Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:32 pm
"I guess yeah," Chel mumbled back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:42 pm
"Do you want to be stabbed? Because I can tell you that getting stabbed is not a pleasant thing to experience at all."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:52 pm
"'Course I don't want t'be stabbed. I did say I was gonna use rock skin an' I'd tell you f'anythin' was off." She crossed her arms at him. She was offering a moving target not a death sentence.

The second part caught her attention. "You been stabbed?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:55 pm
Shun grunted, "You have seen the scar just below my ribcage, right?"

It wasn't nearly as fresh as the ones he had received during the Blackfriar's incident. The scar was also a bit different in nature than those.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:01 pm
Chel snickered and knocked into his arm with her head lightly. "You got a lot of scars, grumpy." A little difficult to memorize them considering the circumstances she usually saw them in. "You mean the one here, yeah?" She leaned over and put a finger on where she thought it was, even as they were walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:08 pm
Shun didn't need to look down where she had placed her finger, "Yes. There. Got that the same time as the one on my face."

No need to point that one out. It was plainly visible.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:09 pm
"Jesus," Chel said, hand dropping back to her pockets where it had been before. "Who wanted t'kill you that bad?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:23 pm
"Someone who thought that killing me would be easier than talking to get me off of their case. I was there to ask a few things and it lead to him pulling a knife on me." he shrugged. His tone was almost matter of fact.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:25 pm
Chel looked up at Shun from her peipheral, then looked forward again. "M'glad he didn't."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:31 pm
Shun scoffed lightly, "Yes well things would be a bit different now if he had. That was years ago, but I still remember how much that had sucked."

It didn't help that he had a more recent reminder in that regard.

There was also more to the story, of course. But he was leaving it at that for now.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:35 pm
"I meant m'glad he didn't kill you," she told him. "I- ... Well, we need you here. Secretive a*****e or not."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:43 pm
"I know what you meant," Shun grumbled, "How much I am actually needed here is debatable."

Sure the whole issue with the Enemy could use all the help it could get, but he wouldn't really consider himself a crucial part of that.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:44 pm
"In the big sense, not at all. My gran'ma used t'say we're all food for birds." She snorted like that was some kind of hilarious joke. "But I need you. S'gotta count fer somethin'."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:40 pm
Shun looked towards Chel and sighed, shaking his head, "There are so many other people you could go to."

And yet here she was. Still. Even after all his asshattery.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:43 pm
"An' you coulda stayed inside," she responded in kind. She didn't need to spell things out. She wasn't sure she could.

"Just admit it Kuroda- some part of that shriveled up heart ah yers likes me around too." She moved to poke the center of his chest as she talked to emphasize her point.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff