Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
Chat Room || Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:37 pm
I've already been approved, but is it okay for me to wait until after the meeting is over to post in the village?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:34 pm
bird lawyer
I've already been approved, but is it okay for me to wait until after the meeting is over to post in the village?

You're welcome to wait but you can also post at the Academy with the rest of the genin smile that's where Sypher will be going after the meeting.
It's up to you ⌒.⌒ you will not be punished for wanting to wait foe your first post

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:45 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
You're welcome to wait but you can also post at the Academy with the rest of the genin smile that's where Sypher will be going after the meeting.
It's up to you ⌒.⌒ you will not be punished for wanting to wait foe your first post

Alright! Are the genin being assigned teams at the academy or is it just where all the new chars are hanging out? o 3o

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:58 pm
bird lawyer

Alright! Are the genin being assigned teams at the academy or is it just where all the new chars are hanging out? o 3o

Just hanging out ⌒.⌒  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:22 pm
Just hanging out ⌒.⌒

Well, there's quite a bit of people there just getting to know each other so I might make a post to learn a jutsu or a training mission before wandering inside. o uo
One more thing, though: do I need to go to the kage's office for each mission I want to take on?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:51 pm
bird lawyer
Just hanging out ⌒.⌒

Well, there's quite a bit of people there just getting to know each other so I might make a post to learn a jutsu or a training mission before wandering inside. o uo
One more thing, though: do I need to go to the kage's office for each mission I want to take on?

Technically, yes. But genin level missions, the lowest ones, you can do without having Kage permission. But before anyone can do missions, they need to get headbands smile So all the genin need to at least get headbands before taking missions.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:17 pm
Technically, yes. But genin level missions, the lowest ones, you can do without having Kage permission. But before anyone can do missions, they need to get headbands smile So all the genin need to at least get headbands before taking missions.

Ooh, so after the meeting all of us will need to go to your office for headbands. Got it! o wo

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:19 pm
bird lawyer

Ooh, so after the meeting all of us will need to go to your office for headbands. Got it! o wo

No xD Sypher is going to come to the academy. So he's going to come to you guys.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:21 pm

No xD Sypher is going to come to the academy. So he's going to come to you guys.

XP Okay I'll just post there then and wait. Lmao sorry I'm difficult but i'm cute so it's worth it

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:25 pm
bird lawyer

XP Okay I'll just post there then and wait. Lmao sorry I'm difficult but i'm cute so it's worth it

xD GOOD. Go, make friends, don't let World stick his finger down your throat and be at ease.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:12 pm
bird lawyer

Welcome to Kiri !!!!! *^* b

Uh ill post tomorrow giving Sleepy one more day ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:24 pm
Lmao I failed my Trigonometry final but I still passed the class by one point.

Thank jeebuz. Now f the real world, time to return to Gaia. heart  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:43 pm
Utami-sensei's thread is missing? Rest in Peace. I guess I will have to meet her at different places around the village, instead.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:50 pm
Huntress Kitteh

Wow, congrazzles! I just got the news about the finals I'll have in Spanish... Next week I'll have six Spanish tests where two are finals and one's an oral exam. //screams internally// At least Spanish is easier than math lol

bird lawyer

Friend

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:52 pm
bird lawyer
Huntress Kitteh

Wow, congrazzles! I just got the news about the finals I'll have in Spanish... Next week I'll have six Spanish tests where two are finals and one's an oral exam. //screams internally// At least Spanish is easier than math lol

May Jeebuz be with you. I can't speak Spanish to save my life haha. I'm Learning French though.

Now I'm gonna go scour around Kiri and see who Kameko will bother talking to. x3  
♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games