Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:11 pm
Vivien sniffs. "Isn't anything to be scared of, it's just a crab, duh." She sits next to younger Leila, legs sticking out in front of her longways. "Foreign languages. He's gonna go to the moon with me so I can talk to the moon people."

She knows there aren't really moon people but it's fun to pretend.

"I know Sunny," she volunteers. "Sunny showed me the cliff." She looks at Leila, as if suddenly remembering something, and then looks away guiltily to the other Leila. "This's Professor Crab. Like Mr. Mixlin. 'Cause he's all crabby. He's not sad Miz Adoelle went missing, but I am. She was my buddy."

ciborium
lizbot
iloveyouDIE
im helping 8|

Melany sniffs. Evidently one introduction was enough for her. "I'll see you later, Ezra," she says, kissing him on his cheek before departing for the north bonfire.

chiickadee
kuropeco
im here if u need me

cibarium rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:07 pm
    south bonfire || Eve (P+2), Leila (C+1)

"Is there something special about the cliff?" Eve asked Vivienne casually. It was so much easier to manage a neutral-friendly tone with someone else, much to her relief. She reached into her bag for a lemon bar to give, but gave Leila a look asking silently for approval before pulling it out to offer.

ilovyouDI
shibrogan

cibarium
Crew

Noob

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:58 pm
    north bonfire || Algernon

Algernon glanced around when they asked about anything strange. He'd been discouraged by most people for his own ideas about the things that went on. Once he was sure there was no one listening, he leaned, fingers still twitching against each other.

"Those kids," He was whispering, "The three you asked about. They weren't from here. They just appeared one day.." He made a poof motion with his hand, "Just showed up and everyone acted like they'd known them for years.." He then leaned back, shaking his head and frowning.

"But I knew."

blade kuroda

daekie

Daekie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:08 pm
Ashton Carver / 25/25 / North bonfire

Ashton gave the most sympathetic smile he could, not pressing into Algernon's personal space, staying a solid step away from Shun but within arm's-length of both men. "We have reasons to believe you, but that's all I'll say on that one. When did they show up...? And why would you be the only one to not be fooled?"

iloveyouDIE
watch as i roll a 1 or a 20 or a 0, there is no inbetween

blade kuroda

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:12 pm
Shun Kuroda 25/25 | North

Shun lifted his head. He was onto something here. It was a bit of a strange thought. The idea that people would act as though they had always known those three upon their arrival.

"Interesting... I wonder how they managed to pull that off."

Well. Magic, for one. He wasn't really sure how this whole cycle thing worked out. He glanced to Ashton briefly, then added to the question.

"Did they do anything peculiar?" he asked quietly, "In the other town they had vanished from, people had known them for years as well supposedly. I have to wonder just who they are and what it is they wanted..."

lloveyoudie
daekie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:26 pm
    south bonfire || Leila

Leila wasn't overly familiar with Sunny besides hearing things from Vivien. She was a girl who was keen on sharing.

"Be nice," She said softly. Nine year olds with their 'duh's' and talking about people.

She felt the need to elaborate for the women, give context to what he girl was talking about, "Some high school kids went missing recently," she explained, "Adoelle was one of them. She and her friends Michael and Heliodora disappeared and from what it sounds like the trail's gone a bit cold evidence wise.."

The lemon bar was okayed with a nod back. Leila smiled a bit, before pausing like she had a sudden headache. It seemed to pass and she swallowed visibly. The edge that had worn off, the discomfort, seemed to have come back in some capacity.

cibarium

lizbot

shibrogane

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
lizbot rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:40 pm
America Jones - South - Persuasion +1

"I'm sorry about your friend," America gives Vivien a sympathetic look and the younger Leila a wry one. "I can see why you'd be keeping a close eye out, right now. Places like the beach and that big old forest to the south, they get a little creepy when folks go missing, even on a nice day like this, right?"

The bluejay, with an emphatic shake, lifts off from her shoulder, taking flight toward the stage.

iloveyxoudie

shibxrogane

Would I be able to roll for overhearing things via warging?
cibarixum
mooxnrazor
kolxina

Kolina rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:13 pm
Juniper Wilcox | 25/25 (P+1) | South Fire

Juniper opted to remain silent for awhile and just relax around the fire sipping on her drink as she listened to the conversations going on. Not much was being said about anything too important and she was content to just enjoy the evening.

The little girl, Vivien joined them with America and Juniper gave them both a bright smile.

Then Leila said something about the 3 missing teens. Juniper frowned. "I am so sorry, Leila. I hope that something pops up soon that gets the case moving again. Did you happen to hear if their disappearances are thought to be connected at all to the children who were killed?"

She nodded in agreement with America's comment about the beach and tress. "It's always best to be alert and careful."

Tilting her head, she noted Leila's abrupt pause before nibbling on the lemon bar. "Drink too much, or just have a bit of a headache?" She questioned lightly. "Maybe someone here has some pain killers they can give ya to help?" Juniper knew she didn't have anything, but that wasn't to say, among all the people in attendance, that someone had advil.

Wait. Did advil exist in this time? She had no idea.

iloveyoudie1
roll for Leila

lizbo1t

shibrogan1e

moonr1azor

cibarium

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:30 pm
Well. That was one way to say no.

Chel sat at the edge of the stage in the meantime. It seemed it was maybe the time to shut her mouth and watch the crowd. She still watched Melany go; she couldn't (wouldn't?) shake her distrust of the woman for now.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:45 am
Vivien looks at Eve, grey eyes all scrunched up at the corners. "Sure," she says, "But..." She looks over at younger Leila again. "'M not supposed to talk about it." There's a lot of stuff she isn't supposed to talk about, but that is not exactly stopping her, obviously.

She takes the lemon bar and breaks it in half further, putting one half on America's nearest horizontal body part. It is an imperious command for all it is silent. Take, eat. This is my lemon bar, which was given for you: do this in remembrance of me. "I'm not scared of the forest," she sniffs. "Mr. Derouen's there."

She sighs. "I wanna go to the cliff today..."

cibarium
iloveyouDIE
lizbot
yep, and as long as you clear the persuasion roll u have overheard :>
Kolina
MoonRazor

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:24 am
    north bonfire || Algernon

Alg shook his head at the doctor, "I don't know." He didn't know why he could tell and no one else could. From the tone of his voice he was frustrated by that as well.

"They showed up, everyone acted like they'd been here for ages. But they were weird, strange, and no one but me thought so," He shook his head, "Perhaps because I'm not from here, I don't rightly know.." That bit was murmured more as a passing thought, "And then they disappeared and two of my students shortly after- Ming and Jennifer. The ones who ended up..." he shook his head, upset by this.

"Those two," He made sure they weren't looking this way and motioned to Nasir and Juniper, "Taught them in school though. But that home-ec teacher gets very upset if you insinuate anything odd." Alg scowled, "I do know they were also friends with the band."

blade kuroda

daekie

MoonRazor rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:44 am
Ves to south bonfire, +1 persuasion

Ves nodded, noting the names. Ming and Jennifer. Those were unfamiliar. She supposed there was a chance it was coincidence that those poor teens had died but with the strangeness that surrounded them, she'd stopped believing in coincidences.

"Do you know what's special about those cliffs?" She asked, directing her question at Cam. She'd heard the modern Rylan say something about them once, though even he hadn't understood fully what was out there. There was just something about them, in this lifetime as much as theirs evidently.

iloveyoudie
Roll for Cam

lizbot

shibrogane

cibarium

kolina

MoonRazor

MoonRazor rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:45 am
Rylan to north bonfire

"I'm sorry to hear that," Rylan said with a sympathetic nod to Nasir. "I can't imagine who'd have the heart to put kids in danger." It wasn't quite true. He had a very good idea who, and it wasn't fair to them no matter what era or lifetime they were in.

"It hit their friends the hardest, I'm guessing. Does anyone know what happened, or... I don't know, have any idea?"

iloveyoudie

kuropeco

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas