Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [3/3/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shane B McMahon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Shane B McMahon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:20 pm
Mikey would attempt to roll out of the way!  
Finn Balor rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:22 pm
The crowd goes wild as Finn Balor hooks his leg for the win as Finn looks up to the lights.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Shane B McMahon generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 9!

Shane B McMahon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:23 pm
Mikey would attempt to get the shoulder up at 2 and a half!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:38 pm
Finn smacks the mat as his head is on the mat. On his knees Finn is feeling very emotional all he needed was a second chance to prove he deserves this title. Finn then looks up at the lights of the arena as sweat runs down his face he then stands up looking like a complete bad-a** as the ref runs to Finn handing him the title and raising his hand in victory.

User Image

"HERE'S YOUR WINNER AND THE NEEEEEW TNWR PARAMOUNT CHAMPION FINN................. BALORRR!"

User Image

Finn would take his title as he climbs the top turnbuckle posing with his title as he raises it into the air pointing at the members of the 'Balor Club' who has been behind him since he started. Finn would come down as he demands a mic as his theme continues to play. Finn theme fades away as the crowd chants "THAT WAS AWESOME!" chants. "Now tonight, tonight is a new awakening..... A new side of Finn Balor." crowd cheers. "This right here is what i've been working for since I got here, not in if for the paychecks, or for the fast cars and mansions, I here to prove that I am the best in this division. With this title I will defend it whenever I have to no matter who my opponent is..." The crowd cheers knowing Finn is going to be a fighting champion. "So for the guys like Cesaro, Tyler Breeze, Matt Allen, and Roman Regins..... (crowd cheers instantly for Roman.) I am right here I'm not hiding from any man back there my statement has been made because tonight FINN....HAS....RISEN!"Finn then drops the mic as he grabs the title with both arms holding it into the air as his theme plays. Finn the exits the ring heading backstage

Finn Balor

Gekko

The First X-Man

Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:39 pm
After the match the crowd was on their feet. A title change had already happened just after the PPV. And in the next show at that. Finn's theme celebration was interrupted by a familiar one itself. Thundering throughout the arena as a surprise as Dolph Ziggler had come forth to center stage. His entrance music didn't last long as he had just come out to clap for Finn but also let him know as a gesture that he was coming for the title. He knew well of Mikey's rematch clause but he wanted both competitors to not overlook him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 pm
Mikey would get to his feet, holding his gut..  

Shane B McMahon

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:44 pm
Finn music was interrupted by Dolph Ziggler's for a quick second, as Finn is walking up the ramp and he sees Dolph. Finn then walks to the stage meeting Dolph Ziggler for the first time as Finn is starring at him eye to eye. Finn then looks down at the Paramount Championship then back at Dolph as if he is sending Dolph a message. Finn then smirks at Dolph and raises his title into the air. Finn nods his head knowing this is what he wants as Finn is embracing this target on his back. Finn then walks pass Dolph going backstage.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff