Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

The tall red-head, rushed inside the gym with his hood, lightly drizzled on by the rain. He panted softly under his breath from his run. 'I could be taking a nap at home...drinking hot chocolate and playing video games, but noooooooo I decided I needed to better my lifestyle and get into shape.' he thought, as he lowered down his hoody and a small white furry creature was curled up his hoodie. He had only moved into town not a few hours ago, and he surely wanted to take this opportunity and start right...even if it meant getting sweaty in the process.

It was his pet ferret, Peko that appeared, who was snuggling against Felix's neck. The red-head giggled a bit from Peko's touch. He then reframed himself and placed his hood lightly on top of Peko, in case if he wasn't allowed to bring pets here. Felix walked to the main desk and smiled at the desk member, he looked behind her seeing the prices for what he should pay for...most likely he wasn't going to go to the gym everyday. So the standard day use was right for him.

"The Everyday Use, please." he said with a kind smile, reaching from his back pocket taking out his wallet, and gave the cashier five dollars, before putting his wallet back in his pocket. He walked over a little ways after the front desk, and surveyed the gym. He felt a sweat drop from the side of his head. "I have no idea where to start...."he said softly, hanging his head low in defeat. Peko rubbed her head on Felix's cheek comforting the poor red-head.

$995 || Relaxed || Outfit || Peko || Single like a Pringle || With: Peko....and strangers around this gym.

spicy meme boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:55 pm
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || Work Out || ❤-Not sure. ||Thought: ...

User Image
                                      You loved him like a mouthful of whiskey.
                                      He numbed your lips, as well as your heart.

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey packed a duffle with some stuff. An extra pair of clothes some water a towel in case the gym had a shower. He then proceeded to walk to the gym. He normally worked out at his house but he only had limited supplies there. Going to a gym sounded like it would work a lot better for him. He had a lot of emotions back up and being able to focus all of that energy on keeping fit sounded like a better idea than sitting at home and seeping in it. So with a little bit of research he found out where the gym was, got dressed for it, and walked. He planned on just getting a season plan and going to the gym 4 times a week. He was kind of big on getting his exercise but then again he had to work twice as hard to keep his figure.

He got to the gym and walked up to the front desk and asked for a season pass paying the person at the front desk 20 dollars. He went to the back of the gym and went into the lockers He went to an open locker and opened it, stuffing his duffle bag inside and locking the locker. Today he decided to do back and biceps so he decided to head over to to the pull up station but on his way there he saw a red head who looked very confused to say the least. He wondered if he should do anything about it. "Excuse me, do you need help with anything?" After he said it he realized he sounded like an employee, he hoped his appearance would tell him otherwise.
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

And like bourbon he burned
                                      the whole way down.

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC: Sorry this post was... well... kind of bad sweatdrop I was a little distracted plus it took forever.
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Only Casey can hear Pedri
Skyler the Poet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Felix sighed, feeling Peko nuzzle on his cheek, and then turned his head to his side, looking at the man that had approached him. This person was better built than he was, which only made him feel even worse. But, then his light green eyes looked at the tattoos, which made his mood lit up seeing that each piece was a unique and...space themed. 'Does this dude want to be an astronaut or something...?' his thoughts wandered for a moment. His eyes soon met the man's blue eyes.

Peko, poked her head out of Felix's hood, and stared at the fellow that had approached her owner, and nodded her head, giving him a greeting. Felix shoved his hands into his hoodie's pockets. "I feel like you don't work here...sooo why ask me that?" he said jokingly, with a light chuckle. "Don't worry about me, I tend to over exaggerate sometimes...it's just that I don't know really where to start, hell I don't even know what my body needs to adjust to in the first place." he continued and added with more giggles.

"Nice tattoos...and nice tank top, they have a good message about them." he said with a smile. The red-head turned to look around the gym again, before facing the man. He was a pretty good looking guy, looks tough, but almost harmless, sensing his nature from the man's posture.

$995 || Relaxed...yet Curious || Outfit || Peko || Single like a Pringle || With: Peko....and this dude.

spicy meme boy
No worries lol It took me forever to come up with the post just done now ^^"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey watched as the redhead examine his tattoo's. It wasn't like he spent a long time staring but Casey was used to the attention when wearing tank tops and stuff. All of his tattoo's held the same space or out of this world kind of theme. Plus the tattoo on his hand especially gave him a lot of attention. A small ferret popped out of the man's hood and Casey stared at her as she nodded her head in acknowledgement. It was a little odd to be acknowledged by a ferret. The male asked him why he was asking and a light blush filled his cheeks. He felt a little silly. "Just trying to help out my fellow man." He said with a slightly joking tone to it. "I normally start up and go down. So today is back and bicep and tomorrow will be chest and tricep and then the following day will be core and legs." He said, gesturing to each part of his body as he said it. "If that's any help to you."

The redhead mentioned his tattoo's... And his top. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and looked down at his shirt. He kind of forgot what he had put on. He hardly ever wore this shirt just because it's statement wasn't... Well wasn't always accepted. But it was the only clean tank he had and he hated working out in shirts with sleeves. "Thanks. They're all pretty old to be honest with you." He said, letting go of his shirt.
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

the whole way down.

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC:
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Skyler the Poet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image

"Old, but with charm. The space themed related tattoo are still in great condition if they are that old. I couldn't help, but to admire them." he said with a smile. Felix listened to the man's explanation on the different body parts that were listed to work out on. It only left the poor red-head more confused about to work on. Felix felt anxious about this gym and what to do, and this confusion wasn't helping him with his anxiety.

Peko retreated into her hood, and slowly went to sleep. Felix had watched the man , as Peko nodded her head at him not long ago, and the red-head smiled. "Heh..That's Peko, she always go anywhere with me." he stated, as his hand reached into his hood, and petted Peko's head softly with the tip of his index finger. "And, I'm Felix Ortega, a pleasure to meet you." he added with a light chuckle.

"Sense you know what you're doing, I think it might be best if we workout together?" he suggested, holding out his hand to the man and smiled. Felix was in hope that the man would say yes...otherwise he would feel like a lost lamb in this gym packed full of wolves, disguised as normal gym folk.

$995 || Anixious || Outfit || Peko || Single like a Pringle || With: Peko....and this dude.

spicy meme boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey looked down at the tattoo on his palm. It had faded the most of them all over the years and he's been meaning to get it touched up but there wasn't a tattoo place here. he could do it himself though it was on his right hand he he could do nothing with his left. "Thank you. I got the one on my hand maybe 13 years ago." It was his second tattoo, the one on his forearm was his first he got it 15 years ago he thinks. He was a little drunk when he got it. The male then introduced his ferret along with himself. Casey gave him a soft smile. "I'm Casey. And the pleasure is all mine." He said a smile still playing on his lips.

Casey look at the extended man. He didn't mind a workout buddy. "Yeah." Casey said taking Felix's hand. "Sure thing." Hey walked over to the pull up machine which was only a few feet away. "First I do pull up and in a pyramid set so you can stretch while I do the first rep and then we'll trade off and go back and fourth." He said, grabbing onto the handles of the machine and pulling himself up. His first rep would be one set of 10.
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

the whole way down.

User Image
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Skyler the Poet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Felix looked at the tattoo on Casey's hand, true enough it was faded the worse compared to the others. He walked on over to where Casey was and watched him pulling himself up on the machine. "The only workout I have done was seven hours of video games, working my thumb muscles." he said putting his hands in front of himself, and posed his hand together as if he was holding a controller, and moving his thumbs around. Felix laughed a bit, almost not worried if Casey thought he was nerd.

"But, my hands are also good at drawing. If you want as a payment for helping me get into shape, I could touch up on your tattoos." he said grinning a bit, just thinking about drawing or tattoo gets him excited. Felix expression changed from goofy to a somewhat serious face, as he began to stretch his body. First he gripped the upper part of his right arm, and held it for about 20 seconds, before doing the same with his other arm, taking slow breaths as he stretched his arms.

Felix sighed softly, almost wanting to do something already, but he knew that if started to do something head-on right now, his body will regret it tomorrow or later on the day. He slowly placed right arm overhead, bend his right elbow, and place his right hand on his upper back. He felt a little sweat coming down, so with his left hand unzipped his hoodie. Felix used his left hand again to grasp his right elbow. Slowly pull his right elbow back and towards his head. He breathe rhythmically and slowly, as he continued to do this stretch with his other arm.

His attention went back Casey and smiled, returning back to his friendly self. "I'm pretty much a licensed tattoo artist, so if you had any doubts there is no need to worry. I can do the job." he added, sitting on the floor, looking up at his new acquaintance.

$995 || Relaxed || Outfit || Peko || Single like a Pringle || With: Peko and Casey

spicy meme boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:51 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey chuckled a little at Felix's joke. He knew where the guy was coming from. Though Casey was more likely to binge shows and stuff he's had his fair share of lost sleep over videogames. "yeah." He said, but slowly so he wouldn't lose breath so fast. "I know where you're coming from." Felix then offered to touch up his tattoo's as payment for letting him workout with him? Which was both an odd offer and a little sketchy. Casey waited until he pumped out the last of his pull ups to answer. He counted in his head, mounting the numbers until he reached 10. He got off the machine and listened as the male reassured him that he was basically a licensed artist. Casey thought for a moment. He knew the one on his arm was fine and the one on his abdominals would never fade thanks to Pedri, but the one(s) on his back would probably need to be touch up as well. "Maybe after this I'll let you but I'm paying you in real money, accompanying you while you work out doesn't seem like fair payment." Casey said and gestured to the machine. "I'm doing a pyramid set starting with 10 reps and ending off with six so, since you don't work out as much as me I suggest you start with 8 then do 6 then do 4." It was what he started off with when he first started to work off. And he'd usually be doing higher numbers but he hasn't had a decent nights sleep for maybe 3 or 4 days now. They all seemed to blob together into one giant day and he was surprised he could still see straight.He pushed up his glasses and started to stretch out his arms and roll his shoulders. Next after this would be hammer curls which were almost his favorite but that place was taken by cross body hammer curls. They were just fun for him.☄ ~ ★`✰

the whole way down.

User Image
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Skyler the Poet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Felix stood up and puffed out his cheeks a bit, feeling that he still didn't believe him, but only sighed in defeat and that he would his artwork would make Casey believe in him. When Casey gestured towards the machine, Felix's heart sunk into his stomach, feeling nervous that the other male would watch him workout.

He shook his head, and passed his hand through his burgundy hair and sighed, making his way towards the machine and started to himself up. "I...don't need money really....It's been...a while since I did any touch ups." he said within each pull he did, and stopped when he reached the 8th pull. "I'll do it for free, because I really like what I do." he added, as he watched Casey stretch.

Felix leaned his head back a bit, feeling a Peko's soft body on the back of his neck, and smiled a bit, closing his eyes. 'Well...Peko just became a pillow.' he thought, as his giggled a little.

$995 || Relaxed || Outfit || Peko || Single like a Pringle || With: Peko and Casey

spicy meme boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey crossed his arms and thought for a moment. Him just letting someone touch up his tattoo's and him not paying them felt scummy. Plus he was afraid of needles so he'd have to deal with his constant cringing and possible crying. "Fine, I won't pay you in money but I'm cooking you something." Casey said. He was totally down to exploit his cooking skills in a way of pay. He walked up to the machine and pulled himself up. "Or maybe... Maybe I'll bake you something. I could probably do both." He said, a little breathy at the end. "Whichever you prefer and this offer is one you can't turn down." He said as he did his last few pull ups before getting back off the machine to let Felix go back on. "Don't worry I'm a good cook so it's more this is an offer you don't want to turn down." Casey said, giving a small, prideful, smile. He loved cooking, though his last week of meals was full of hot pockets and jimmy deans breakfast sandwiches and a bag of salad. He wasn't very good at actually motivating himself to cook it seemed.☄ ~ ★`✰

the whole way down.

User Image
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Skyler the Poet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

"Someone is very cocky~." he sang, and then laughed a bit hearing how prideful Casey was with his cooking. Felix was starting to like this man, he started to come off more natural. He sighed, looking at the machine again, dreading almost as he started to pull himself up. "I love cooking...it was one of my favorite ways to connect with my mom, since she was always out about doing a lot of photoshoots." he said, stopping at the 5th pull, sweat was already trailing down his tan skin.

