Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:06 pm
Zac glances up at the change in the air. He hesitates wanting to complete his search but instead looks for a seat.

silverah

shibrogaine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:02 pm
Temperance Clark | 25/25

"Oh! I guess I didn't... recognize him." Temperance glanced over at the stage and, of course, the drag queen center stage. This was too weird. 'The Enemy' as a drag queen and, apparently, the purveyor of this establishment.

"As for magic, luckily my parents didn't really care - they aren't magical either. I guess it doesn't run in the family." Temperance shrugged. This wasn't a lie - neither her parents nor her sisters or brothers had shown any magical inclination or mentioned anything regarding 'other' Ashdown. "Sometimes I wonder where magic originated." Something in the air changed, and she put a hand to her ear as it popped painfully.

silverah

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:40 pm
Temperance Clark | 25/25
-1 persuasion Liam, Temperance, Shun

{here's a roll, oops!}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:44 pm
"Yeah," says Erin, smiling towards the stage. "It's a pretty good makeup job."

She seems to feel the change in the air, wincing at the same time as Temperance does. "Magic's endemic," she says, massaging her jaw. "I can, uh, recommend some papers, but it's like gravity. It's a part of the universe. Like, if it came from anywhere, it came from the Big Bang."

She gestures to Sibyl again. "Renard's a bit of an amateur theoretical magician. Now's not a good time, but he's who you should ask. I just took the 101 course in college."

the semblance of unity

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:03 pm
Jeremiah laughs, the sound seeming strange coming from him, and he shoots Marcus a knowing look. "That's alright," he says. "Sibyl has that effect on people - just don't get any ideas. She's dating the bartender."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:57 pm
As predicted, Sibyl speaks up. "Queerly beloved," she says, "your attention please. We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of our beloved friends--"

An explosion rocks the bar, and a siren goes off. Long and pure and loud. There is silence. There is a rushing sound, an awful silence, in the ears of all of the time travelers, an awful sound like the moment before a plane takes off. The pressure grows, ears popping, and then it slips--

A fault line.

They find themselves back where they began.

Marcus Lacroix
iStoleYurVamps

Nazriya Ravnholm & Isobel Penrose
Ephebe

Rabbit Vaughn
Smerdle

Oliver & Shiloh Beaumont
Melancholies

Jamie Delacroix
saedusk

Lily Babineaux
AMItotic