too much effort.

IF YOU WANT TO RULE THE WORLD, YOU'VE GOT TO STOP PRETENDING.

Essy ze Ninja

We know the halls you walk are unforgiving.
It's not the kind of place to find your place among the living.
We have a plan, we've got the means for your liberation...
You'll only have to blur the lines on a few occasions...
We have the cure for your crisis, never patent pending!
If you come along with us the doors are never ending!
If you want to rule the world you've got to stop pretending!
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:33 am
User Image

"You know the days where I get to keep the last name League are limited," he pointed out with a sigh and a roll of his eyes as he took Leo's hand and placed his other hand on her waist and pulled her close as he began to lead, following the music's tempo. He shook his head and smiled as he changed the subject, "Regardless, Happy Christmas, Leonette. Has it been a good one so far?"

He wondered if Mira had stayed at the castle too for the Yule Ball, but his question was answered as she noticed her with Tanya's little brother being apparently annoyed by what David reasoned was probably considered the most obnoxious Slytherin in existence. He half wondered how he had managed not to be hexed or killed for a year and a half. Who knew? The hat probably knew what it was doing and the kid could handle himself. David had yet to see his sister, which he thought was a bit curious, and worrisome, but caught sight of the red hair of his cousin Wendy dancing with some boy. Apparently she found some pureblood Slytherin to go with-or that was what David could only assume. At least it kept the girl distracted and busy.

He looked back to Leo and added, "Oh, your sister is here already-mine isn't-but knowing Cathy she'll want to make some huge dramatic entrance or what not. Maybe it'll be good for her if I pretend I don't see Cathy whenever she does get here." He ended smiling.

Wearing: Formal Wear with a gift for Leo
Season: Time of the Yule Ball (presumably Christmas)

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

{OoC: Horrible post, so sorry. 16 hours of working two days in a row is exhausting... sweatdrop }

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:11 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

She crossed her arms over her chest, decidedly defensive, gazing out about the crowd like a hollow marble statue. Pretty to look at, but not much hid beneath the surface. It didn't matter, nothing mattered, really. She preferred to maintain the image of transcendence, yet she was anything but. She could rule the world, if she tried. If she could ever make it out of her cocoon of insecurities. She nodded along with Morven slowly, until the brunt of her next words caused her to spare a second glance in her direction. ”Have you seen the fourth years?” She shot back rhetorically, trying not to chuckle under her breath to maintain her facade. But it wasn't like she was lying, if the boys weren't stoic and hard as iron, they were long-haired, or meager, but always weird. She couldn't help but scrunch up her brows at the play-by-play of the interaction and shrugged.

”Sounds like he was trying too hard to be something he's not,” she stated matter-of-factly. ”But who's to say, boys' are all gits, one way or another.” And wasn't that the truth of it all? You just had to find the right git you could be an arse with. Right? Her gaze followed Morven for a few moments, highlighting on a blue dress and vivid, matching link cuffs on a Slytherin and Ravenclaw, respectfully. Adjacent to a less than formal, photographing, devil in question. She averted her gaze back to Morven and quirked a brow. ”Unless the quirk was lying... but... I do hear boys' are mean to the girls' they might like.” She tried not to grin; she didn't know why she said it, she just couldn't help herself.

[OOC:// ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Third Year┈━═
Great Hall, The Yule Ball
Dressed in:
Yull Ball Gown
13 yrs5' 3"126lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya chuckled at Echo's response agreeing that the slightly shorter Slytherin was the only person she knew that could follow how Gypsy's mind works, possibly better than the girl herself. She didn't spend much time with Jer to know his inner workings but she knew enough to understand that he and her where a practically perfect match. That and the two of them had been in love for a while considering the pool she had created and collected last year when they got together. The two of them might sometimes (ok, most times) be a pain but they certainly weren't a pain in her coin purse. She grinned at his blush and his apparent non-knowledge of his cuteness finding him even more so, if that were possible. It's not to say that she hadn't recognized that her friend was cute before last year, if she were to be completely truthful with herself she noticed way back when they were ten. But at the time, being friends with him and annoying him on a near daily basis seemed more important than thinking about his cuteness and whether or not he thought she was cute as well. She had attempted to temper down those feelings and make them seem familial and it had worked for a short while but when they emerged, they came in like an writer's foot up your favorite character's a**. Tanya snickered to herself at the analogy before she decided to test her boyfriend's resilience and laid her head on his shoulders as they continued their dance.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Yule Shoot Your Eye OutWhere: Great HallWith: EchoThinking: He really isOOC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Dapper at the Yule Ball with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Like you haven't danced with her before... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho had to admit, it caught him off-guard when she didn't offer some witty retort back. It wasn't really like her to be quiet, after all. That was more his thing. Her head coming to rest on his shoulder made his heart leap, and he smiled faintly, chewing on the inside of his cheek. The hand on her hip slid around to her lower back, and he stepped in a little closer, taking a deep breath. As always, he couldn't help but notice how nice she smelled, which was at least less awkward now than it had been in the past. He remembered the day they'd run into one another in the bookstore all those years ago. At ten, it'd been seriously weird. At twelve, only slightly less so, or so he figured. Now, though... well, she was his girlfriend. And she did smell nice... even if tonight there was a fair bit of hairspray and other nonsense covering it up. He let out a soft, happy sigh. So far, this was actually going really well. Which sort of blew his mind, but it really shouldn't have. They'd been friends forever, it wasn't like she was some random pretty girl he'd had a crush on. She knew him better than anyone else in the world, even his parents or his sister. And he was pretty sure he was the same with her. They were in sync with each other... it was nice. He pressed a light kiss to her temple and closed his eyes, not saying a word, or even having anything to say. He just wanted to enjoy the moment. There was plenty of time for talking later, right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

The faces around her blurred, for Crash was the only face Alexandria focused her line of vision on. Really, who cared about anyone else? They were all unimportant tonight. The fifteen year old felt as though the lights in the whole room dimmed (if that was even possible considering how dark the Great Hall looked already), and a spotlight shined on the hopefully soon-to-be couple. They stared at each other for a moment, taking in the wondrous “dressed to the nines” styles they both went with. Interestingly enough, the colours both Alex and Crash chose to sport matched. Well, the polish on Alex’s nails and the lipstick on her lips were the only aspects of her outfit that matched her date’s red shirt, but silver was close enough to black, wasn’t it?

Although Alexandria hated ditzy, giggling girlie girls, she couldn’t help but muster a laugh at the seventeen year old’s remark. “Bet you never thought you’d see me like this,” she commented. When she put her mind to it, the fifth year could make herself look rather irresistible, if she had to label it. Red lips united into a closed mouth smile as Alex linked her arm around Crash’s, and he led her deeper towards into the Great Hall. “Thank you.” The brunette walked alongside Crash until he asked her to dance. “I’d love to,” she answered, letting go of his arm to lock her wrists around the back of his neck. Hopefully, dancing in heels wasn’t much harder than dancing with flat shoes or barefoot. Alex really didn’t want to embarrassingly trip over herself and fall into Crash.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

Essy ze Ninja

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]