"I'll take that offer." he said, sticking out his tongue, playfully, and then winked at him. "Where would you be cooking exactly, my house or yours?" he asked curiously. He finished his pulls, and then took off his hoodie, placing it on the ground, making sure that Peko was still sleeping in his hood. Felix pecked the collar of his shirt with his hand and moved it back and forth, fanning his chest. "Besides from cooking...what do you like to do, Casey?" he asked, letting his arms rest on his sides, sliding his hands into his pockets.

$995 || Playful || Outfit || Peko || Single like a Pringle || With: Peko and Casey

spicy meme boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey's smile faltered, he was being pretty cocky. "Well, you're not wrong." He said. He tended to be a little prideful of his cooking, it just happened to be one thing he was good at in a sea of many things he was bad at. Casey's smile did return once Felix accepted his offer. He loved cooking for others, it fueled his cooky-ness. Plus the tongue and wink at the end was a nice touch, thou Case didn't point it out. He got onto the machine and did his first pullup as Felix asked his next question. Well where do you want to do the touch up? To make things easier we'll just stay in one house. If you don't have any ingredients we'll stop by the store on our way there." Casey was able to quickly pump out the last few. He felt better. He was going outside working out. Still drinking horribly but who cared. He was able to re bottle up like 11 years of repressed emotions and from then he made a friend, two if all went well here. He jumped off the machine and started to think about the rest of his routine. Plans should change a little cause depending on which tattoo's he wanted to be touched up it should take a while. Plus Felix was looking pretty sweety.☄ ~ ★`✰

the whole way down.

User Image
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Skyler the Poet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Felix looked puzzled for a moment, rubbing his thumb on his chin. "I think my house would be the correct choice in the matter. I just organized my garage to almost look like a tattoo parlor." he said, sounding almost proud of himself...it took about two hours to set everything in that garage. "I live in the Ombre district...oh don't worry about stocking up in my kitchen, I did that before I moved into my house this morning." he added, placing his arms behind his head, giving Casey a small smile.

Felix's body shivered almost feeling a rush of soreness in his arms. 'F--...I didn't think I would feel this sore from pulling my arms.' he thought, slowly stretching his arms, to loosen the sore sensation. The red-head started to have thoughts flowing through his mind. Was he really having a friend over for lunch? Was really making a friend that didn't make fun of him? Questions filled up his mind like an empty wine glass. Felix smiled to himself a little, and rolled up his sleeves a little, but then quickly remembered his self-harm scars were still healing and rolled down his sleeves.

$995 || Anxiety...slowly kicking in || Outfit || Peko || Single like a Pringle || With: Peko and Casey

spicy meme boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

~✰`★ ~ ☄"Oh you just moved here. I can help you unpack if you'd like as you can tell I'm pretty strong." He said giving the male a sly smile and a wink. He did his last rep and looked over at Felix, who looked to be having a great time. He was shaking a little and was sweaty, and while Casey was sweaty too he had yet to start shaking. "Hey, if you want we can just head over to your place now. I have a small work out set at home so I can catch up at night it's no big deal." He said. He also had gotten a season pass so he could just come back tomorrow if by some miracle he got sleep and didn't have time to work out. There was also the case and point that this guy was about to jad needles with ink into his skin that would be on his body forever and the last thing Casey needed was to be getting this guy all shaky before such an act accrued.☄ ~ ★`✰

the whole way down.

User Image
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Skyler the Poet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

The red-head's eyes gazed for a moment seeing the other male wink at him. 'Felix...don't blush...I repeat...DO NOT BLUSH, Felix.' he thought to himself, staying still like a statue. His tension slowly depleted as Casey mention that they could go back to his place, since his new found friend had a work out set in his own home. He felt relieved of this fact. He bent over and placed his hoodie back, and carried Peko in his arms, cradling her like a baby. "Ohh yes a big strong man like you can do anything...sadly the only room that needs unpacking is probably my room." he said, returning the same gesture that Casey gave him. A sly smile and a wink.

Felix nodded to the man's suggestion as he stood back. "Sounds like a plan, besides I think we both need to rest before I start drilling into your skin and you about to cook for two." he said with a smile, sticking his tongue out again. "If you brought things with you, I can wait by the door for if need be, since I need to guide you to my lovely home." added, placing Peko in his hood again.

$995 || Anxiety...slowly kicking in || Outfit || Peko || Single like a Pringle || With: Peko and Casey

spicy meme boy

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces