1x1 w/ Nyx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:53 am
"how about we both go to the Store. I just have to be at work at eight pm." She smiles cracking her back as she bent backwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:03 am
Kaname nodded a little. "All right." He replied taking a pen and paper. "Write down what you need and I'll buy it for you." He smiled and stroked her cheek gently. "And, when do you finish work?" He asked. "I wish to pick you up and bring you back safely."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:16 am
She takes the paper and pen and starts writing a list. the list had a lot of vegetable and fruits. Her eyes staying focused.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:40 am
Kaname looked over the list and nodded. Perhaps he'd learn more about her from her eating habits. He hoped he could learn more.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:43 pm
the list had everything from hamburger to fish, all the veggies except mushrooms, fruit except blueberries. She added soy milk to the list and smiled at him softly. "I hope you don't mind. I allergic to some things."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:18 pm
Kaname nodded. "It's okay." He replied. "Are you allergic to nuts? Because Almond milk is better than Soy." He noted. "It's also really good for the skin." He smiled and kissed her head.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:10 am
She blushed softly. "No just mushrooms, blueberries and normal. I will pay you back" She didn't know how but she would find a way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:33 am
Kaname nodded. He should probably make a list. "Don't worry, you're my Bride, it's my job to look after you." He stroked her cheek. "Anything else I should know?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:21 pm
"No, i am pretty easy to live with. I have ocd, so the place will always be clean. Nina is quite and she pretty much keeps to herself. I do play the Violin if that is okay?" She blushed softly. She had not played recently, but she wanted him to know that about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:02 pm
Kaname nodded a little. "Hai." He replied and stroked her cheek. He supposed he should show her his music room. "Come with me." He said, taking her hand and walking them down the hallway to said room. In the middle, there was a spot that seemed to be more worn than the rest of the carpet. And a Giagom rested before it. "I play that a lot." He admitted. "I learnt it to pass the time."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:14 am
She looked at it. She had never seen one before. She tilted her head slightly to the right. "What is it. It looks weird." She wish she had her violin. She looked at the clock her eyes widening. "Oh crap my shift starts in an hour"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:47 pm
Kaname nodded a little. "I'll play it for you when you return from your work." He said. "For now, I can take you to your place of work if you wish." He smiled softly trying to stay happy. His selfish side wanted to keep her in his house with him. but she was a Witch, he'd have to be careful.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:41 am
"The place i work at has sake. I'll buy you a round if you want?" She smiled at him her green eyes sparkling in the light of the room. She tied up her hair again and stretched.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:26 am
Kaname raised a brow. How long had it been since he'd had sake? "I suppose." He replied trying hard not to stare at her neck. Or the pulse that thumped gently under her supple skin. "I will just make sure your cat is comfortable then we can go." He continued on, stroking her cheek one more time before he strode around to check all the doors and windows.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:50 pm
She watched him and smiled. She walked out into the garden and looked at the flowers and leaned down to smell one. her fingers brushing the soft petals. She felt something slide down her cheek, wiping it away not know why it felt like she should cry.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff