Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Meet the Mods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:05 am
Hey Mel! I guess yer right about that but, I usually tend to look at something from a good perspective so I don't jump to bad conclusions when I'm reading something. That's good ya?

Hey Janus! I had no idea you were a Zelda fan. You must have played Ocarina right? I bought a Collector's edition with 4 Zelda games and the demo for wind waker. So, I'm at the shadow temple in Ocarina but I have no clue what to do in this room where there are hidden spikes and some silver rupees. How am I supposed to collect them all? Meh, maybe I'll figure it out eventually or go to gamefaq's. he-he sweatdrop

Oh and Janus, one more question, what do you think I should do, get Wind waker already (which is at a nice low price) or wait til they release the new one? I ask cuz there have been some people that say WW isn't really worth buying. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:53 pm
Well... I know you didn't ask me....but I had fun playing WW. I'm still on edge waiting for the new one to come out though. I already have it preorderd...if your streatched for cash I might wait for the new one, or you could always find WW used.... I think WW got kind of a bad rap, but that's me.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Lemonad Flavored Condom
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:53 am
Well, the windwaker is a good game, despite the graphics. I would go for that, cause the new one isn't comming out 'till late spring or early summer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:28 pm
That's true... crying sweatdrop  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:43 am
Thanx a lot for responding, both of you. Now I have only two questions for ya:

1. Do you happen to know how I'm suppose to defeat the boss of the shadow temple? I'm still going at it and can't do it. Even though I use the lens of thruth, it doesn't help me much.

2. How can we invite my good friend "HanyouKagome86" to the guild? Are the mods the only ones who can invite people to the guild?

Well, thanx in advance and read ya later!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:37 pm
Well, I can answer the second one. He actually found us on his own and asked to join. He was accepted, and is now a member. 3nodding  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

xHarleenxQuinzelx

Naughty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:48 pm
Hello all! HELLO FERNIE!!!! You can all call me Rach, or Bubbles, or my username. Either one is fine. Here's a bit about me:

Fav anime: Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun....the list goes on
Hobbies & Interests: Anime, manga, videogames, reading, cooking/baking, sometimes drawing, poetry, and improving my Inu yasha website.
URL: www.geocities.com/xxharleyxnxjokerxx/  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:59 pm
That's great HanyouKagome86, but this post might go better in "hello, Hi," forum. That's were everyone can introduce themselves. Your welcome to post where ever, but try to post in the correct place from now on, k, Thanks!! 3nodding  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

xHarleenxQuinzelx

Naughty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:01 am
ummm, ok. I was pretty sure that this was it, seeing how it's called "meet the mods" and peopel were introducing themselves here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:07 pm
Hello i'm Kenshin_ Samurai!!!!!!!!  

Kenshin_Samurai

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:15 pm
HanyouKagome86
ummm, ok. I was pretty sure that this was it, seeing how it's called "meet the mods" and peopel were introducing themselves here.
Aaah, well then, let me explain a bit. the introducing was for the Mods, or moderators, to introduce themselves to the general guild members and get to know the people who run the guild. I guess it would be appropriate for you to introduce yourself to us as well as us introducing ourselves to you though.. so have at!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:09 pm
HEY! My friend, who happens to be a girl, came here already. I had no idea!

Hello there Rach! Even though there is a post named: "introduce yourself here", I think a small intro of yerself here isn't a big deal. But be sure to post more about you on that thread so th rest of my pals get to know more about you. wink  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Youkai_Kurama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:30 pm
Sorry guys I had to quit Gaia for a little while... but I'm back... How's everyone doing? Hypnocrown how 'bout you?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:11 am
Hey Demon Kurama! sweatdrop

We missed you too, I think. I have been great these past few days, I have some new games even. If you wanna know more about it visit my Gaia journal! 3nodding  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Youkai_Kurama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:58 pm
hypnocrown
Hey Demon Kurama! sweatdrop

We missed you too, I think. I have been great these past few days, I have some new games even. If you wanna know more about it visit my Gaia journal! 3nodding
That I will! ^_^x  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces