Love or no Love??
  Love [its the best]
  no love [it leads to pain]
  ....no comment...[meep]
View Results

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:28 pm
ZenRyu of Light
hmm....I thought my relationship with my ex of four years was perfect. I thought she'd be the one I'd spend my life with. During the first year or two, things were great. We loved each other deeply, and I thought nothing could ruin it. But...I soon noticed all these little signs, but I chosed to ignore them. Then about two year ago, I was forced to move away, so we tried having a long distance relationship. The signs bugged me more and more, because I soon noticed them in all the emails and calls she made to me. She was different. Then March of this year, she broke up with me. I was miserable for 6 months, and I swore never to love again. Not too long ago, her older sister confessed that my ex had been cheating on me behind my back.

I ended up falling in love again with someone else. And Im very happy now. Happier than I have ever been. She's a really great person, and she and I seem to have been meant for each other.

I guess what Im trying to say is, no matter how much you try to avoid love, it will always find you, and in the wierdest ways too. You can't always predict love, so don't try to find it. Then again, don't abuse it either. If you do, it'll only seem like a game to you, and you'll lose the satisfactory of loving or being loved by someone. And long distance relationships only work out when both sides are trying to make it work. They must be willed enough to dedicate so much to it. But in the event that love doesn't work out for you, just move on and dont worry. Love will come again.

I've been in a similar situation, man. Love hurts sometimes, but it can also be amazing!

I agree that you shouldn't go looking for love; love finds you when it's meant to find you. Too many people go looking for love, and end up convincing themselves they're in love because they want to believe that they are. That's not how it works. And yes, long-distance relationships can work. I've had experience with them, and I have faith that they can work. They just take a little more work than regular relationships. Some people don't like them because they like going on dates and having physical intimacy, but all I need is love. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true. If I'm in love and I'm loved in return, and I feel so incredibly happy when I think about him and imagine being in his arms, that's all I really need. although I do hope I can see him this Christmas. I would do anything to see him and hold him again soon . . .

I love my Jesse heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:03 pm
there's a guy i hate because i can't hate him, my ex, every time i think about how it was between us my hearts aches so much i feel like im gonna puke. everytime i close my eyes isee him literally! i have dreams about him and me getting back together but it hasn't happened. when that b*****d broke up with me he was simileing! but even time i see him and everytime he make a corny joke, i can't help but laugh. sometimes i can hate my own heart so much.....  

mammalfeather

Chibi Itachi139

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:51 pm
Is love that special kind of hate that's like regular hate, but so much more black? Like if she was a street gang, you'd f*cking go to war with her using bottles and chains?

If not, I have no Idea how it feels to experience this "love".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:33 pm
I don't believe in love and I don't really think I'll ever find the one for me. Not through internet or anything, I have just given up hope on finding love. cry  

melancholymolly

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:14 am
Hey, don't give up. Like everyone says, don't try to look for it, let it find you. I want to believe it myself, but I've been weilding a broken heard for three-four years now. But, you shouldn't think like this loser does.

Besides, Love isn't something that is exactly easy to find. When you do find the one for you, you shall. If you ask me, I'd go out with you. ot through pity or anything, but maybe because I have feelings for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:44 pm
thanks smile  

melancholymolly

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:17 pm
Love is, for me, one of the two points to life. That should give you some idea of how highly I value it. ^^

Really though... Love is amazing. It's worth the risk of pain. Hell though, if we didn't do anything that might get us hurt we wouldn't walk down the street in the mornings. That might be a bit of an extreme example, but you see my point. Most good things in life involve risk. One might argue that all the best things do. Love is no different, and in the end it's what has meant the most to me. Love's worth the risk, and when it's over, it was worth the pain of loosing it.

There's a kind of love I find underrated, though - platonic love. Love between friends or family is just as valid and fulfilling as love between lovers. People shouldn't be so quick to forget about it. Indeed, it can outlast the romantic sort and end up making you happier anyway.

So... I'm all for love. : )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:44 pm
Wow, it's kinda funny, but you make the point I was trying to make.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

darkrock64

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:48 pm
i havent felt much since i blocked out most of my emotions anyway my point is that love only means someone else will get hurt thats part of why i blocked most of my positive emotions.. i got hurt badly in the past and never wanted to feel that pain again. pm me for details.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:41 pm
Love is the greatest thing I've ever experienced, and totally worth the heart break (and believe you me, I've had my heart crushed into eeny weeny peices (thank ghandi for duct tape))  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Lunar-Escape

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aye. My boyfriend dumped me a couple days ago for someone older than me on Myspace. We really did love each other but he wanted better...I've been trying to get him back but I decided to take a break for a while and just see what happens. He's been a real jackass about the whole thing, too. stare

Anyway, I think it's worth it. Like someone else said:
"It's better to love and lost, then to have never loved at all.
Pain is a part of being alive."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:11 pm
I hope I find love soon. Being in love with someone is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

and Ramen sorry about the breakup  

Ashie1002

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:30 pm
I apologize about the break-up, and wish for you to find love, both of you. I also wish you good luck in said adventures.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:12 pm
I'm devout in my belief that 'the one', or whatever you want to call it, won't come around until I'm much older than I am now.

I say fall in love as many times as you can. It's great. Even the heart break. It's all part of it.

You can't have anything great without something s**t. Just get over it, power through it and do it all again!

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers