Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:42 am
xX Nekomi Xx
Umm...... Do we have a theme for this meetup?
Not really just show up! Every once in awhile we will have a theme but we didn't plan on one. Maybe in the future we will.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:51 am
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

♥actually that looks like it'll work really well! so switch tomorrow's hangout to the guild chat? or should we still hold it in towns 1?
It's up to you. 3nodding
I'm holding Thursday's meet in the guild chat. Pickled Cactus brought up that it may be best also to have meet ups in the towns as well since some people who aren't in the guild may want to join. Like I said before though it's really up to you!  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:52 am
xXDark Death DollXx
systemfailure99

xXDark Death DollXx

Try the join chat feature on the guild home. You may need to refresh a couple of times to get in. I think in the future we should hold our parties there so we won't have to search for people.

that's not a bad idea.
Thank Hassli for bringing it up!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:53 am
Toxi of the Grunnies
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Try the join chat feature on the guild home. You may need to refresh a couple of times to get in. I think in the future we should hold our parties there so we won't have to search for people.

classified_diedrich

Can people who aren't in the guild can get in there?

classified_diedrich

Nope, it'd be a guild only party! I should make note of that.

EDIT: I don't know...maybe I can test it out with my mule Captain Alister Zeta!  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:59 am
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Did any of you want to host an another Easter flash space meet up later this week either tomorrow, Wednesday or Friday? I can host one on Thursday.

sure, i'm free all those days because of break! but what time are you thinking of? timezones are a problem for me confused

edit: i saw the times you listed on the front page, i'll only be able to host a bit later than that, like 8pm EST and later sweatdrop

Don't worry about it! Some people like to party later. Actually it's kind of convenient that you can come on later so that peeps can par-d all night long! Just let me know what specific days so I can get it posted in the Flash Space Easter thing and update the first page xd
((I still owe you fried pickles don't I??))

i guess it's good to have varying times so people with different timezones (like me most of the time bahaha) don't miss out. biggrin
                hm, since all the days already have a main host, and i can't make it on Sat... so how about i'll try to cohost on Thurs and Fri? help out wherever i can and maybe even throw in a few game ideas.
                LOL NO I THINK I'M THE ONE WHO HASN'T REPLIED emo
                and yeah, the guild chat is good bc it's a personal space! unless you want something with a nicer background/setting then it's Towns 2.

The difficulty of Towns 2 is the layering issue. It's hard to find people who are not your friends. Users have to refresh a bunch of times in order for find the people they want to. Unless they are friends with that person, they can teleport to them.

We used Towns 1 just so people can find the address of our event. So far we've been using 1 Barton 001055.

lol don't worry I have to hand over the pickles! I like the fact that you can party later. I know we had a handful actually the last time I did these. So lemme add you as a cohost on Thursday and Friday.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:23 am
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

♥actually that looks like it'll work really well! so switch tomorrow's hangout to the guild chat? or should we still hold it in towns 1?
It's up to you. 3nodding
I'm holding Thursday's meet in the guild chat. Pickled Cactus brought up that it may be best also to have meet ups in the towns as well since some people who aren't in the guild may want to join. Like I said before though it's really up to you!

User Image

♥Yeah! I think towns 1 is better since I didn't realize people not in the guild can't join
        ♥Maybe use towns during events and otherwise use the guild?

Sindeyella

xX Nekomi Xx

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:24 am
systemfailure99
xX Nekomi Xx
Not really just show up! Every once in awhile we will have a theme but we didn't plan on one. Maybe in the future we will.

Ok! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 am
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

It's up to you. 3nodding

User Image

♥Yeah! I think towns 1 is better since I didn't realize people not in the guild can't join
Okay I'll keep yours as a Towns 1 event. I think every so often it would be nice to hold an in-guild event though!  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:44 am
xX Nekomi Xx
systemfailure99
xX Nekomi Xx

Ok! whee
We updated our days on the first page so check it out whenever. We'd love to see you there!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:12 am
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

It's up to you. 3nodding

User Image

Okay I'll keep yours as a Towns 1 event. I think every so often it would be nice to hold an in-guild event though!

User Image

♥Sounds good! *readies self for tonight

Sindeyella

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:14 am
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

It's up to you. 3nodding

User Image

User Image

Best of luck! I will be there sometime before 7pm!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:18 am
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
It's up to you. 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

♥Awesome! See you later then! *runs off to do avimations...

Sindeyella

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:26 am
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
It's up to you. 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ahh! I forgot about that! Keep up the good work!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:27 am
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

User Image

User Image

♥Yeah, thanks! if I stream, I'll post it in the D-ster thread emotion_yatta

Sindeyella

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:31 am
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

User Image

User Image

♥Yeah, thanks! if I stream, I'll post it in the D-ster thread emotion_yatta
I will check that out later if I can. I have to get back to studying. I don't want my day off from work to be wasted! lol  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff